Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What stereotype bugs you?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I’ve been seeing a lot of jokes, memes and general comments about Americans enjoy hurting children all over tiktok here lately.(Due to the school shootings.) 

These are parents/families who will never get to see or hold their child again. It’s a horrible tragedy, not a joke. 

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Brohoof 1

that all bronies are white, adult, cis people. i am none of those things (i am a trans male, a teenager, and a person of color). 

also the stereotype that all texans are god-fearin’, heterosexual, conservative, football-lovin’, patriotic cowboys. :okiedokieloki: sure, that may be the majority of our population, but i am definitely NOT any of those things. 

but, overall, all stereotypes are harmful and bad. don’t assume anything about anybody!

Edited by Dumb_l1l_p0neh
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

That bronies are some neckbearded 30 year old men who dwell in their mom's basement. I'm not a brony. I also really do not like the connotation that "Bronies are furries". The term brony is a terrible one, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

That bronies are some neckbearded 30 year old men who dwell in their mom's basement. I'm not a brony. I also really do not like the connotation that "Bronies are furries". The term brony is a terrible one, anyway.

Given they try to shove us into "furries" is just bad,   we are a group of fans who like a show and that have made our own little cornner on the net :mellow:  Trust me,  I was a furry at one point and I know the diff in many ways.   

• Anime fans are preves :mlp_nom: ( this was a bad label thought before anime got main stream)
  • Book nerds can't also have street smarts (dude I know how to live in the woods, tech goes down,  you will need ppl like me thats a mix)
  • All anime female fans love yaoi :Cozy:
  • Touchy one for me: the question I got asked a lot growing up: Was I adopted? I'm not sure if this is a "stereotype"  but I KNOW I'm not the only one to deal with it.  Look my moms native american,  my dad was white and I got his skin coloring and hair and etc, my moms smallness and well figure and a lot of our family features.  But,  as I grew up, it become a deal a bit,  given she was tan,  black haired,  dark eyed, and me,  redish hair,  whiteish ( i tan,  thank the gods) blue eyes,   Ppl from students to teachers/adults thought I was adopted given me and my mom different skin, hell I even have to deal with even now as bloody adult....:umad:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...