Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark RD in AC

Rainbro Dash15

Before anything else I need to say these things: my little pony is owned by hasbro and assassins creed is owned by ubisoft. There, now neither brands will sue a middle school student. I also have to say that the only reason that I chose assassins creed for this is because: 1. We all know that being an assassin would make RD like 20% cooler than she already is and 2. I didn't really feel like making up an entirely new army of villains just for one fanfic, also sorry if your username is the same as the main assassins name. this fanfic is NOT ABOUT YOU, My username for role-plays is the same as his name too but this fanfic is also NOT ABOUT ME. And I forgot to mention that this is a work in progress and I don't know what to name it or what the next few chapters will be so I'm accepting suggestions and constructive criticism. Also I would read the first chapter and a half. I am aware that this is not how Templars act in assassins creed but I kind of need them to act like this just so that parts of the story make sense.

CHAPTER 1: the stallion of light

Man, how did I get myself into this mess? Rainbow dash thought to herself. She was cornered against a stone wall inside of a huge canyon on top of a mountain with an entire camp of Templars advancing towards her, she thought about the last few weeks trying to remember something from zecora's training that would help her in this situation, nothing. Then out of nowhere a lightning bolt appeared slamming against the ground in front of the Templars creating a sort of sonic rainboom as it hit the ground. No, it couldn't be described as a sonic rainboom, it was more of a ring of electricity that surrounded the area where the thing had landed with mini lightning bolts coming from the sides, and it was clearly designed to kill. Well I can't lie, whatever it was it worked. The first five rows of Templars collapsed as the electricity ran through their body's, the lightning ring had gone now and where the lightning bolt had landed there was a crater with a male pegasus with a dark blue coat, lightning yellow mane and tail and electric blue eyes wearing the same type of white cloak as rainbow dash in it. He looked up slowly grinning as he did, but he didn't stay slow for long. The stallion shot at probably well over the speed of light killing another three rows of Templars, the rest retreated into a small cave at the other end of the canyon, the stallion smiled and waited for them all to get inside then he shot at super speed at the cave, when he got there he kicked a part of the canyon near the cave as hard as he could. This caused a land slide trapping the Templars inside the cave. He flew all the way back to rainbow dash and asked her if she was all right. She said that she was fine but then yelled at him for letting them escape through the caves, when she was done yelling at him he just smiled and said "I know for a fact that that very cave leads directly to a dead end, and if I remember correctly as they were retreating they didn't stop to grab extra supplies from their camp" rainbow paused for a moment as she understood what he meant. She asked him who he was and he told her that he would explain everything later.

CHAPTER 2: rainbow's story

They flew out of the canyon, rainbow dash swore at herself for forgetting that she could fly earlier (most of the Templars were earth ponies and unicorns so they wouldn't be able to follow her) waiting for them a fair ways away from the canyon was a carriage, the stallion invited rainbow inside and then entered, he explained that his name was midnight flash and he was part of an ancient order of assassins that protected equestria from the shadows. he then asked what rainbow dash was doing out here and why she was wearing the cloak of "commander twilight". Rainbow dash then started to tell her story:

She was out of ponyville for a few days with the wonderbolts because she had won another flying competition. when she had come back the entire place had been raided. The clouds were black and covering the entire sky, ash was still raining down from the houses that were burnt down to the ground but in the center of town was what filled rainbow dash with the thirst for the blood of each and every Templar in equestria, for in the center of town there were four ponies hanging with ropes tied around their necks and they were all too familiar. rainbow dash said names as she counted: applejack, pinkie pie, rarity and... NO! The last was like a punch in the stomach,wait no it was like a kick in the face from both of applejacks back legs as hard as she could kick. Rainbow dash, probably for the first time in her life was on the ground sobbing, fluttershy's dead body hanging from that rope was too much for rainbow to handle. Fluttershy didn't deserve this, she was the bucking element of kindness for buck sake! And she didn't deserve to have those MOTHER BUCKING TEMPLARS kill all of her animals and put their bodys in a pile under her with angel on top. No it was just too much. After desecrating a few graves of Templars that died in the invasion of ponyville and were buried there, she remembered that twilight wasn't hung there like the rest and decided to see if she was still there at her treehouse. But She was in the worst condition of anypony that rainbow had ever seen in her entire life. she had gashes along her torso, one if her wings was ripped clean out of its socket and she was coughing blood, lots of blood. As for spike, he was skewered on a spike at sugarcube corner (kind of ironic when you think about it, spike skewered on a spike) twilight told her to take everything from the room then go to zecora. Rainbow dash was confused as to what room until twilight shot a Chrystal above a bookshelf with alicorn magic and revealed a hidden passage way, she took everything just as twilight had said: a white cloak, some cool looking weapons and a couple of scrolls. rainbow threw the scrolls away, "reading is for eggheads, remember dash?" She said to herself as she burned them. She then went to zecora who trained her to use the weapons and occasionally asked if she had any scrolls, because she could make rainbow's weapons like 20% cooler with the info on them or something "they um... Weren't there" rainbow dash told her. After weeks of training zecora told her there was a group of assassins that had a camp to the north. "And why would I want to go to a camp full of assassins you crazy old zebra!?" Dash asked zecora whenever she mentioned it, but eventually dash decided that it was to test out her skills and left. "And then you saved me" said rainbow, finishing her story.

"I'm shure glad you found me before one of those nasty assassins". Midnight flash rolled his eyes.

CHAPTER 3: the aftermath of canterlot

They eventually landed in canterlot

Although it wasn't much better off than ponyville, the body's of dead Templars and royal guards alike were scattered everywhere in the streets, houses were still burning and smoke covered the sky and blotted out the sun. as she followed midnight she noticed two scythes sheathed on his back forming an "X" but what was most strange about them was the material that they were made of, it was like nothing she had ever seen before (and rainbow dash sees a lot more blades than you may think) she wanted to ask about them but decided that I was better to wait. As they walked towards the castle they saw shining armour barking orders to nobody in particular (the invasion was over and all his men were already dead) midnight gave him a gentle kick in the ribs and he snapped out of it "you almost went insane on the battlefield" midnight said before shining armour asked. The next royal pony they encountered was princess celestia with her white coat stained by blotches of red all over, just sitting there with her jaw hanging open in shock not moving at all, another gentle kick to the ribs made her aware again. The last living royalty they found was in a fairly large room that looked like a throne room but smaller with no light except for a skylight which was casting a faint light on princess Luna who was sitting on the floor at the far end of the room sobbing, holding a dead Templar in her arms stabbing it repeatedly saying: "I'm sorry,Im sorry,I'm sorry" over and over again. midnight knew that a kick in the ribs wouldn't get him anywhere with this one. He shot across the room at high speed and threw the body across the room, she simply picked up another body and continued to stab, sob and apologise, he kicked the knife out of her hoof, but then she started stabbing it with her horn. When princess celestia saw this she too flew across the room and slapped Luna across the face,HARD. Luna snapped out of it and just as she was opening her mouth to ask, midnight said "you don't want to know". The final was in the throne room. Sitting on the throne was a very headless princess cadence, with her head on the floor, and drawn on the ground made to look like it was protruding from cadence's head's mouth was a speech bubble drawn in blood with the words "friendship can't save you now" inside, and on cadence's body, cut out with a knife was the Templar red cross. While the others just stared in terror. It was shining armour's turn to sit on the floor and sob.

Edited by Rainbro Dash15

When you write something, you read over it again, to ensure the spelling and grammar is correct. You know, to make sure your first chapter or "CAPTER" is all fine and dandy.

Edited by The Dandy

• 4 weeks later...