Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the above user's avatar cuter than yours?

Wadusher0

6 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Sure ice cubes are nice, but I'm not sure cute's the right word for them.

I think I win here. :P

You most certainly are cuter than me!

• Brohoof 1

A melting ice cube =/= cute. It is ugly and a violation to that ice cubes fourth and fifth rights amendment due process.

Sure you've proven that Water is cute, but is Ice just as cute as water, especially the one melting on your avatar? Prove it. :P

This song is too repetitive. It didn't make me smile, more so than annoyed and having the unnatural urge to punch this 'Missile' in the face. Though I must admit, at least Missile has a theme which sounds serviceable at best to me.

I may not have my own theme, but in the game I come from somebody did a Medley cover of the game I come from. In my case I'm a joke character that should NEVER be used in the game unless you want a challenge. ;) 

I dare you to find this medley NOT awesome. :P 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 9:54 PM, ZethaPonderer said:

This song is too repetitive. It didn't make me smile, more so than annoyed and having the unnatural urge to punch this 'Missile' in the face. Though I must admit, at least Missile has a theme which sounds serviceable at best to me.

I may not have my own theme, but in the game I come from somebody did a Medley cover of the game I come from. In my case I'm a joke character that should NEVER be used in the game unless you want a challenge. ;) 

I dare you to find this medley NOT awesome. :P 

Well, that's just rude.

5970a587f0b20_1229785__safe_solo_screencap_cute_crying_sad_changeling_thorax_thetimestheyareachangeling_spoiler-colon-s06e16.png.55af1e1e4b79beba975739882192b0d9.png

@cuteycindyhoney

Kimmy's definitely cuter than me!

• Brohoof 3