Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Don't want to live on this planet moments

ZukoIsBestPony

So awhile back I was chatting with my friend and she asked me for an example of a historical event that killed a lot of people for a history paper she was working on. I thought about it, and told her she should write something on the Black Plague. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death  Then she stared at me strange and backed away slowly, and one day later I was called into the principles office and given a week of ISS (In school suspension) because she went and told the teacher that I thought quote, 'black people were a plague'. Now before this event, my mind couldn't even comprehend such levels of stupidity.

So my question to you is this: Have you ever heard something so dumb, or so scary, or so scary dumb that it made you say:

post-24419-0-60334400-1397977635.jpg

• Brohoof 21

I already brought this up before. But it's the best example of pure human stupidity I have.

Being told that school is a good thing because without it humans wouldn't know how to have sex and we would go extinct. I think my face afterwards must have given that kid nightmares. That kind of stupid should be legally punished.

• Brohoof 6

Well I certainly don't want to live on this planet at the exact moment of its destruction...

Every time I walk into Hot Topic.

That's not really what I mean, I'm talking about the things in life that show off the mind blowing stupidity of the world. I'm talking like having to put the words, 'caution, contains nuts' on a fricken bag of peanuts!

I saw a question posted on YahooAnswers.com that read: "I swallowed an ice cube and it hasn't come out yet!?"

Wow.

• Brohoof 15

Ahhh that I can do.......

When I heard a special needs kids got charged with wire tapping after showing tangible evidence that he was being bullied in school, and the bullies got off Scott free.

• Brohoof 4

That's not really what I mean, I'm talking about the things in life that show off the mind blowing stupidity of the world. I'm talking like having to put the words, 'caution, contains nuts' on a fricken bag of peanuts!

Ever been to Hot Topic?

Mind blowing stupidity is their tag line.

• Brohoof 1

Fair enough. But they do sell pony plushies and TARDIS socks, so you know, they're not all that bad.

But they also desperately shelf anything that teh kewl kidz consider leet.

I swear, half the things there, I'm sure the customers don't even know what it is, and they by it anyway. :u

• Brohoof 2

I work at a pharmacy... I have this moment daily...

Any and every time some "swag" kid does something illegal or stupid and gets punished for it the bitches about it.

Actually any time I see a "swag" person... form personal experience (almost daily) they are an extremely ignorant bunch.

Edited by Wolfstanus
  • Brohoof 5

what tics me off? when people wear a mask of "I'm a good person" and ACT as one when they "politely" disrespect someone else idk but I'd rather have a friend that says hey b*tch as a joke and ending up having good conversations and being supportive of each other than have a son of a toot come in and use "nice words" to disrespect me as a person then they use the "nice words" as their shield of "no I was polite" idk but disrespecting someone? I wouldn't call that polite use all the fancy words you want it doesn't change the situation it only makes you more of a jerk (in fact there's TOO many people like this in my town starting with the "smart" kids in high school that got free scholarships for doing squat ._. who "politely" would insult every other ordinary kid, kick them out of their precious table and tell them to go near the trash) GOTTA LOVE THOSE PEOPLE yes there's a lot of "swag" people as you call them that CAN be disturbing in the sense that a lot of them don't respect EITHER BUT I would rather hang out with a humble "swag" person that respects my opinion (yes there ARE people of them like that how can we judge a WHOLE group based on one idiot) than a so called "smart" "polite" kid who's heart is only filled with darkness and selfishness it REALLY tics me off people only care about appearance, title, money, and power it's ridiculous and THIS IS WHY I'm an Anarchist >_> (BTW this post was VERY general meaning relating to stuff in GENERAL not pointing any fingers since there's MANY people like that online sometimes AND MOSTLY in real life)

Edited by MarcelineA

That's definitely screwed up.

I think the worst one I heard/read about was a while back where a teen shot a kid in a stroller.  It was during the defense that the lawyer... umm, how do I put this, "believed" that the mother shot her own child and tried to frame it on the teen because the mother wanted the insurance money on the child. 

That lawyer's comment was so out of left field it left me dumbfounded, more than usual, at the capacity for human thought. 

Only thing that has come close is that stupid Afluenza kid. 

Every time that I see the court system falsely imprison people, with no evidence to connect them to a crime that they did not commit.

(lawyer) There is no evidence that my client is guilty.

(Jury) There is no evidence he's not guilty.

(Judge) DEATH SENTENCE! 

We'll be right back with more Texas logic only on Fox news.

• Brohoof 6

(lawyer) There is no evidence that my client is guilty.

(Jury) There is no evidence he's not guilty.

(Judge) DEATH SENTENCE! 

We'll be right back with more Texas logic only on Fox news.

That sounds about right. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Nowadays, there's more stupidity than not.  Sometimes, I feel like I could live with cavemen that are smarter than the people I'm in contact with.

That's why Mars One exists.  You could win a one way ticket to Mars.

The catch is that it'll be a reality show.

and one day later I was called into the principles office and given a week of ISS (In school suspension) because she went and told the teacher that I thought quote, 'black people were a plague'. 

wait what??? didn't you explain that that's not what you said??? It was obviously just a misunderstanding, you shouldn't have gotten punished for that...

wait what??? didn't you explain that that's not what you said??? It was obviously just a misunderstanding, you shouldn't have gotten punished for that...

Ya well, I accepted a long time ago that the system sucks and the teachers generally dislike me. :P