• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/292-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Trade Ya
Air Date: April 19th, 2014
Synopsis: Spike and the Mane 6 are headed to the Rainbow Falls Traders Exchange to find items they treasure. But when things don’t go exactly as planned, the girls learn that nothing is more valuable than their friendship.

Spike could tell you the moral about hoarding treasure: it turns you into a giant monster that nearly destroys Ponyville.

Also, who in the world would trade their Haunter? I certainly don't want a Gengar.

• Brohoof 9

Well, after a week off, we now return to our regularly scheduled ponies, same pony time, same pony channel!  This sounds like it could be quite a fun Mane 6 ensemble episode, and I'm also quite excited that we'll get to see Rainbow Falls for a second time this season; it's not too often we return to locations outside of Ponyville or Canterlot more than once in a season, especially not new ones, and Rainbow Falls was a very unique location in its debut that I look forward to seeing more of this episode as well.  Here's hoping for the best!  :muffins:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 3

Oh this is the episode were Spike trades a 1st Edition holographic Charizard card for a normal Sableye card and Rarity freaks out because he just lost about $150 of sellable value

• Brohoof 3

Oh this is the episode were Spike trades a 1st Edition holographic Charizard card for a normal Sableye card and Rarity freaks out because he just lost about $150 of sellable value

I wouldn't throw it past him.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Ooooo, official princess duties, I like, I like a lot.  And AJ... those eyes!!!  :comeatus:   Also, I think I finally just realized that every day is, quite literally, the best day ever for Pinkie Pie.  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

It begins.

This is the first episode that I've watched live.

Congratulations!  Enjoy the ride!!!  :D

Ohohohoho, this episode is fun, fun, FUN already!!!  TRADING MADNESS!!! :lol:  Also, love the continuity with Spike's comic book reading habit (and that he's the pop culture nerd of the group  ^_^).

• Brohoof 1