Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Taboo Ethical Issues Regarding Blue Butterflies

Solid

As some of you might know, I'm currently writing this very big fic on fimfiction that would be dealing with A LOT of issues in real life, which of course includes the haters.

However, some aspects of the story is perhaps controversial for me to actually write them down. So I hope fellow bronies/pegasisters/any-intellectual-beings can tell me whether it is ok to include these aspects.

This fic obviously has to be M-rated (mainly b/c realistic violence and gore)

Question 1: Is it ok to use the "n word" in a fiction? I do realize this is a very offensive word but it is fairly necessary to convey the obvious theme it is trying to depict, Racism. I do have an African American in my story so this is a bit hard. So far I've been getting fairly ambiguous answers. So I'm turning to you guys.

Do let me know!

Alright, I certainly do hope people can answer my previous question.

Anyway, here's the second question: Is sensitive religious related issues sensible for a fic?

I've seen waaay too many religious extremists out there. Apart from the stereotypical muslim extremists, there are also quite a lot of Christian extremists. They, as some of you might have seen, think MLP:FiM is evil and satanic. This is obviously *** and I certainly do hope so, but they are reciting everything from the Bible left and right and even condemned Lauren as a devil (wtf) due to apparently one of these folks in the Bible who seemingly gave himself to the devil is named Lauren. Most seemed to me like dubious made up bs, and is indeed an important aspect of religious Terrorism, taking sacred text and distorting it for one's own Greed/Hate cause.

I previously felt like writing a paper but then I thought, hey, here's another potential theme for my fic!

For this purpose, I may go read the Bible, the Qur'an, and some other religiously sacred texts, but I probably would still run some high stake risks.

So, here it is.