Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Power

ANGEL33

If you had the power to erase any one anime or cartoon character from existance and revive any one anime or cartoon character who would they be and why? For me, I would erase Ash Ketchum from existance because he's freakin' annoying and dumb as crap. I would bring Misty back because she's way better and she was my first crush.

For me, I would erase Ash Ketchum from existance because he's freakin' annoying and dumb as crap.

Um, let's think here. Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X, self explanatory. ^^"

And I would bring back Shadow the Hedgehog, the good one. Not the thing we have today. The real Shadow died in Sonic Adventure 2, if he were still around, things would be different. ^^

I would erase Spongebob in a "mercy erase" since his animation studio is effectively milking a cash cow on life support.

I also revive Xiaolin Showdown. It was a great show that had around 50 episodes. It was action packed and was pretty funny as well. It was a fairly effortless formula the show had, but it worked. Plus the episodes that didn't follow the formula were fantastic.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Samurai Jack. Because we never got an official end...

NO...just no

For me it would be Uncle Grandpa since it is just really bad and the show shouldn't even existed

I would also actually Revive Samurai because WE NEED A END TO THE SHOW

Edited by Izaya Orihara

NO...just no

For me it would be Uncle Grandpa since it is just really bad and the show shouldn't even existed

I would also actually Revive Samurai because WE NEED A END TO THE SHOW

That's what I meant. I'd revive the show to give it a proper end.

Well then I totally misread that.....

Also kill off Spongebob, the show is annoying and my ears bleed form his voice everytime my little nephew watches it when I have to babysit him

Also kill off Spongebob, the show is annoying and my ears bleed form his voice everytime my little nephew watches it when I have to babysit him

I feel sorry for you man Spongeb bob doesn't deserve to be on TV anyway

I found the show quite enjoyable in it's early days. The voice for spongebob was not as high pitched, and the show had some rather comedic moments. But like any show these days, they ran it into the ground, far beyond the point when it was a fun show.

I'll kill of every single new show running right now for...eh, for free.

For real. I'd "sacrifice" everything for nothing.

Because I'm merciful like that.

But for the sake of argument...

I'd disentrigrate Gumball for The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.

Why this show was cancelled without an ending is beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MEA7yF2jxE

Also, Ren And Stimpy. Bring it back, pls.

Although, I don't think it has a place in this cruel, oversensitive world...

• Brohoof 1

• 8 years later...

I’d like to wipe out everything on Cartoon Network, and most modern cartoons. Off the top of my head, death to all characters in South park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Spongebob and Adventure Time. This is my VERY short list. I despise them because they are all typical of the kind of bad animation, low humor and overall bad writing that’s now the hallmark of American animation. And now that the bar has been lowered, very few even attempt to rise above it. As for the toons I’d like to bring back, Gadget Hackwrench, Babs and Buster Bunny, Mrs. Brisby and Llenn (Gun Gale Online). Most of these have had modern remakes/sequels, but they universally suck. Babs and Buster will return soon but from what I’ve heard that’s going to be another fiasco. So I’d like to see a quality revival of these great toons. Gadget is a great and well-loved character that was screwed out of a worthy comeback with the Chip and Dale movie and that was a crime against art. Mrs. Brisby/Secret of NIMH has endless potential for great sequels, but all we ever got was some pretty lame made-for-dvd junk. I’d like to see the job done right. And even though Elizabeth Hartman (the voice of Mrs. Brisby) is no longer with us, Helen Slater would be a fantastic fill-in if anyone ever took on such a project in earnest. Llenn’s series, Gun Gale Online, was fantastic, and had so much potential for ongoing sequels. But unlike its counterpart, Sword Art Online, which had three seasons, the superior Gun Gale was abandoned. There are many more, but I’ll leave it at that for the sake of the reader.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, it would be Spy X Family and replace it with Hunter X Hunter. Who’s actually gonna miss this garbage anime anyway? 

• 6 months later...

I would bring back Celeste from Daganronppa. Yes she killed a man for money so she could buy a castle and be waited on hand and foot by attractive men but is that such a bad thing. That sounds like a great goal in life.

• Brohoof 1