Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Needs a HUG!

CosmicHooves

Would you?  

87 users have voted

1. 1. Would you risk your life (like in the description) to give Fluttershy a hug?

• Yes
    • No

You believe I would hurt Fluttershy... 

attachicon.gif601089__safe_solo_fluttershy_crying_artist-colon-whoop_cry.png

You made me sad.

ehhhh what i was think was kinda the opposite of hurting her wink* wink* you know more 4chan orientated.   

wow this does not look good for me especially with my current profile picture i'm not into that stuff i swear :lol:  

Edited by Revertz

Howdy all!

There are some episodes that got me :( everytime Flutters cries.

Hurricane Fluttershy is one of em.

Griffin The Brush-Off

What Gilda did was mean. :(

But yeah she needs alot of cheering uo when shes down in the dumps.

See ya!

• 4 months later...

Ehh no. Unless Fluttershy was in actual danger, it would be a needless potential waste of my own life and the Vietnamese for something so superficial and needless.

Also being Vietnamese American myself, I don't think I can bring myself to follow through on such an act, not to mention I lack any proper military training. This borders on a dangerous obsession.

Besides think for a moment, do you REALLY think that Fluttershy would want you to potentially risk your own life and harm or kill others just for the sake of seeing her? :( Even assuming you prevail, what would you tell her then? "Imma here to save you Fluttershy, but don't mind the people I needlessly fought and killed outside just to see you."

Sorry, but nope.

Hm lemme thi- Yes. What, were you expecting some insanely crazy answer? I think you are all forgetting Flutters cuteness would override any of the hostile animals or guards, they would never be hostile except to defend her. That is how strong her "adorable aura" is :maud: