Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Iron Will Fan Club

Castle Bleck

Ever since the episode ''Putting your Hoof down'' I didn't really consider himself much of an antagonist. He makes the best comebacks ever and I find him quite funny. 

2036.gif

• Brohoof 3

I don't like him one bit. He made my sweet Fluttershy a monster to her friends.

It clearly saids on the thread no hate to Iron Will and this is the reason why I'm not that fond of Fluttershy fans. They make a big fuss if somepony makes her upset.

• Brohoof 1

It clearly saids on the thread no hate to Iron Will and this is the reason why I'm not that fond of Fluttershy fans. They make a big fuss if somepony makes her upset.

Pfft... I don't see the hate for 'em. He's rather cool, and I'd like to see him more..

@@DokiLoki,I know right!  I find them annoying when they whine! "FLUTTERSHY IS A NEVER!  IRON WILL FOREVER!"

you meanie! Fluttershy is way better than that fool iron will! She's really sweet and kind to everyone, even the abomination of chaos itself! Iron will is just a bully that bosses people around. He's worse than Flim and flam! a

you meanie! Fluttershy is way better than that fool iron will! She's really sweet and kind to everyone, even the abomination of chaos itself! Iron will is just a bully that bosses people around. He's worse than Flim and flam! a

We could easily debate this, for hours and we will obviously win because you're on simple fan who's posting here for no reason.

• Brohoof 2

I am 100% satisfied with this fanclub, Iron Will and the Flimflam brothers are my favorite antagonists and you will be 100% satisfied with this Iron Will fanart.

iron_will_offer_by_wolfjedisamuel-d4ztzw

iron_will_by_tarantad0-d5botem.jpg

iron_will_by_zackira-d4ru3en.jpg

iron_will_training_trixie_by_ciriliko-d5

furry_pop__mlp_iron_will_by_caseyljones-

iron_willistar_by_davionx-d6fjjxm.jpg

mlp_marketing_dept__by_digoraccoon-d56g1

sweet_apple_sarsaparilla_by_pixelkitties

• Brohoof 6

Sorry that he offended you. Really, he didn't meant to and if you hate Iron Will, may I ask why did you come here in the first place? Anyway, I had no idea why this post was in my notifications. :/

• 1 month later...

Iron Will is awesome! He's one of my favorite characters, and I wish he would make another appearance. 

As much as I enjoyed "Putting Your Hoof Down", I absolutely HATED how he was blamed for Fluttershy's obscene rudeness. He never taught her to be an absolute jerk to her friends, just to be more assertive and to not be a complete pushover. Even if he did instruct her to be that awful, he still wouldn't be fully to blame. Fluttershy was the one who decided for herself to act that way.

Even at the end he agreed to let Fluttershy keep all of her money, yet he was still villainized.

So yeah, he's awesome

35593__%20(1).gif

• Brohoof 3

• 7 months later...