Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flutterdash Fan Club

#1FluttershyFan

So I originally posted what's below on a shipping thread. But I figured I'd post it here since it's been awhile since anyone has posted something.

Starts After This Line

figured I would add this. So one thing I've seen as too why peaople don't ship FlutterDash is because Rainbow would be abusive of Fluttershy. Which even ignoring the fact that season 7 Fluttershy wouldn't take Rainbow's sh*t, Rainbow Dash has never been shown too act that way towards Fluttershy. And I don't mean the moments where Rainbow gets annoyed at her(she gets annoyed by everyone), or even when she acted out of charcter in that zombie episode last season, Rainbow Dash has never intentionaly been mean too Fluttershy.

I mean in Hurricane Fluttershy Rainbow talks calmly and resonably too Fluttershy in order too convince she can fly better. In the episode she doesn't talk too anybody else in the same way. Because Rainbow Dash understands that in order too reach Fluttershy she has too be kind and understanding. 

Sorry but saying Rainbow Dash would abuse Fluttershy is a complete misrepresentation of their relationship.

• 4 months later...

Shoot, there was a Flutterdash fanclub? And it's been months since anyone's posted anything? Well, let me fix that! (Flutterdash is my otp so I'm pretty much obligated)

This is just a bunch of old Flutterdash art I had already saved on my laptop, plus the current banner because I made it :^^)

549811__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_humanized_shipping_scootaloo_blushing_lesbian_kissing_light+skin.jpeg

tumblr_n4ca4lBA351ts094go2_1280.jpg

flutterdash_by_merryyy87-d8np6he.jpg

flutterdash.jpg

mlpbackground5.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2014 at 7:09 PM, IceeBrony said:

Just some Flutterdash that happened to float by :squee:

post-28159-0-43509400-1405638518_thumb.png

Im crying fr **tear**

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, Twinkies said:

Shoot, there was a Flutterdash fanclub? And it's been months since anyone's posted anything? Well, let me fix that! (Flutterdash is my otp so I'm pretty much obligated)

This is just a bunch of old Flutterdash art I had already saved on my laptop, plus the current banner because I made it :^^)

549811__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_humanized_shipping_scootaloo_blushing_lesbian_kissing_light+skin.jpeg

tumblr_n4ca4lBA351ts094go2_1280.jpg

flutterdash_by_merryyy87-d8np6he.jpg

flutterdash.jpg

mlpbackground5.png

uber cute. brohoofs all around dude

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I nearly died from the cuteness overload of finally finding this fan club thread. I've seen a lot of these already, but still...adorable!!!

This is my favorite humanized Flutterdash picture ever:

On 9/30/2016 at 4:02 PM, Connie said:

I love HazuraSinner's Flutterdash art

[more was here]

unique_flower_by_hazurasinner-d4oco4w.jp

Wow, it's been two years since new posts here. Still, I'm going to follow. I love these two together. They're so cute.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...