Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are other forums you're a part of besides MLPF?

Adorkable

A 70s R&B/Funk/Disco/Soul forums: I enjoy it there

A scooter forums: which isn’t dead totally but a bit quiet, I rarely go on there.

E-cig-forums: probably the second most visited forum I go on after this one as it's as active as here

I've been on quite a few forums over the years. I found MLPForums through Gamefaqs but I no longer go there.

These days I stick to MLPForums and a gaming-specific site called Few Good Men. It's mostly older users so the conversations tend to be on the more calm side and there's rarely any fights. FGM used to be a Call of Duty clan site but it was opened up to general gamers a few years ago.

This is the only forum I go on now.

Before MLP Forums I was active on NintendoCity for a long time  then it died away so I went to RareWare Archives. Then that forum started to get boring and full of idiots so then I avoided forums for some time until I stumbled upon this site.

The first forum that I joined after my long forum absence, the Skyrim Forums. I only check it out every so often nowadays, never/rarely post, have no reason to. :P

Then after that, the Krene Forums, created and ran by a (hater) friend of mine. Most of the people active there are also from the SF. I still check it out from time to time, though I rarely post anything since the site is mostly for roleplays and the like, not something I'm entirely interested in. (It is however, home to the Catmop, my, Catmop!)

And there's also the MInecraft forums. Don't do much on there really, too big for me. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I go on What The Zek, but that forum died like a week after it started. It had a lot of people, then they just stopped doing stuff.

I have accounts on some other forums too, like Wii U Forums and Punchwood, but I don't go there as much.

I'm only active in a few coding and web development forums, a Star Wars forum, and a general debate/discussion forum called Nightly.net.

I originally was a part of FiM Forums...which was a pretty cool place, although with a huge amount of trolls and idiotic people. But it was a fun place to be once you got to know the right people. I liked it a lot because although it was an MLP forum, it had a lot of non-MLP content. ALthough I've come to enjoy this site a lot more (I only came here after FiM and later FiM 2.0 were both DDOSsed to death) I orignally thought it was a bit too....nice :P

But now I'm not sure I'll go back if they bring it back online.

My first forum I participated on was the Lego.com message boards in 2006, where I spent about 4 years active, sharing our love of Lego to others.

Then I joined another forum (Lego racers related) named the Zero headquarters (the name of the racing team I was in), but became obsolete when the game (Drome Racing Challenge, or DRC) was taken down, and its replacement was... A terrible. I was eventually taken to MLNO (my Lego network organization), where I spent the last of my days as an active online Lego fan for a few years.

Aside from that, I'm in the Skyscraper forum, which well... Check it out!

And of course, I joined this forum last year.

There are other forums I may not have mentioned, but I'm not really active in them (or was only active for a little while).

I'm on Serebii (a Pokémom forum) and Smiley Smile (a Beach Boys forum) but I mostly lurk on both. I don't regularly post on any forums besides this one.

Land of Ooo Forum (Adventure Time) 

Canucks forum (Hockey)

This one is the one I've done most on, not lately, but this site is the forum I have been on the longest.

I'm on Serebii (a Pokémom forum) and Smiley Smile (a Beach Boys forum) but I mostly lurk on both. I don't regularly post on any forums besides this one.

Oh man I was on Serebii yeeeeeaaars ago (Snagger Outlaw/Sora.)

Nowadays I'm on My Little Pony Arena (MLP collectors, mostly older gens) as Corona and Chicken Smoothie (virtual pet game) as Rainbow Dash.

• 2 weeks later...

MLP Forums is the only forum I'm currently active on. I'm also an active member of Wikia; I don't think that counts as it's based around editing, but I spend my time there focusing on discussion and community aspects.

I go on GameFAQs regularly. There are some idiotic fanboys and trolls there, but there's some good stuff to talk about from time to time.

GameFAQs is...

Interesting. I'm also a member on there. I don't think there is a board on there that doesn't have a troll on it, but it's still an entertaining place either way.

As for me...

GameFAQs (Used to go on here more, now I posts a few times a week)

The3Eds (Pretty Much dead nowadays now that the show's over...)

RonPaulForums (My second favorite forum)

And that's it. I've been a member on other forums before, but I've left most of them. MLPForums is my most active forum and then the three above are the ones I'll still pop onto either often or every once in a while.

I used to be fairly active on a Final Fantasy forum called the Genesis Awards, but I stopped posting regularly around two or three years ago.  It's sad, the place kind of died out and is now mostly a wasteland of spambots...  I actually first heard about the 4th generation of MLP from there, but the overwhelmingly positive reactions to the show confused me and I ignored it.