Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if your favorite pony was hurt........

Khaoios

I'm still not sure to this day who my favorite pony is, but if there's one thing I'm very sure of, I'm an angry and vengeful person. I'd catch the son of a bitch who did it and hold a public execution for every pony to see.

Then I'd go on a crusade to hunt all other like-minded freaks so that no other pony gets hurt again. Perhaps I'd even inspire a few fillies to join the cause.

Just think of the cutie marks….

post-30713-0-46596900-1440676572.png

I have two favorite ponies. Button Mash and Twilight Sparkle. I would simply eat the enemy if they got hurt.

But I'm not PAC-MAN, so what I would do to the enemy is find a knife, take out the enemy's organs, and feed it to whatever lies in nature.

One does not simply "hurt" Scootaloo without a one Rainbow Dash coming and killing whoever was trying to hurt the little champ. Unless it was another foal, in which case they would probably just end up grounded from their... uh... hoofball? I dunno, some activity a foal would be into.

If something hurt fluttershy, I'd go over to her, wipe her tears, and give her hugs. I'd fix her up and cuddle her <3 If someone/somepony hurt fluttershy, even though I would be overcome with anger and rage, I probably wouldn't physically hurt them if I didn't need to. Fluttershy wouldn't want me to hurt anypony, she's to sweet to let that happen. 

If someone hurt Rarity...

The land would break and the seas would rise because of my fury; wind will rage, and the sky would burn.

Everything would then fall black on that person as Nightmare ghostie, the embodiment of my hate, opened up a pitch-black void that the person/pony who caused the harm would then be sucked into, never able to escape...

Of course, they'd scream and cry, but no one would hear them; they'd be all alone, forever falling into the bottomless void of darkness, unable to escape...

Or, I'd quote them/write them a PM trying to see what's up :derp: That'd work, too :D

What the hell happened to 'generosity' and 'love and tolerate'?

i don't know if i can take my oc but if someone hurt she i think i would show him what he did because my oc have a family and was very weakness (cause her husband and filly were pegasus so she have to get use to a life on day when she is a batpony). And after if he don't think anything about what he did i think i can't contain me for blame he.

• 5 years later...
On 4/19/2014 at 2:52 PM, Frostgage said:

If somepony hurt Twilight I would nurse her back to health and then seek vengeance. :okiedokielokie:

I'm pretty sure she can take care of herself though. :P

I would take care of twilight by myself and will find the person or pony who harm her and kill the person or pony that hurt twilight

On 4/19/2014 at 3:33 PM, ghostfacekiller39 said:

If someone hurt Rarity...

The land would break and the seas would rise because of my fury; wind will rage, and the sky would burn.

Everything would then fall black on that person as Nightmare ghostie, the embodiment of my hate, opened up a pitch-black void that the person/pony who caused the harm would then be sucked into, never able to escape...

Of course, they'd scream and cry, but no one would hear them; they'd be all alone, forever falling into the bottomless void of darkness, unable to escape...

Or, I'd quote them/write them a PM trying to see what's up :derp: That'd work, too :D

On 4/19/2014 at 8:32 PM, Flutter's lover <3 said:

If someone hurt my beloved Fluttershy? There'd be hell to pay.  I'd probably call up on Discord for assistance. And reign down chaos upon those who harmed her. Then people would think twice about hurting such a kind and gentle pegasus. ;)

What kind of monster would dare hurt  an adorable pony such as Fluttershy? :(

I would  seek vengeance on whoever hurt fluttershy 

On 4/20/2014 at 1:16 AM, Oblivion said:

I would go over and personally run Dashie to the hospital as fast as I could and stay with her for long time until she was all better, then I would give her a big huggle and a kiss on the cheek and tell her that everything is alright now while gently stroking her mane! :blush:

I would have help dashie to the hospital and seek Vengeance on anyone or anypony nopony or human hurt dashie

On 4/20/2014 at 3:44 AM, Adorkable said:

I would do everything I could to make sure Twily was okay! ^^

Now for the person who done it, their souls would burn.

I would killed the person or pony and their  soul would burn

On 4/20/2014 at 5:21 AM, redrexpony said:

if anyone would hurt fluttershy then i would go all T rex on there butts and roar very loudly and scare who ever did it.  and make them  run for there lifes and to show them that  NO one hurts her or her feelings.   lol tell me if that is a little to much.

nope that not little too much and I would killed the person or pony if they ever hurt fulttershy or any of the mane 6 or any of the cmc

Edited by Scootaloo90747475
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If anyone hurts my precious hippogriff or makes her cry, they ain't gonna like the outcome. Just saying. >:c

*Angy protective hippogriff noises*

• 2 weeks later...