Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Opposite Gender Pet Peeves

Adorkable

Yeah, I'd love to see a guy go for a super ugly girl with no hygiene just because she's nice to them.

Indeed. They may think they'd be fine with it but what happens when you have to make a decision about whether they are actually sexually attractive to you? What do you do when they ask you and your answer doesn't satisfy them because they want you to find them attractive. In all ways.

Of course, you gotta be prepared to give what you expect.

But that would require me to be cool...

One of the coolest, broski. ;)

With that logic, why aren't all women already set for life then? >:|

News flash, men can be equally as manipulative as women.

As for special treatment, I usually try to do or pay for things on my own. It's the guy who always insists, because he's so desperate to impress apparently.

Read..."some".

I've learned to identify those types. They're the male equivalent of "a$$holes".

I remember a fling I had ended because I didn't want to buy her a cellphone...

That's 50 bucks, plus another 50 a year. I only knew this girl intimately for 2 weeks, tell me that's not being manipulative.

Sure, there a men who do that. I won't deny that

But you mostly hear that women do it for a reason.

Yeah, I'd love to see a guy go for a super ugly girl with no hygiene just because she's nice to them.

I might not date them, but I would be friends with them. A beautiful woman who's also cruel and nasty wouldn't even get that.

• Brohoof 2

When I want to cuddle and they just play their 3DS. Booyy stahp.

Tryin' to play mah 3DS and she wants to cuddle! WRY!?

jk :P

Any room for compromise?

• Brohoof 1

Seems everyone's a bit fussy today. :lol:

But that's why I said that it doesn't make a huge deal is that it does get used in that way quite often by both.

Well, this *is* my Monday, and I am going into working with 24 hours without sleep, so that might explain why I'm "fussy". Lol

• Brohoof 1

Yarp, that reminds me:

When some girls expect men to pay fir everything after the first impression is over with.

Look. I'm a chivalrous guy. But I'm not rich, and I know when I'm being taken advantage of.

A movie and dinner somewhat-frequently, or something like that fine....but a video game? A cellphone? An entire prom night ticket that costs 80 bucks?

Narp

I'm not paying for your stuff because your a girl...I'm not paying for your stuff because that's alot of money and I'm a very cheap bastard.

When I want to cuddle and they just play their 3DS. Booyy stahp.

"Don't God damn touch me, I'm petting my Gardevoir"
  • Brohoof 3

I just don't like how some girls are basically chatterboxes. I mean, the girls in my PE class almost never gives in their full effort and just talk about Instagram crap. They just won't stop blabbering when I'm trying to listen to what the teacher's saying. Seriously, shut up and actually DO YOUR WORK for once. 

And quit talking so damn loud. Nobody cares.

I just don't like how some girls are basically chatterboxes. I mean, the girls in my PE class almost never gives in their full effort and just talk about Instagram crap. They just won't stop blabbering when I'm trying to listen to what the teacher's saying. Seriously, shut up and actually DO YOUR WORK for once. 

I hate how guys do this too. Especially when talking about the new Meme trends or ehem video games. I literally had no idea what my friends were talking about 90% of the time in high school because of this. 

The whole concept of the "friend zone". Like I'm some kind of relationship vending machine that responds if you input enough "nice guy" tokens. I'm not obligated to be attracted to you just because you're "nice", especially if we share no interests and we all know what you're ACTUALLY interested in.

I know most guys aren't like that, but I've known a few and it drives me crazy.

• Brohoof 3

Just to clarify: There's a difference between a nice guy and a 'nice guy'. One is a lovely human being. The other is manipulative and self-entitled.

We won't pounce on you fellows for daring to be descent human beings! Heaven knows the world needs more decent human beings. But sadly, the existence of the latter kind makes trusting very hard for a lot of girls.

@@MarcelineA,

What's wrong with drinking? As long as folks aren't out drink driving or making a public menace of themselves, they're not hurting anyone. Sure, going out and getting plastered every other night won't do your health any favours, but a having few drinks with friends or family now and then is harmless. A glass of red on a rainy night or cold apple cider on a hot summer day is like a tiny taste of heaven.

Plus, being tipsy is fun.  :D

• Brohoof 6

Here's a giant one!

Ladies. Please.

Not everyone wants to get all up in your pants. Some of us are trying not be be sh*tty human beings.

If you translate a stranger's "opening the door for you" or "saying sorry if bumped into" as "ARE YOUR OVARIES NOT ON FIRE YET?", then that's something you gotta look into on your private time.

Hmm...

I seem to he posting alot in this thread...

I wonder what that says about me. xD

• Brohoof 4

Just to clarify: There's a difference between a nice guy and a 'nice guy'. One is a lovely human being. The other is manipulative and self-entitled.

We won't pounce on you fellows for daring to be descent human beings! Heaven knows the world needs more decent human beings. But sadly, the existence of the latter kind makes trusting very hard for a lot of girls.

@@MarcelineA,

What's wrong with drinking? As long as folks aren't out drink driving or making a public menace of themselves, they're not hurting anyone. Sure, going out and getting plastered every other night won't do your health any favours, but a having few drinks with friends or family now and then is harmless. A glass of red on a rainy night or cold apple cider on a hot summer day is like a tiny taste of heaven.

Plus, being tipsy is fun.  :D

no no no the fact this post asked about PET PEEVES is simple it's MY PREFERENCE and to me drinking is messed up I would never date a drinker unless he decided to leave it it affects HIS own body and I can't date someone that affects themselves KNOWING the dangers of it I'm a certified CNA and I have also done enough research and also took substance abuse classes to CLEARLY know the big damage alcohol causes to the body it's completely pointless a little turns into a lot and a LITTLE can actually HARM you it also causes impotence then the guy is going to need a blue pill... it just simply screws him over therefore NO and there is more chances of him being an alcoholic if he drinks constantly so many things can turn bad from drinking SO many things and I'm not putting up with someone that stubborn when it has been multiple times on the news that it damages you when there has been clear studies and when people have actually DIED from the diseases  and sickness it causes which are MANY crap even more than other drugs ad something that takes away your sense of REASONING can never be good since you don't know what you're doing in fact I am pro weed because it HAS shown to be healthy and to help the body (just NOT smoke it (smoking ANYTHING does damage the lungs because of the smoke itself) and be moderate with it and not use it for recreational purposes because that's not what it was intended for and it was very clear)

I can't really think of anything about males that pisses me off but for some reason I can think alot about females even though I am one. I too, can't understand why girls have to paint their nails, or be so vain and bossy all the time as most girly girls at my school are.  :huh:

I'm a tomboy just incase you're wondering.

I can't really think of anything about males that pisses me off but for some reason I can think alot about females even though I am one. I too, can't understand why girls have to paint their nails, or be so vain and bossy all the time as most girly girls at my school are.  :huh:

I'm a tomboy just incase you're wondering.

I'm a mixture of a tomboy and girly (it changes on the day and my mood or what I'm into in the moment) I too had the same question but days ago I just decided to look at it as art I myself am a very artistic person and I love creativity being able to paint your nails is a blessing it doesn't mean you're fake it just means you're creative (IF that's why you paint them of course but if you do that JUST to impress people then I don't see the point) in fact I think guys should do it too if they want and I feel the same about make up it's artistic as long that's the purpose why they use it (not to cover up imperfections or impress/please other people) BUT in my opinion make up DOES screw up your skin I've noticed it a lot and watched a lot of health videos about it so yeah I am a health and clean freak therefore I wouldn't wear it unless it's once in a while for artistic purposes like everyone has their own unique style and everyone wants to look good their own way and feel good with themselves and if it makes them feel good then they should totally go for it

• Brohoof 1

That's less a "girl" thing and more a maturity issue. Trust me on this one :P Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

Girls...Sleepily go into bathroom and get a nasty cold shock when they sit down.

Guys...Sleepily go into the bathroom and are looking down at the toilet and have a far greater chance of noticing if the seat is down.

Girls win! Put the seat down guys!

I'm a guy who sits down on the toilet. If I can check that the seat is down, so can girls. It's not difficult.

It's a toilet seat. All you have to do is look down, there's literally no effort involved in looking at where you're about to urinate before you do so. If you can't be aware of where you're taking a wizz before you pull your pants down, then it's your own fault. ;)

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 2

no no no the fact this post asked about PET PEEVES is simple it's MY PREFERENCE and to me drinking is messed up I would never date a drinker unless he decided to leave it it affects HIS own body and I can't date someone that affects themselves KNOWING the dangers of it I'm a certified CNA and I have also done enough research and also took substance abuse classes to CLEARLY know the big damage alcohol causes to the body it's completely pointless a little turns into a lot and a LITTLE can actually HARM you it also causes impotence then the guy is going to need a blue pill... it just simply screws him over therefore NO and there is more chances of him being an alcoholic if he drinks constantly so many things can turn bad from drinking SO many things and I'm not putting up with someone that stubborn when it has been multiple times on the news that it damages you when there has been clear studies and when people have actually DIED from the diseases  and sickness it causes which are MANY crap even more than other drugs ad something that takes away your sense of REASONING can never be good since you don't know what you're doing in fact I am pro weed because it HAS shown to be healthy and to help the body (just NOT smoke it (smoking ANYTHING does damage the lungs because of the smoke itself) and be moderate with it and not use it for recreational purposes because that's not what it was intended for and it was very clear)

I'm not attacking you, hun. Just curious to know your reasoning, that's all. = )

Alcoholism actually runs in my family, so I know the dangers of substance abuse and overindulgence. My grandfather died of alcohol related causes when I was very young. He drank copious amounts every night. And my other grandfather is a recovered alcoholic. Like I said, I'm not one to go out and drink myself to oblivion on a regular basis. (And to be frank, I wouldn't date someone who did either. Alcoholism is scary stuff.) But having a few drinks is a pleasant thing to indulge in occasionally.

I don't drink to the point where I lose control of my sensibilities; I'm still in control of my mental faculties while tipsy. But being tipsy is a very pleasant sensation.

Everything is bad when taken to excess. (Even things that are supposed to be good for you.) But a couple glasses of wine or cider every few nights isn't going to harm me. In fact, moderate drinking (one, maybe two two glasses a night) actually comes with a whole bunch of health benefits. And I usually drink red wine or cloudy apple cider, which are both noted to be particularly healthy choices.

Mmmmhm I don't really have any in particular I guess. Sometimes girls tend to giggle while really nothing funny at all is going on, but yeah that's more fun than annoying actually