Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most awkward place you've fallen asleep at

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I was so tired one day, and I mean tired, but I did not wanna nap. 

I was at my computer just trying to keep myself awake and then I got off the computer. I some reason got up and the sleepy time gravity pulled on my legs and i just sat down on the floor. I laid my head on the seat of my computer chair, while still sitting up and just fell asleep.

My mom came in and woke me up and told me to go to my bed. So, I did, and ended up napping. It was so awkward...

• Brohoof 5

i once fell asleep in my own backyard.

it was about 5 in the morning, and i was drunk and very, very tired. so when i finally got home, i didn't even make it into my own house, i just fell asleep in front of the back door. 

imagine my dad's surprise when he found me there sleeping the next day :P

• Brohoof 4

At my old church, it was two hours before service and I had to change the trash bags everywhere. I had no sleep last night so I fell asleep in the girls bathroom changing trash bags. My friend got me before people went into the bathroom though.

• Brohoof 2

The other week was my Grandparents diamond wedding anniversary:

I drank a bit too much, I felt ok until I got back to the hotel room and I started feeling dizzy and sick, then my sister and my soon to be bro in law came to my room.

I threw up in the bathroom toilet, then had a bath and dried and passed out in the bed:

It was so embarrassing and I felt so ashamed of myself.

Wasn't an awquard place to fall asleep it was just an embarassing story involving falling asleep or passing out more to the point

Edited by Asherdangerdash

There was a time a few years ago when I had a girlfriend who would keep me up late at night, and the very next day I got on the bus (was still in school) and went to sleep like everyone else usually did in the mornings. The bad thing is, I ended up falling into a deep sleep and not waking up until the bus driver had already dropped everyone off and was heading to the bus station to drop off his bus. Honestly, I think this was the most embarrassing moment in my life when I went to the front and told him I had fell asleep, he was very surprised and actually had to make a few calls to get turned around.

• Brohoof 1

I once woke up to find myself laying in a basket on the floor in my room. I hadn't fallen asleep there, but I did fall out of bed and into it. I also bruised my stomach really badly in the process, and it hurt for a while to be touched. The impact wasn't what woke me up, it was just the sunlight streaming through the window.

When I used to get very drunk I would black out for hours. I would be in a state the same as sleep because I remember coming to while trying to scale a brick fence that was miles from town (where I had been drinking but couldn't recall anything).

It was at least 2am in the morning and that was one night in particular I still have no idea how I made it home. If I walked the entire way that would of been about 6 miles black out drunk.

Needless to say I don't drink like that anymore. 

At the movies, on a double date:

Back in high school, I went to a theme park all day with some friends, got back to a friend's house, watched a movie, talked, played some Halo, and then stayed up the rest of the night and all the next day as well. Just before I finally decided to go to sleep, my sister called me asking if I would be a date for a girl I knew so that we could double and go to one of the Harry Potter movies that had just been released. I ended up falling asleep at the movie with the girl poking me to wake up. (Thankfully, she already knew my story so she understood and didn't hold a grudge against me for it!)

Since I was once homeless I have slept in many weird places these include:

-A forest

-A playground

-Abandoned house

-House still being built

-A shed

-A cornfield

-Next to a road

And many other places. D: 

• Brohoof 1

On a first date, she was telling me something and to be honest all I remember was it was a boring topic. I hadn't slept in almost 2 days cuz it was Xmas time and I was a assistant manager at a gamestop. So I yawned and closed my eyes while I did so and they didn't open until she called me rude and stormed off. Guy at the pizza place felt bad for me and didn't charge me for the pizza so night turned out pretty good.

• Brohoof 3

On a first date,
That's a hard one to top.

For me it would be on the bus. I pulled an all-nighter, but I was able to get through the entire day feeling just fine, then in the afternoon, I just crashed. I have also fallen asleep in a concert. It started with a near all-nighter, the next day I was at this stupid convention my parents made me go to, I walked into one of the halls to sit down, and I was out cold despite the noise. 

I was studying all night for finals the night before went too school feeling okay. finals were final period around lunch is when i started feeling sleepy and i wen't too the library and some how fell asleep on the fiction section i don't even read books from the library?

I'm not one to fall asleep in strange places... I tend to have a hard time falling asleep to begin with.

The worst I can remember was last year when I was staying up for over 24 hours to go to be able to go to school and work at the same time. By 4PM after a work night I was zoning in and out... 4PM being my psychology class. No amount of caffeine could save me. I fell asleep in that class almost every day I had it. But for a very short time as I tried so hard to fight it... I felt terrible, but I couldn't avoid it. It happened no matter what I did. T_T

It almost happened in orchestra many, many times, as well. We had this really long piece where I had like one hundred measures of rests at one point, and even though that part was my favorite part of the piece to listen to (so beautiful at times), orchestra was also an afternoon class... Thankfully I'm pretty sure I didn't ever actually fall asleep. I could imagine if I had it would have ended up both incredibly embarrassing and disastrous... Instruments do not hold themselves. Especially not mine (bassoon). >.<

That would have been the most awkward place... But thankfully it never happened.

(Even still, I miss that life. >.< I want it back... Without the work and staying up over 24 hours part lol)

Alright... I used to work at McDonalds in the kitchen and opened every Saturday morning. One particular morning was very rough, I had a big test the previous day and I was fairly exhausted (work started at 4 AM.) Break finally hit and I decided I had to use the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and fell asleep for 15 minutes.

I'm sure someone would have knocked on the door eventually if I hadn't have woken up by the end of my break, but that would have made it even more embarassing... and probably earn one or two rants from the manager...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

In class. Not because it's an unlikely place, but because bad things happen when you sleep in class. My teacher once had no one wake me up at the end of class, and I was almost late for an out of town band trip. They were all boarding the bus and calling names out.
Another time I slept in health class, and when I woke up I panicked and quickly stood up without realizing my leg was completely numb from sleeping on it weirdly...my leg didn't support me and I ended up falling. It was embarassing but the only person in the room was my teacher.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1