Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opposite Gender Pet Peeves

Adorkable

5 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

I just don't see the point to it. I've never understoof what it accomplishes for anyone.

Well I just like hearing the roar of a V8 one if the most unique sounds there is IMO. 

1 minute ago, Blivy said:

Well I just like hearing the roar of a V8 one if the most unique sounds there is IMO. 

I get that, but doing so in the middle of a neighborhood, that's mainly what I am talking about. That's what I can't stand. Most people around my stupid town clearly only do it to seem cool.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@KyoshiIf men( or bi-males) stop doing that....well we have a problem there. Because no drive for reproducing....but if gays( male ones) start doing that...well we have a problem there aswell.... But wait gay ( females ) start doing that....im fine with it aslong as both partys are sexy?.... Hey @Blivy i guess we'll see each other in hell then:okiedokieloki:...OH HELL(WELL)

do-the-pony.gif

Edited by Kujamih
I didn't read the whole topic...so i needed to edit.

9 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Men? Any who loudly rev up their vehicles purposely. Any of them that do such a thing can go to hell.

Oh yeah, that's super annoying. For a couple of years I lived right next to a road and there were always really loud cars driving by and all I could think was "Do you think that makes you look cool? It doesn't, it just makes you an inconsiderate jerk."

• Brohoof 1

Men: 

- When they think they are the only one being judged for liking opposite gender stuff (like mlp) us girls got just as much trouble for liking Pokémon, digimon etc cause it’s a guy thing so please quit bitching about “girls get to like everything” 

- men who think the woman will clean it cause that’s “our job”, clean up after yourself don’t be a pig. There’s nothing attractive about that. 

Female: 

- The ones who wear slutty clothes just to gain others attention

- females who continuesly talk of others in a bad way, I see this non stop at work and it’s grr

• Brohoof 1

For me, it's when men leave toilet seats up in the bathroom. Put the lid down will ya? When I need to go and perch, I would actually like to be greeted with something that is actually inviting to sit on.  :yeahno:

Also, if you "miss the target" CLEAN IT UP! It's not a bloody pub toilet! :glimmer:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmm.  I’m a guy and there’s one thing I can think of that I notice that women seem to do more than men that I don’t like. 

They’ll be all lovely, and nice to someone to their face, then the instant that someone leaves the room the niceness goes away, and they’ll suddenly just start talking all kinds of crap about the person that they were just being all nice to. 

Edited by AppleBolt ⚡️
  • Brohoof 2