Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The best thing that your best friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse has ever done

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Whats the best thing either of them has gotten you or done for you?

I was wanting the 3DS soooooo badly, and was ORIGINALLY going to save up money from my old job (before I got laid off) and get it myself. I had it all planned out.

Around Christmas, I was surprised with a 3DS that is purple (my favorite color) and Pokemon X with it from my boyfriend for Christmas. At the same time I was mad at him xD I was SOOOO excited and happy, I practically jumped up and town. I was SO shocked and it was SO unexpected. I did smack him because I don't like when he spends A LOT of money on me  :lol: cause he don't need to, BUT, I could not believe I had the 3DS. My parents would never be able to afford a 3DS and all my friends have one almost. I was so jealous for awhile.

• Brohoof 1

My best friend knows I do art and crafts professionally and has been really supportive of helping me get my business going. He also knew I couldn't afford a drawing tablet. So he gave me a drawing tablet a couple months ago so I could do art. Recently he did something really sweet. My computer had a system crash and completely stopped working, so he completely customized a new computer system for me, he got it set up perfectly for me, has helped me get it customized with a pony theme. Two weeks ago he came over and spent the day with me and we painted my families kitchen. We're working on a design together and he's going to build me shelves in my closet.

Also, I've been dealing with a severe flare up of my chronic health issues, so he's been driving me to doctors appointments, sitting with me, and supporting me during this tough time. He also has had to take care of me after I've had a couple seizures and he was really patient and kind. I wouldn't trade him for anything, he's the best friend anyone could ever ask for.

Edited by Antidaeophobia

Well my best friend completely rejected the person I love when he asked her the second time which meant a lot (I say second time because I kept insisting I was completely FINE and tried to act but she did see I was physically unstable (due to all the crap from this year dealing with him all together) so by noticing that she decided not to anymore even though even till today I still insist but she knows and the fact she can tell tells me she's a darn good friend)

I once spilled alot of soda on an ex's lap at the money movies by accident, so I spilled an entire soda on my head to (in my head) even it out.

Yeah. I'm kind of romantic, in a "clumsy mother*cker" sort of way.

All of my exes were pretty bad. They didn't do..."best"stuff for me.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Best friend one, introduced me to nirvana.

Best friend two. Introduced me to system of a down.

I'm 14 so I don't have spouse, but to be fair quite a few people of this age in my country do have spouse.

Boyfriend, being awesome.

I didn't receive a physical thing, but there was once when my friend listened to a problem that had caused me a lot of trouble in a couple of month and it relieved me so much to finally come out and tell someone, and even to this day I'm still thankful and happy that she just listened with nonjudgemental ears and accepted me instead of being shocked or surprised. So yeah just listened to me, which family has also done and helped me a lot to open more up.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

I just wanna give a shoutout to @Cyclone1066@Misty Breeze, and @Lil'Cinnamon for not abandoning me. :adorkable: I just tend to scare people off after a while it seems, or, I'm just bad at fitting in, and keeping friends. The best thing you three have done is love me and put up with my shit. :mlp_laugh:

@Renegade the Unicorn and @Xeltor no I didn’t forget you two other. 

• Brohoof 2

My best friend saving two street lamps for me, that I only told him about many years back. He realized they were taken down by service people, and went there and got them for me. Fully functional, and part of my childhood, all saved because of an action that didn't really mean much to my friend, but meant the world to me! Not only did he get them for me without any payment required, but because he noticed they were taken down in a certain pattern, I could sweep the area that same day to see when the service people would come back, and get two other important street lamps later as well. That would never have happened without my best friend knowing how important these things are to me, and caring.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I just wanna give a shoutout to @Cyclone1066@Misty Breeze, and @Lil'Cinnamon for not abandoning me. :adorkable: I just tend to scare people off after a while it seems, or, I'm just bad at fitting in, and keeping friends. The best thing you three have done is love me and put up with my shit:mlp_laugh:

Ain't no thang baby:orly:

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I just wanna give a shoutout to @Cyclone1066@Misty Breeze, and @Lil'Cinnamon for not abandoning me. :adorkable: I just tend to scare people off after a while it seems, or, I'm just bad at fitting in, and keeping friends. The best thing you three have done is love me and put up with my shit. :mlp_laugh:

@Renegade the Unicorn and @Xeltor no I didn’t forget you two other. 

You mentioned me on a girlfriend page!:D

• Brohoof 2

What's the best thing that my SO @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ and my best friends @Jeric, @Geedis, @Zero, @FancyHorse, and @Crecious have done for me? Well, simply put they exist, and for someone like me, that means so much to me. They have blessed my life so much and they mean so much to me that...I can't imagine NOT having gotten to know them and formed a connection with them.

It just makes me wanna cry; really. I love these guys so much. :kirin:

• Brohoof 1

My mind can't help but go to the friends that drove an hour plus out to come see me play the contrabassoon in my then university's symphony orchestra. They brought me flowers and everything! Lol.

The best thing my BFF did was send me a hand written letter telling me how special I am, and that whenever I start to doubt that, she wants me to look at it to remind myself of the truth. 

She’s a good buddy. I plan on framing it.

The best thing I've been given by anyone close to me is acceptance and understanding. I'm not easy to reach sometimes and rarely worth the effort, but the few who have gotten past that have my admiration and appreciation. 

A few come to mind. My best friend helped me to keep my job when I had to take a lengthy medical leave from work; she also introduced me to my future husband. The best thing my hubby did was marrying me. My brother once drained fluid out of my back following surgery, which is a lot to ask from anyone! It was gross and the doctor or nurses should have been the ones to do it, but such is the state of modern healthcare.  

• Brohoof 2