Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are other forums you're a part of besides MLPF?

Adorkable

(edited)

Here, a non-functional LGBT forum and Virtualteen Forums.

Virtualteen is practically just a forum full of teenagers, often with mental problems or LGBT (My reasons are mostly the latter.)

But I would be in a lot of other forums if I chose to embrace most of my fandoms that way. I might perhaps sign on to a Nintendo fan board later, or perhaps a Team Fortress 2 based forum? Or a whovian forum? Or even a My Little Pony based forum? (Oh yeah that one is here...)

I like forums a lot, but I don't have too many under my belt. Just a lot of posts in both. I have about 1700 posts here, I have 2400 something on the other forum. On the non-functional one, I managed to get 300 or so.

I am also proudly on Metacritic, but that's not a forum at all.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

(edited)

I was a part of Equestria Forever (used to be a mod on there), but drama drove me away.

Once in a blue moon, I visit Everypony forums as well.

Edited by Irelynn Skye

I browse at least a half dozen forums regularly, but the only one that I'm active on is the PokéCommunity. And if you couldn't guess from the name, yes, it's a Pokemon forum.

Serebii for pokemon

Furnation for furries

Darkstarlings and Vampirefreaks for goth

TalkCockatiels for birds

that's all I can think of.  lol

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Metroid Database Forums. I'm finding it cozy there  :squee:

I'm also at Equestria Forever forums as Pony of Shadows.

At another pony forums that won't be disclosed, some time after my ban, I pulled a prank on the staff by "confessing" to one of the mods and a confidant of theirs that I was going to make an alt account. Later I hear that one of the mods -- now a former mod -- insisted that an innocent user had his PMs checked for any evidence that could link that user to me. All because they guy sounded smart and quoted Sherlock Holmes. They did not go through with it but still, I find it amazing that such a hothead was ever part of the staff to begin with. No, the guy leaved of his own accord. 

Edited by SunBurn

(edited)

Currently, I am only active in one other place: PokeCommunity. That is due to the fact that I am more obsessed with Pokemon than ponies.

It's difficult for me to be excessively interested in forums, so even though I join a ton, I typically stop going and fall off the face of the earth within a few days. Only reason I'm still here is because I have memories of the many friendships I made and for the community. 

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 1

The Playdom forums, because I play Marvel Avengers Alliance, the William Wilburforce Communicators message board, and the Legends of Equestria forums, because you need an account there to play the game. All of which, compared to MLP Forums, I almost never visit.

Only two that I have any significant activity on. One being Neoseeker, although I only rarely log in these days and don't post at all. Just doesn't interest me. The other being World of Equestria, which I grow increasingly fond of with each visit and my heart is shifting over there, so to speak.

Well here... Obvs... I'm also on EP (a lot more regularly) I used to go on several forums for an online kids game called Bearville (build a bear workshop ran it... I was even an administrator of one but that sank with the game) I used to be on another pony forum... But that sank too... My first ever forum doesn't even exist any more, it was a forum for dog owners called Dog Friendly Britain... I miss that place

I am quite active on a gaming forum called Revolution Of Gaming and i am on a Brigade called Nexus an they play League Of Legends.

So i am happy both here and there :wub:

- Equestria Forever (Most people from FiM hang out there)
- FiM 2.0 (I dunno what happened to that site, lol)
- Pony Fortress 2 (rarely)
- Everypony (very rarely)

• 4 weeks later...

So as a few people might know I tend to favour the general chat over topical discussion when it comes to forums. Which basically means I have to visit several different forums to get my fill so to speak, as most forums tend to not a very active general chat thread. My current forums:

vgx05tg.png?1

I used to be part of a few more forums more recently:

Destructoid (really there to post blogs more than anything else)

Let's Player Sanctuacry (left to lack of activity only has like 650 members most aren't active)

Where else do you frequent?

(edited)

I go on a videogame website called JVC which has over 10000 forums (one for each game) plus general topic forums which cover a broad range of topics from sports (football, tennis, badminton, etc) to science and technology.

I personally  go on the Windows forum, paranormal forum and writing forum.

Edited by boiteporte

The only other I use is UKfur. Furry forum for UK peoples. Pretty self explanitory. I only really go on there to find out when the meet ups are though. There's a few super negative people on there I prefer to avoid.

The only other I use is UKfur. Furry forum for UK peoples. Pretty self explanitory. I only really go on there to find out when the meet ups are though. There's a few super negative people on there I prefer to avoid.

I Never understood the furry fandom? Is it sexual or something?

Just the Warframe forums for me.  For many years, most of my life, actually, I had a strict online policy of non-involvement.  Read-only, basically.  I had email, sure, and I would play games online.  But I refused to post anything anywhere.  I would only read, but I didn't want to be a member of any forums.  Looking back, I'm not really sure why, other than the fact that I was afraid of putting myself out there and inviting criticism.  Now I'm on these forums, making friends, and I even have a portfolio of art for sale on Redbubble.  So much wasted time.  Should have started years ago.  Oh well, live and learn.

I Never understood the furry fandom? Is it sexual or something?

Sometimes.There is a side of it which is sexual,however,a furry is basically a animal with human characteristics..I cant really explain,however you may find a better explanation if you google it.