Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open (This RP IS CLOSED) Welcome to the Grand Galloping Gala!

Lightning Bliss

@@Lightning Bliss,

"pfft... it was an incident i swear!!!"

Volt said blushing a little

"ok ok... the truth is that i found some old spare parts around.. so i said.. ' ehi! why don't we try to build a jetpack to go faster?"

"While working on it, my sane part of the mind... i actually wonder if i still have it... AAAAANYWAY i decided that maaaybe it was a bit too dangerous right? so i let it down there...but.. i don't know why.. some glue.. pitch.. whatever it was only Celestia know, was on it...  i was simply managing my stuff... and.. accidentely i found it glued to my right wing... then.. my not much normal mind.. decide to remove it from there... "

Volt took a pause eating another slices and looking around suspiciculy

".. i decided that the best way to remove it from there, was by pulling it away in a fast way.. so.. what is more fast than turning it on?... and that's the story of how a pegasus was found rolling at 11G in the air in a non controlled flying patch.... somepony thought it was a satellite.. somepony still belives it was an alien... a pony knows it was a glass of Appletini more... eh.. yes... you see Bliss? i always tell you that boredoom is a dangerous stuff.. yeah yeah..."

Volt finished the last bit of the cake licking his own hoof with nochalanche

"eh yes.. probably one of the stupidiest thing i ever did... or no.. uhm... i can't remmeber... well.. that's a good sign right? and for cathing up.. yeah... i thought that this party could be boring, but actually with you aroun it is not... you know what they say.. the party is where your friends are.. and i didn't say that! it was an old.. an old pony.. yes.. somepony.. uh.. from the north of Equestria.. or out.. uhm.. WHATEVER! SOMEPONY MORE IMPORTANT AND WISE THEN ME!"

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Doc. Volt, @,

He chuckled out loud as he listened to his friend Volt's hilarious exploits with all his mechanical contraptions. He shook his head while smiling, and turned towards the orange earth pony mare behind her food cart with a hungry look on his eyes, as he scanned around all the delicious choices laid before him. Hmmm... All of these pastries looks too delicious to pass... So many heavenly goodies to choose from... But which one shall I have?

He rubbed his chin beard thoughtfully a moment, before after a few seconds, he pointed his hoof towards the delicious looking apple pie, which apparently was almost everyone's favourite as almost all of it had been sold already. I'd like to have one of your magnificent apple pies and a bottle of homemade cider I so loved the last time I bought some from your brother last year. The orange mare smiled widely as she handed over the tasty looking pie along with a small bottle of apple cider from behind her counter, and took the bits the brown unicorn handed over with her another free hoof. Thank you fer your business, pardner! Enjoy some of the finest apple pie and cider in the whole equestria! She said to him, as he turned towards his friends gathered next to the stand and had a small bite out of the pie.

Hmmm.... As delicious as always! While I really do love the cakes and all the other goodies of the Sugarcube Corner, I'm more into apple family's treats, as while they're sweet and delicious, they're not so overly sugar filled and too fancy looking. I am a pony of simple tastes, and I love my sweets a bit bitter and down to earth. He spoke before opening his bottle of cider and took a small, but blissful gulp of it.

Edited by Polaris

@@Polaris, @@Doc. Volt,

"This really is turning out to be a great night, don't you think?" Bliss smiled as she levitated a whole'nother apple dumpling into her mouth and happily chewed loudly as she took a walk towards the gardens, carrying her doggy bag under her wing. "I honestly cannot think of a better way to enjoy this evening then with some apple treats and cider, a stroll through the gardens and the castle with my closet friends. Maybe a dance from the both of you as well as Night Lights?"

Nights blushed a bit at the abrupt idea, nearly chocking on his own cup of cider as he looked at his wife. "Oh um...Bliss...I..." he struggled to find his words, "I'm...kinda a...I'm a horrible dancer... I have no balance...I never know what to do with my feet and.."

She looked at him, her eyes sadden but hopeful.

"Oh don't look at me that way..." he glared back at her and pecked her nose, but she still continued to give him her best puppy face. "That's not fair! Not the eyes...not your cute big cyan eyes!"

"It's only right that a Princess dances with her prince before the Gala is over...isn't it?" She asked him pleadingly.

He sighed while taking another sip, and nodded slowly. "When you're right...you're right...But not till the Gala is nearly over? Please?"

"Deal, thank you sweety," she rubbed her head under his chin.

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss, @@Doc. Volt,

He looked at princess Bliss and her guardian Night Lights with a smile and nodded agreeingly. I'd be honored to dance with you, miss Bliss, but only with the permission of her husband and my revered friend Night Lights. He glanced a friendly look at the dragon pony, before looking around the garden a bit and noticed a great balcony made from ivory marble built at the edge of the royal palace over nearby. Please excuse me, everypony. I'd like to go have a look at that great vista over there, so feel free to join me when you're able! He winked to them all, before began walking towards the great preciprice built on the very edge of the palace ground. As stepped near to the railing, he was immediately greeted by a breath taking view of nearly half of equestria that basked in Luna's beautiful night, which helped him to see the world before his eyes better.

It is... Magnificent... Was all he could utter from his lips to himself, as got closer to the marble railing with some other pony guests also enjoying the view and talking with themselves. From this very he could see the tranquil town of ponyville sitting in the distance, while if he looked to the left, he was able to see the plains of the great deserts where Appleloosa was. On the right side he saw the majestic city of Cloudsdale floating high above the ground level with it's endless streams of rainbows falling down towards the earth.

He then turned to look at the city of canterlot, which was situated slightly underneath them and it too was a sight to behold with it's countless of lights lit in the streets and all the ponies that still trotted on and about their business in the great marketplace of the St. Tia district. He narrowed his eyes slightly to concentrate on the evergreen gardens area of the city from above, and managed to spot his home that was still safely standing in it's place, waiting for it's owner to come home eventually. The view from here is just amazing. He wondered to himself, as he looked around to find a round ivory marble table next to the railing, before walked over it and laid down his pie against it's surface and decided to eat it now, least he wanted it to get too cold.

Edited by Polaris
  • Brohoof 1

@@Polaris, @@Lightning Bliss,

"Dance?"

Volt said rubbing his hoof on his ear

"meh.. not.. not esactely my thing... i used to... 'dance' with pipes and broomsticks there"

Volt pointed his hoof toward the concrete structure near the Everfree forest, peeking with just the two big pegasi statues and the Equestrian flag, its presence concealed only by the infinite ammount of trees

ponyville_dam_vector_by_yellowy_cake-d6e

"but maybe.. maybe it could be a new experience for me right? oh don't look at me Bliss, i am not dancing with you... my hooves are rather ... heavy... and i am sure i will end up by hurting you without willing too, maybe i will finally find the mare of my lives there ah ah! meh i doubt it. this isn't esactley the place for a mare who would like a pony like me, but.. you know... hope is the last candle to die they say right? if you are up too, i am following you.. maybe i will end up dancing with Polaris there! "

Volt said giggling in a stupid smile

"kidding of course.... Celestia..."

The pegasus said closing his eyes and taking a big breath

"this air... is so fresh... it remembers me so much of Cloudsdale"

He turned his head looking at the big floating city

"one day Cloudsdale.. one day i will return..."

the pegasus said sitting down and looking at the sky with an happy smile

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(First time role playing please no make fun) Characters: Ponies, Me (Derpy), Applejack, Luna. More to come!!

Derpy walks in and stares and everyone and starts dancing. /)O.O/). *Everyone looks at her weird*. Out of nowhere a flash mob starts and

everyone starts dancing along with Derpy. Derpy got a break and walked outside to get food. She finds Applejack's stand and gets 3 apple

fritters. *Happily eats the fritters*. "Can I have 2 muffin please?", Derpy asks. "Sure!", Applejack says. *Applejack hands muffins*. *Derpy

eats da muffins more happily*. As Derpy walks away, she bumps into Princess Luna. "Hello Ditzy.", said Luna. "Call me Derpy.", I say (btw

I'm Derpy). Derpy out of nowhere starts dancing. (\O.O/), /)O.O(\, (\O.O/), (\O.O(\, /)O.O/). Luna looks at me weirdly and slowly backs away

while I'm dancing. I don't notice anything except my awesome skills. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. That's all I think about while

I'm dancing because I still can't believe I found an invitation in the clouds. Or was it on the ground? I dunno. I stile think OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG!!!!!!! But Luna thinks I'm a crazy pony. I dunno why.

post-26980-0-62415600-1400793966.jpg

Edited by DerpyLikesMuffins

@,

(OOC DerpyLikesMuffins, you didn't properly sign up for this RP. If you're interested in joining you need to go to the OOC thread for The Grand Galloping Gala, read the rules and bring your OWN OC, and wait to be accepted by the host of the RP. Which is myself. Till then, please don't reply to the RP till I've approved of your request. Thank you. You can find th OOC Thread in the first post of this thread. Please read the rules when you get there.)

@@Doc. Volt,

Bliss grinned at her blue friend and placed a hearty hoof on his shoulder. "I just hope to get a chance to dance with you at least once Volty..." she smiled to him eagerly, "just as friends. Nothing more."

"I don't have a problem with that," Nights smiled ot him, "long as you go first! Me last! I'm a horrible dancer!"

"Oh stop it you!" She grinned at her husband and nuzzled him just as two guards began to approach them.

Nights turned to them and nodded to them. "It appears that it's time for me to get back to my shift now love," he nuzzled her cheek one more time. "I promise to make time for us again soon as this shift is over. Keep having fun you and friends." He waved to them and his wife, then fluttered off with the two guards to begin their flight patorls around the castle.

"Steel! Long time, no see." Star Catcher said as she lifted down gracefully on the balcony. Moon Beam was soon by her side, making Star feel like she finally belonged here.

"I know! You need to visit more, Star." Steel laughed as he walked up to Star Catcher's side and hugged her with his wing.

"I'm just so happy we can all spend the gala together." Moon Beam smiled, walking up to Steel, who was now in front of Star.

Steel put his wing around Moon and pulled her close. They looked so happy and perfect together, since they were so perfect for each other. But, they simply looked a and acted like they belonged here. Star Catcher needed the both of them to feel like she belonged.

Star wished she could find somepony, and be like them. They had each other to feel like they were a part of something. She sighed as she thought of a certain pony.

"Well, we are going to go talk to some ponies over there," Moon said, motioning sort of behind her. "And you can come if you want."

Star looked over to where Moon had motioned, then looked back at her with a very unpleased look.

"I'm good. Thanks though." She said.

"We will get them to come more over here so we can be closer to you." Moon Beam said, noticing how she became more comfortable when she came to the balcony.

"Okay." Star said with a smile.

As the two turned away and walked toward the formal looking ponies, Star turned to look over the railing. She searched the crowd for the mysterious unicorn who had suddenly teleported away from her.

She sighed. "Did I do something wrong? Or am I that repulsive?.." she thought aloud. "I wonder where he teleported off to anyway."

Star Catcher looked out into the crowd, but really expecting to see the unicorn. However, she searched anyway, in spite of her doubts.

@Bliss

@Doc. Volt

Roac reappears, after having gone missing for a while, hanging upside down on a tree branch, nibbling on a small apple fritter.

*pigeon noises*

"Hi again, guys! What'cha up to? Are you going to get that dance you mentioned?"

Roac's head darts to the side, and he swings back up into the tree, probably chasing after some poor, small animal, like a squirrel or something.

He eventually reappears, staring at a butterfly and tracking it like a small housecat.

"The outside is a lot more interesting than the outside... All these little pretty things flying around, and that Apple-pony's good food..."

He scarfs down the rest of the fritter and swats at the butterfly, missing repeatedly.

"Stay... Still! I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to... get a good look at you!"

He swats in a very quick repetition in a last-ditch attempt to catch the insect, and finally quits.

"All these trees are really good for climbing... Lots of wrinkly bark and knots... Good exercise for birds who have clipped wings, like me."

He chuckles and leaps back into the trees.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Midnight flash was just a simple weather pony "it's amazing what the pay kicking clouds all day can get you" he remembered saying to himself when he bought the ticket. He was wearing a handsome dark blue tuxedo and didnt EXATLY have a date, but he didn't care right now, all he wanted to do was see a wonder bolts performance, he had overheard one of his more arrogant co-workers boasting about how her friend gave her a ticket and she was going to join when she went last year "I also heard how crazy the thing was last year" he said to himself, remembering the eye witness accounts he listened to last year "some crazy yellow pony bursting in with a bunch of animals, a country pony that was trying to force everypony to eat her apple-based food, a grossly immature pink pony that was trying to change the civilized setting" he said to himself counting them all off "time to stop dwelling in the past midnight" he told himself, "this is THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA as in THE-GRAND-GALLOPING-GALA!"

((Sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting in third person but I didn't read anyone else's posts))

Edited by Rainbro dash 16

-SNIP!-

"Watch it, lady," an old stallion shouted at me.
"Wha?" I turned my head forward again. I'd veered off path and was now inches away from a regal red rope marked "VIP".
I yelped as I ungracefully tripped and landed at the feet of a blue pegasus mare with a mane of all hues.

Blushing furiously, I got to my hooves and attempted to act nonchalant.

"Sup," I said casually. The mare snickered  a little.

"Sup with you, clumsy?" She smirked. Her magenta eyes shone in the evening light. I rolled my own lavender eyes. I pawed against the ground, waiting awkwardly for her to say something.

"The name's Rainbow Dash," She flashed a quirky smile.

"Gemini," 

"Is that Spitfire?!" She turned her head eagerly.

"Gotta dash!" Rainbow flew off into the crowd, leaving a multicolored trail in her path.

I was back on path now, watching where I was going intently. I didn't want to land at the feet of another brash Pegasus mare. I wondered what Iskra was doing, but pushed those thoughts aside. I wanted this night to be worry free, so I didn't have to go to sleep at night replaying a terrible scene in my head. I have experienced that many times, but I think the worst one was at my new boss's cocktail party. He introduced me to this gruff stallion called 'Bob". Stumped for words I went with the best thing I could think of;

"How do you pronounce Bob?" Bob gave me a stark look and my boss shook his head. My face turned red as a beet! I mean, how could you in any conceivable way mispronounce Bob? Even if it was written down, there'd be no other way to say it. It just is Bob! I'll never live that down.

@,

"Glad to hear your having fun up there!" She called to Roac as he playfully bounded from tree to tree, reminding her of a tamed house cat, only he was probably hundreds of pounds bigger. She giggled at the idea of him sleeping on a rug in front of her fire place while she stroked his feathery head and quickly darted the image from her mind before she could break out hysterically in laughter.

After eating a good sum of the friters and pie. She levitated the bag back under her wing to carry and began to walk towards the open stone flooring of the garden where other ponies were mingling to get a good look up at the stars. They sparkled like diamonds in the sky, reflecting brightly in her eyes, making her smile at the majestity of it and wondered to herself, 'what a beauitful night Luna made on this occassion...I can't think of a better set up then this.'

She then turned back to Roac and smiled, "Well I'm going to mingle around and meet some new ponies, maybe run into some new characters hopefully. If you want to keep playing Mr. Roac, I'll leave you to it! Otherwise feel free to follow!" She giggled as she trotted over to the balcony to get a better view of the city and wondered if other ponies would be brave enough to meet her.

Dark Star decided to look for the pony he had invited for a dance earlier, and say sorry for disappearing for no good reason. 

Teleporting was not the best idea, because he didn't see who was standing where on the balcony, these sort of things can end in pain. One miscalculation and you can be sure that you won't have another breath again. You can teleport into a pony, or into a wall, crate, or whatever. Even a fallen pencil becomes a serious enemy at this point. 

However much he didn't want to walk to the place he saw the mare last, he knew he had to, other ways would be too dangerous, or just too mainstream. Especially now that he is under watch and a subject of conversations. Possibly the most hated person on this gala already. 

As he went threw the crowds of the ball room some ponies either stepped away in fear as if he was about to do something horrible to them. Some just ignored him. And some even talked about him silently, behind his back, filling the air with whispers. He could hear every single one of them. "Criminal" "We don't know what he is capable of. " "There is no room for people like him on this world." 

Just as he reached the stair case to lead to the 2nd floor he overheard two ponies talking. 

"You heard about that criminal out on the loose in the gala?" A fancy dressed mare said.

"Prince Shining Armor said he is not a threat to anyone here, we should not worry, I am sure he knows what he is doing. " A fancy dressed stallion answered.

"The Prince knows nothing, this... Dark Star, he is a murderer and a thief. He is a blood thirsty beast underneath. I never knew a pony who served in the Lunar Watch and actually had a heart. They are all killers. "

"You are right about that, but maybe he should have a chance, how do you know he did all those things? After all he is no longer in the Watch. "

"Oh, I know. I saw his face as he murdered my husband. He might have not been an honest man, but he did not deserve that fate.

The moment he got arrested and escaped I read and asked all I could about him. The next day when I was walking down the street, I saw him, the runaway prisoner, stabbing threw a pony who hardly had any time to defend himself. I knew he was after me, I ran back, doubled the guards in my house, and waited. But he never came. "

"He murdered an innocent pony in front of your very eyes?"

They continued talking. Dark Star didn't know what to do, he felt like he was about to explode, he wanted to come up to that mare, tell her the truth or whatever he wanted. But after calming himself down my taking deep breaths and trying to forget, he just decided to teleport to the stair case and not have to meet the ponies eye to eye. 

[Darn it, I keep getting into his back story and making this not joyful. This is what happens when my first roleplay is a joyful gala roleplay, and my character is who he is.]

Star was about to turn around and give up looking for the unicorn, when she suddenly saw him making his way through the crowd. She smiled widely when she spotted him, but a frown quickly replaced her happy expression when she saw all the ponies moving away from him as he walked.

"Why are they moving away from him like that? They look scared, and he looks a bit tense." She thought aloud.

Star watched him walk towards the stairs, and stop for a moment, then he teleported up the stairs.

"He's going to the balcony.. I wonder if he's looking for me." Star Catcher thought, watching him.

She then turned to Moon Beam as she decided on something to do.

"Um, excuse me, but I have to talk to Moon Beam." Star said as she pulled Moon away from the others.

"I'll be back in a little while, but I have sompony to talk to. Well, to find first. I just wanted to tell you first so that you didn't turn around and not see me there, you know?" Star explained.

"Well, okay. Have fun, and don't be gone too long. Like I said, I wanted to spend the night with both you and Steel." Moon Beam said, then she turned to talk to the other ponies again.

Star smiled, happy her sister didn't decide to ask questions. She turned towards the railing, opened her wings, and took off flying towards where she had last seen the unicorn.

Soon, she was on the other balcony, and she quickly spotted the stallion. Slowly, she made her way over to him. A bit nervous, she nudged his front leg with her hoof.

"Um, hi. I never got your name earlier, and it's been bugging me every since. Would you mind telling it to me?" Star asked, trying not to sound as scared as she was. She was a pretty shy pony, and wasn't exactly the best at talking.

@Lightning Bliss

(OOC; With all of this cattiness coming from Roac, I wonder what would happen if Arkman was here...)

Roac rustles around in the trees for awhile, and just as you turn away to leave, he silently appears next to you, following you witha faithful, childish smile of innocence.

"Sure, let's do that! I wonder if we'll meet any other princesses that people don't know about yet, like you!"

He glances at your tail for a moment, seeming to have only just noticed it.

"Ooo, are you a hippogriff? You have a tail just like my sister's!"

You notice that his own tail is not a long tail tipped in hair, but instead a somewhat short length of fuzzy fur. It looks, oddly, like it would go better on a dog than a griffon. It, also, is currently wagging vigorously to the right, adding a bit of cuteness to the griffon, who was already proving to be inexplicably adorable with his quirks and mannerisms borrowed directly from his parent creatures.

@TheDarkStar

(OOC; Ah, just be careful with it. Honestly, I'm sort of liking your character's back story so far; reminds me of Lee Everett, from The Walking Dead.)

(edited)

@@DashieHeart

The stallion slowly made his way up the stairs, his eyes fixed on what was below him. A group of ponies wanting nothing more then for him to be gone. Sadness building up within him, he didn't know what to do or how to react anymore. What if the mare he was looking for found out the news already, what if she rejected him. Dark Stars feelings were mixed, he never reacted like this to anyone, he thought he was used to being called names. He felt as if he was back in middle school when his parents were having a tough time, he felt bullied and violated. That was until they passed away that he accepted his fate, and never seemed to care about other peoples opinions ever again. Until for some reason now.

He fastened his pace. Suddenly he felt the touch of someponies hoof on his leg, and then speaking. Being rather surprised and in shock and waking up from what seemed to be a nightmare he jumped and a burst of magical energy fired from his horn, hitting a piece of the stone stairs and it breaking off and hitting him on his head. The small sized piece caused him to loose balance and fall off a couple of stairs, stopping about 8 steps lower, badly bruised and weak, the world blurry around him. But catching almost no-ponies attention since he was in a closed off staircase room, with gladly almost nobody here exempt him and the pony who had witnessed the scene.

Edited by TheDarkStar

@,

"Actually no," she giggled, "i'm just your average pony... I was just born with that tail and these ears," she designated by flicking them back and forth like an elephant's, "dunno how or why, it just happened I suppose. Not that I complain, alot of the gryphon diplomates like my tail, they say that I come off as more understanding when they see I have a familiar physical tribute like their own. Even the dragons I deal with say my ears remind them of their horns... So I guess what other ponies frown at, brings a smile to gryphons and dragons faces. So I win either way I suppose?" She smiled thinking of it in that way.

She continued to look over the balcony, admiring the city of Canterlot from afar, wondering if she would ever think about setting up a small getaway apartment in the city, that way she could find the time to spend some of it with Polaris when he wasn't working. Then she looked at Roac's tail, it reminding her more of a cattle dog's tail then anything else.

"Pardon me for asking but..." she said slowly, "why is it you have a small tail and no wings Roac?"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

He pauses, the happiness fading from his face in reaction to that last question. He pulls up his coat.

There are a pair of large, hideous scars, where no fur or feathers grow, where his wings should be.

"I... I got in some trouble, when I was very young... The part of Griffonia I lived in follows Saddle Arabian laws..."

"... And Saddle Arabia is not known for mercy or compassion. You're not allowed to fly in the cities, because then the Watch can't keep as good an eye on the people. One time I was running from some bullies, and..."

He grows quiet.

"... Anyways, my tail is the mark of a certain breed of griffons, which I belong to. We're known for having a more playful and loving disposition than our lion-blooded kin, and orphans like myself are typically adopted quicker. I was not so lucky, though...

"...But, that sadness does not matter now. This is the Gala, and I have the rare opportunity of actually getting to know a princess such as yourself, and not simply being greeted by one! Besides, I have to say that you are the most agreeable; Luna torments me through my dreams, and Celestia is too... Uptight, I guess. Twilight and Cadance, I have not met as of yet."

Edited by Roac
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

"I've met Cadence and Shining Armor a few times," she said happily as she stared up in the sky. "Cadence really is an amazing pony. Love truely is her forte', even when I didn't have a clue of what it means to be Princess, she still had complete confidence in my strength and abilities. Honestly I don't know what she really sees in me, but far as I can tell, she truely is a wonderful pony to get to know." She sighed heavily and pulled out a small barrel of apple cider that was in her doggie bag, popped it open and began to sip.

"As for Twilight Sparkle, I know little about her other then what Princess Celestia told me in some few letters, that incident with Tirek and Discord, and when...well she saved my life..." She realized then she was thinking back to before she became an alicorn...before she was married to Night Lights... "It was really so long ago, it was just after she became an alicorn Princess infact...I was still a pegasus at the time... Me and Night Lights as well as our friends were trying to get our wedding plans under way...Meanwhile we didn't know that his mother and some of the dragon clans were against our matromony...A dragon attacked Ponyville...and almost succeeded in eating me...But Night Lights..."

She paused a second as a tear dripped down her cheek, she looked away to wipe it, sniffed a bit then continued, "Nights came to the rescue and defeated the rogue dragon...but the attacker caused alot of damage...including to myself. Twilight Sparkle found me on the street and got me to the Ponyville care center. That's really all I know of her... I'm sure she is a great pony though considering her brother is marred to Princess Cadence heh..." she sipped her cider and though things over for a moment, then stared up at the sky again. "It's funny...so many things have happened...not so long ago... Feels like time is just slipping away..."

Then she realized she was sipping her cider and not once offered it to her gryphon comrade, "Oh gods how rude of me.. I'm so sorry... would you like some of my cider?"

Edited by Lightning Bliss

Stained steel a grey Pegasus was wearing a classic tuxedo and a crimson bow tie he had been talkin to moonbeam earlier but had since left her company he had went to Luna and assumed his position as her persanol guard upon arrivle she only glanced at him once she was done speaking to the ponie she had been speaking to before steel arrived she turned to him "steel I have you the night off for a reason you're engaged and moonbeam is here at the gala relax I have other guards keeping an eye on things" Luna said

Steel sighed "Luna I never requested the night off I only asked for tickets for moonbeam and her sister becuasue they wanted to go you know that I'm not a stallion that goes to galas or anything of the sort I'm here simply to do my job and that is guard your life" steel said

Luna sighed "you won't have a job of you don't go steel go be with moonbeam I'm sure she wants to be with you right now and in sure that their are plenty of stallions here that would love to taken are of her loneliness" Luna said

Steel sighed and walked away lookkng for moonbeam

@@Lightning Bliss,

He shakes his head. "No, no. Go ahead and enjoy it..."

He smiles in thought.

"You Equestrians have some... Marvelous creations. Cider, public mail, and these delightful little books called "fiction novels"! Back home, no one writes about anything except history. You've read it once, you've read it a thousand times. And the clocks, oh these clocks! I actually live in one of those giant clocks on towers; I keep it maintained, and the ponies let me stay. Thus, I've learned much about your clockwork technology."

He grins, being quite proud of himself at that accomplishment. He then pulls out a small pouch, and pulls out a barrel of cider, same size as yours, that is seemingly too big to fit inside.

As you start to take whatever surprised/confused action you choose, he holds up the bag and explains. "It's a bag of holding; contains a small pocket dimension, and it spits out what you want to retrieve when you reach inside, no extra weight. Mine's not particularly powerful, but I can hold a few saddlebags' worth of objects in here. There's some extremely powerful bags that can hold entire villages, if rumor is to be believed. This was a gift from my sister, right before I left."

"... Say, do you read much? I'm currently into a series called 'Fetlock Holmes', but I've heard of this thing called 'Daring Do'. Have you read it? Is it any good?"

@,

"I never really gave it much thought on Daring Do but I hear good things," she sipped her cider and sighed happily as the sweet juice ran down her throat, "I guess I don't read...what I WANT to read as often as I'd like. These days I'm reading up on on Kingdom laws and treaties...trying to understand certain governments that are within Equetria, such as the gryphon governments and dragon codes. As a diplomat to these kingdoms, it's expected of me to know... Though honestly I've just been getting by, by my own instincts. However," she said as she took another sip, "I do enjoy reading about magic spells. I've been trying to home in on my alicorn magic but it seems to divert away from me... Don't spread this around but... I only know basic spells that help me to get by without embrassing myself."

She looked at his bag then, admiring the magic uses it possessed. "Oh wow that is something I should look into! It would defiently save me time and effort if I didn't feel like I was carring a load of partchments whever I was summoned for a meeting! I do have one magical clothing item I admit though. Would you like to see it? It's in my room up in the higher baclonies of the Castle. Princess Celestia had me and Night Lights stay here for the week to help with Gala preperations. I have it hanging on my cloak rack if you'd like to see?"

(edited)

@@Lightning Bliss,

"Ooooooo, yes I would!"

Roac emits a pigeon coo in his mix of excitement and curiosity, and he begins to speculate what exactly this cloak does.

~Hm... Maybe it camoflages itself to blend in with the environment? Or perhaps it weatherproofs the wearer?... Maybe it augments her magic!~

Roac follows along, beginning to skip as he gets in a VERY good mood. He eventually hums a small tune.

"doo doo doo doo DOO, doo doo doo doo doo, ah ah ah ah ah..."

He whistles the rest (which you all should know, or you're doing it wrong) in a bubbly, cheerful way, occasionally hopping off of a wall or a piece of furniture, until the two of you eventually reach your destination.

*sproing, sproing, sproing, spro--*

"Ooooo... Brown cloak! I like it, stands out from the white and rainbow..."

He walks up to it, poking and prodding at it, all the while making several assorted pigeon sounds.

"... What does it do?"

(OOC; I'm tempted to have a goofy moment with Roac and maybe/possibly have a musical number... :3

Or I could just turn on the 4th wall breaking completely. I typically do that with him, make him a "proxy" for my self, making all sorts of references and such.)

@@dashian500,

Roac completely ignores what you just said and responds in a deadpan, matter-of-fact tone.

"You're not supposed to bring a dagger, sir. Furthermore, I am currently in a VERY GOOD MOOD..."

He straightens his bowtie.

"... And you are killing that mood. I can call the guards right now, so why don't we both be nice and not say anything, eh?"

Roac pops his head out from the top of the screen.

"And, to conclude; I have a bowtie, your argument is invalid."

He then continues on his merry way.

Edited by Roac

(edited)

Steel couldn't find moonbeam so he had just been wondering aimlessly and had made his was to the upper levels of the castle he knew the castle like the back of his hooves and wouldn't get lost so he just walked on until he heard some whistling along with some noise that he identified as somepony jumping off walls and chairs he sighed assuming it was a filly or colt playing around he went to check it out find out where the young ones parents where at he followed the noise and was surprised to see a full grown stallion was the culprit he walked up to him and sighed "sir you should not be jumping around like that many if the items here are priceless and could be damaged"steel said his expression blank showing no emotion whatsoever if somepony looked they could see that steel had an ornate sheath with a ornate dagger in it on him it was black with rosewood gold inlays making a dragon breathing fire and the fire was made of pure ruby and the way the light hit them it really looked like fire

Steel smirked "call the guard since I am one I'm Luna's personal guard and thus I am allowed to carry my weapon" steel said

Edited by dashian500

@,

(OOC, you kinda jumped the gun there, I was gonna take us there since its her room is in a securer part of the castle lol, so lets role with this)

She giggled as Roac started going up ahead seeming to think he knew where he was going. "You silly gryphon! Hold on a second..." she quickly made sure no pony was looking in their general direction, then quickly flew up into the air then focused her magic...

Slowly and surely Roac's body was surrounded by a rainbow colored aura as he was levitated off the ground and was brought up right along side her. "Well since you couldn't fly I thought I'd help you out," she smiled ot him then fluttered up the wall of the castle to one of the third towers of the building with Roac floating right behind her. Once they reached the third tower, she landed on the balcony and activated the door's lock from the inside of the room.

"My room has a magical security that only responds to my magic. Princess Luna insisted for better security during the Gala since our rooms tend to have expensive relics. Personally none of them belong to me though they insisted I could take them with me if I ever wanted to decorate mine and Night's home cave. But personally I think these relics would benfit other less fortunate ponies out there."  As she entered first, levitating him on the ground along side her, she flickered on the lights with her magic.

The room was a large circle standing bedroom, with a king sized bed far too large for herself. It had light pink drapes going down alongside the bed's sides, with its light green sheets touching the marble floor. The floor itself was dressed in rare lovely rugs that dictated historical moments, like the famous 6 doing battle against the changlings. The shevles were covered with rare gems...statues and golden artifacts that would tempt any theif. But she merely looked passed all those other then pictures of her family...her father a gray pegasus with flamed hair, and of course the cloak rack holding her brown hood and cape.

"It's actually a custom made I bought back in Vanchoover," she explained, "it really doesn't do much other then helps to protect the wearer from the weather effects, it also is extremely light. At first glance and touch it may seem like a very thin unproductive fabric, but once it's on, it's soft and warm, like fleece! It's easy to travel with...especially when I don't want to be noticed..." She pawed the ground realizing she had already been exposed to alot of ponies this night...and had agreed with Photo Finish that she'd still participate in that photoshoot.