Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

crossover batmare (reworked) pilot

Teen Buscemi

Batmare #1

Evil…that’s what lurks in the horror of the world…my world –Horseshach

PROLOUGE

A fine day in Goatham city as the industrious Bruce Flash takes his family for a fun packed day at the movies. And soon after the feature the family sets off in the cold Goatham rain…when suddenly  a strange figure appears in the alley shadow…this figure looms …then STRIKES…he strikes with anger and a sort of…pity, a pity that ensues after the gruesome slaying of a young filly’s parents…this young child would soon arise to become a servant of justice in Goatham city.

PART:1

“madam your car awaits” said Alfred (sun flash’s butler F.Y.I) as he prepared the maremobile for a long night of vigilante-ism. “thank you Alfred…and please if anyone calls im asleep”  Sun replied as she adjusted her suit  (for yet more vigilante-ism) and then with grand gusto she sets off in the night

As the masterful Batmare

Moments later at the Mace chemical plant

An evil stallion bosses about a gang of thugs who seem to be destroying and robbing most of the chemical plant “you there! I heard a noise coming from the main gate go check it out for me!” called the Colt. “yes sir…immediately SSS!”   Cried one of the thugs “what is it you fool” asked the confused crime boss. “th th the… BATMARE!”

T.B.C

YAY i did it i reworked for the greatness of the good

Aaahhh...no comments yet.  :blush: so sad