Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Needs a HUG!

CosmicHooves

Would you?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Would you risk your life (like in the description) to give Fluttershy a hug?

• Yes
    • No

Ok.

Say Fluttershy needs a loving hug by a human.

Except there's one problem.

She lives on the other side of the earth in a forest in Vietnam.

Plus there's Vietnamese guards on the outside of the forest who will shoot any intruders.

Not to mention hostile wild life.

Would you risk your life to give her a hug?

I totally would to be honest.

post-25645-0-42755900-1398047712_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hyper Dash
  • Brohoof 1

If I could tesser there, of course I would give her a hug! It would have to be quick though with the armed guards and all. If we were being slightly more realistic and interdimensional travel is impossible, then no. There's just no way in heck I'd survive.

Edited by Celtore

Everything has a price...Surpringsly,i've passed worst things on my house that i'll pass on my road to huf Fluttershy :3

Well first I would try to convince some people to come with me, get some weapons and arm ourselves with homemade armor and a cooking pot for a helmet.

I would also make them choose their weaponry, a wood stick if they want to be in the front line and a slingshot for those who want to be archers and then have the sling shooters shoot the guards and knock them out and then have the wood stickers run and distract them while I go with a few of the sling shooters and the wood stickers to defend me from wild life and try to find Fluttershy and when I find her give her a hug  :)

Fluttershy isn't real and if somebody did tell me that Fluttershy was stuck in Vietnam I wouldn't go risking my life just to save a fictional pony. Though I would give her a nice virtual hug.

risk my life to hug second worst pony?

Hells to the no, now if it was applejack, vinyl or Luna, that would be a different story

Awww! But Fluttershy is so cute!

If anything she's up there with Rainbow Dash in my book!

post-25645-0-00129500-1398055158_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hm.

Flutter pone needs hug.

Flutter pone is in dangerous forest surrounded by scary soldiers and infested with vicious wildlife.

Flutter pone needs hug.

Yeah, I think I'd try to hug her.

Emphasis on try.

*gets shot and eaten by tiger before stepping a foot in forest*

• Brohoof 2