Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are other forums you're a part of besides MLPF?

Adorkable

MLP Forums is the best of the bunch, I can already assure you. But if there are others besides MLPF you're apart of, what are they?

As for me, being the huge Sonic fan I am, I'm also apart of the Sonic Stadium Message Board. Like, 95% of the people there are jerks, so I rarely do anything but visit anymore. ^^"

Also, Star Fox Online! I go there to speak of the glory days with my fellow Star Fox lovers.

What about you guys? Any other forum besides MLPF you're apart of? ^^

A Nintendo forum called...Nintendo Fan Forum

A Lost Magic forum called Rogue Mages

I used to go to a few other forums, but this forum and these two are the only ones I frequent anymore

Edited by Randy Marsh

Aside from here I am a member of mylittlewaifu which is a forum geared toward people who have pony waifu's but people with non pony waifu's are also welcome. The site is fairly small so it is not all that active but every now and then I will pop my head in and post something.

http://mylittlewaifu.com/

Part of the administration of a gaming community, so their forum mostly..

.. and that's about it, lol.

Before I joined this place, I frequent another forum called Hikiverse. The place is mostly geared towards people who live reclusive lifestyles and talk about themselves and their life experiences with others. Overall, the place is friendly enough.

Before that, I used to go a Dragon Quest (the video game franchise) themed forum called Dragon's Den. I don't go there anymore since I'm not much of a person to talk all that much and I thought one forum was enough for me.

No really, I haven't been going to any forums in years. I just joint mlpf causI'm trying to get back into some community.

Doesn't really seem to be working as much as I expected.

I call Everypony Forums my second home. May not have all the bells n' whistles of a site like MLPF - nor a large active userbase - but I find the deadpan personalities of the folks over there strangely refreshing after having witnessed all the needless dramatics that tend to occur around here.

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 1

The only forum I'm active on other than MLPF is the Minecraft Forums. Heck, the reason I'm comfortable with the formatting here is because they MLPF and MCF both use the same forum layouts.

I frequent here, Starbound's forums and Reddit as well as the MLP Reddit. I sometimes venture over to Cube Worlds forums to see how the progress is going....ever so slowly that is. If I really get bored I might end up on darkside. 

A video game forum called Forevergaming.co.UK

The actual community I've been a part of for 5 years, but we've moved around 2 times...once for an upgrade, and once as a civil war that ended up with all members leaving to the site we use now.

I'm the youngest guy there, and the only brony.

It's mostly populated by older gentlemen with families and lives. A great bunch of guys.

My other one is the Bro Team forums.

It's like 4Chan-lite over there, but it's good fun.

There's a member there that roleplays as a promiscuous Renamon there.

There's a saying there: "There will always be sexual tension between you and Renamon. Just with it".

Naturally, I'm the only open brony there. There are a few guys there that don't particularly like bronies, but whatevs.

I was in a few forums, but the one, where I stay a an german forum about the PlayStazion Trophys, where you can talk about games or helping others etc.

the second Forum I stay is the forum, where I write this comment right now :lol:

Ech. There's a couple of forums I'm a member of that I'd rather not disclose publicly :D

There's also World of Madoka Equestria, but I'm inactive over there. I mean, inactive.

Hmmm...other than that, I can't think of any off of the top of my head :D

• Brohoof 1

Ech. There's a couple of forums I'm a member of that I'd rather not disclose publicly :D

Oh my. :blush:

I'm not really an active member anywhere else as of late, tbh. I've sort of dropped off the radar in a few forums I was a member of recently, a Homestuck fandom and a music production site. And a third I'd rather not talk about as well.