Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your favorite pony was hurt........

Khaoios

If someone hurt Rarity...

The land would break and the seas would rise because of my fury; wind will rage, and the sky would burn.

Everything would then fall black on that person as Nightmare ghostie, the embodiment of my hate, opened up a pitch-black void that the person/pony who caused the harm would then be sucked into, never able to escape...

Of course, they'd scream and cry, but no one would hear them; they'd be all alone, forever falling into the bottomless void of darkness, unable to escape...

Or, I'd quote them/write them a PM trying to see what's up :derp: That'd work, too :D

• Brohoof 10

Well Luna's already been blasted to the moon by her own dear sister. I'm sure she'd be fine.

Hell, she'd just go all Royal Canterlot Voice/NIghtmare Moon on whoever it was and kill them herself.

• Brohoof 2

If someone hurt Twilight, Aj, or Pinkie? Well, I wouldn't do nothing too horrible...
42.jpg
Nope, nothing horrible at all...

• Brohoof 8

Grab my dimension-cutting blade, create a bridge between my dimension and equestria and punch that spectre something or somepony in the nose. All in one swift movement, of course :P

• Brohoof 3

Mentally and physically break them. Near death torture coupled with a phobia of myself and their victim/s (i.e. rare). That's best case, worst case well..... depends on the severity but going for blood is always the darkest I get.

• Brohoof 2

If someone hurt my beloved Fluttershy? There'd be hell to pay.  I'd probably call up on Discord for assistance. And reign down chaos upon those who harmed her. Then people would think twice about hurting such a kind and gentle pegasus. ;)

What kind of monster would dare hurt  an adorable pony such as Fluttershy? :(

• Brohoof 2

I would go over and personally run Dashie to the hospital as fast as I could and stay with her for long time until she was all better, then I would give her a big huggle and a kiss on the cheek and tell her that everything is alright now while gently stroking her mane! :blush:

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't raise a blade nor gun at the assailant. No matter if my favorite pony (Twinkle Shine,) was hurt. Sure, I'll be filled with rage, but what will be after that? Am I any better than the person who harmed her? Am I better to whip, to cut the offender till he/she screams for mercy.

I will tend to my favorite pony, I'll ensure that the assailant lives… a painful life in prison. That is as far as my concern would go. If she is alive, I'll help her recover.

And I will tend, I will help her recovery. I'll do whatever my favorite pony demands of me. I will try in my best and honest ability to help. I will probably break my back to make sure her recovery is at the best and nicest she'll ever encounter.

Good day.

• Brohoof 2

if anyone would hurt fluttershy then i would go all T rex on there butts and roar very loudly and scare who ever did it.  and make them  run for there lifes and to show them that  NO one hurts her or her feelings.   lol tell me if that is a little to much.

If I was a pony as well, and fluttershy was hurt, then I would take her to my house and look after her. And then we would become friends and I would protect her from stuff.

It i was a human and I found an injured fluttershy I would take her to my house and look after her, and then keep her safe and loved until she has to go back to equestria, if she has to go back. If not I will love her forever and make sure nothing bad would ever happen to her.

if anyone would hurt fluttershy then i would go all T rex on there butts and roar very loudly and scare who ever did it.  and make them  run for there lifes and to show them that  NO one hurts her or her feelings.   lol tell me if that is a little to much.

Not too much as to what I would do if anyone/pony hurt either: Fluttershy, Rarity, Appleack, Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Luna or Big Mac, I'd murder the bastards!