Sign in to follow this  
~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Expand Recent Topics

Hello Administrators

Just a slight change on the recent topics part of the forum

post-16586-0-56235800-1398128182_thumb.png

I would like to put a "More" part of the recent topic here like what you see here, I really like sometimes to reply more new threads by people or ponies

(edited)

I support your suggestion. The placement of a link there would be useful.

That being said, it is possible to access such a page, albeit through a less obvious method. You can do so by clicking the search button that looks like a magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and by then clicking the view new content button.

Edited by SCS
Fixed a typo

Such a thing might encourage people to post more and might get a few topics some more attention so I support it.

It could help, more topics and more posting. I support it.

Would need to extend blogs, too, less people complain about favortism towards topics as opposed to blogs :P

Badges

That being said, it is possible to access such a page, albeit through a less obvious method. You can do so by clicking the search button that looks like a magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and by then clicking the view new content button.

New "content". It is generalizing everything new on every thread, with that being said. It includes a new posts from old and new threads, not just the threads themselves. This is why I just want a slight change, to give those replies to more new topics

Again, supported.

This is really a great idea, and as everyone had already stated, I personally believe posting will be increased with this feature added. Personally, I usually look to the "New Posts" section when I begin my posting spree of the night. The posting would be doubled if there were more to choose from!

Yes! I support this entirely, and I can't wait for this to be implemented.