Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A random program I made

Jokuc

This is what Jokuc does when he is bored:

Posted Image

http://speedy.sh/rpmxQ/Test-01.exe

IT WILL take a long time to download since it contains a .wav file >__>

Anyways, my thought was to make like a downloader for mlp videos and songs but right now it just says mlpforums and equestria daily and I got too lazy to edit it. So now it is what it is, Links to the forum and EqD and a music player :P

Also, is there anypony who knows if it's possible to shrink the file size of a .wav without converting it into another format?

Edited by Jokuc

Download episodes and songs basicly mean you are pirating them. And well, its illegal.

And there is a site called Pbay where you can find anything.

(edited)

Download episodes and songs basicly mean you are pirating them. And well, its illegal.

And there is a site called Pbay where you can find anything.

I'll keep that in mind when I die. So what, you're against it?

And actually I ment like a whole bunch of stuff to be downloaded from one click so you don't have to spend hours looking for good torrents.

Edited by Jokuc

I'll keep that in mind when I die. So what, you're against it?

And actually I ment like a whole bunch of stuff to be downloaded from one click so you don't have to spend hours looking for good torrents.

No, buts its illegal and not allowed in this forum.

Since now you admited that its a pirate program

Well, feel free to ask any moderator around. Piratcy is illegal on this forum.

Torrents are 99% of the time something you cant get without buying.

I won't make it anyways. Too lazy :P

99%? Do you say that one has to pay for torrents? lolwut

I won't make it anyways. Too lazy :P

99%? Do you say that one has to pay for torrents? lolwut

Its an expression.

And ''lolwut'' makes you look retarded.

Torrents are 99% of the time something you cant get without buying.

Torrents themselves aren't illegal, it's just another method of distributing files and software without a centralized download location. Automatically assuming torrents = piracy is just ignorant. That's just like saying that every person who buys a gun has the intention of killing something.

Edited by MrAnthology
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love the menu music.

Great :)

Also, I made this thread for you to comment on my program. Not discuss our opinions on piracy.

Edited by Jokuc

Piracy is not something that we here at MLP Forums advocate in any way. Though there is no hard rule against posting it, we feel it should be common sense not to openly discuss and encourage any forms of illegal activity on the forums.

That being said, I don't believe that this program is necessarily for pirating. If this were to be made for downloading PMV's or fan-made songs (such as those by WoodenToaster) it would not be a problem at all. It isn't worth arguing over whether it is piracy or not when it currently does nothing but link to a couple of websites.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Someone is learning a new language :3

I really can't criticize such a simple program, what language did you use?

Yes I am. You're a pro coder or something I guess, this is the first program I've made. (That's why it says "TEST_01")

I used VB.

Edited by Jokuc

Yes I am. You're a pro coder or something I guess, this is the first program I've made.

I used VB.

I wouldn't say pro, Intermediate i guess.

But OT, I think VB is a horrible language to use for anything other then practice(Not saying .NET is bad).

C# is a fun language to learn and it will get you experience with other languages like C++, JavaScript and PHP.

I wouldn't say pro, Intermediate i guess.

But OT, I think VB is a horrible language to use for anything other then practice(Not saying .NET is bad).

C# is a fun language to learn and it will get you experience with other languages like C++, JavaScript and PHP.

I took VB since I thought C++ looked kinda hard and I already know a little bit about JS

I took VB since I thought C++ looked kinda hard and I already know a little bit about JS

Its not hard, it can be a little overwhelming at first but its not that bad.

C# is pretty much the same as C++ save for a few things and i found it rather easy to learn.

I'm mostly self taught with C++ after that.