Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I got a few neat things :D

I got a Snowdrop mug and a Twilight mug from Surf City Etching, a Babscon travel mug, a Babscon pin, an adorable Fluttershy print, a Luna tie bar, and I got one of Equestria Plush's Fluttershy plushies :D

And my friend Diva Pony gave me a pony travel cup and a package of pony bandages and stickers :D

• Brohoof 1

I got so many prints I'm almost out of wall space in my apartment. Let's see if I can remember...

- Prints from Steve Holt!, SouthParkTaoist, Star Chaser, Ashley Nichols, Leekfish, and Drawponies

- Commissions from Andy Price, Heather Breckel, Iveechan, Star Chaser, and Slifertheskydragon

- Buttons from Steve Holt!, Iveechan, Poorly Planned Productions, SouthParkTaoist, Cherriesama, Squee Brigade

- Badges from Mitty Mandi

- Firefly, Cadance, and Daring Do plushies from Cutie Corral

- Keychain from SouthParkTaoist (gifted! Thank you! <3)

- BABSCon shirt, lanyard, and pin

- Travel mug from Poorly Planned Productions

- Room Party card game from Sophiecabra (BUY IT. SERIOUSLY. BUY THIS GAME. IT IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T EVEN. If you love Cards Against Humanity and conventions, buy this game.)

- Signatures on a G1 Firefly from M.A. Larson, G.M. Berrow, Ashleigh Ball, Nicole Oliver, Tara Strong, Andy Price, and Heather Breckel (narrowly missed adding Eurobeat Brony to signature pony)

No pics of most of my merch (it's all over my apartment) but here's signature pony and my art commissions of my OC.

2014-04-24_19-31-40_535_zps6d16cfeb.jpg

Andy Price couldn't tell what animal was on my OC's pendant. So I just asked him to pick his favorite. He chose a bat, which is perfect because I love bats too!

2014-04-25_14-04-01_77_zpsf6e6e873.jpg

(Andy Price signed the butt. It's his signature with "wuz here" under it.)

Shoutout a few people. Thanks to those who bought stuff from us at Dysfunctional Equestria!

And to fellow artists; to Star Chaser for being the sweetest ever and Drawponies for being so amazingly and infectiously cheerful. Even when we thought we were gonna crash from exhaustion your pep kept our table going with a smile!

Edited by Duster Dawnhorse
  • Brohoof 1

I got so many things I loved as part of my Big Bad package.  The Nightmare Moon headdress, the con dog tag (beautifully made) and the reason I sprang for the package in the first place:  The Golden Gates plush- picture here.  Then of course I had to get another plush because Equestria Plush is too incredible - so Luna came home with me.  And I got a great tankard with Luna and Celestia from Surf City Etching, a very cute anime Twilight Sparkle plushie and I can't even remember what other items I got. 

I can't go to too many cons - can't afford to after this one!

post-24829-0-61040800-1398480092_thumb.jpg

post-24829-0-74660600-1398480096_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I got so many things I loved as part of my Big Bad package.  The Nightmare Moon headdress, the con dog tag (beautifully made) and the reason I sprang for the package in the first place:  The Golden Gates plush- picture here.  Then of course I had to get another plush because Equestria Plush is too incredible - so Luna came home with me.  And I got a great tankard with Luna and Celestia from Surf City Etching, a very cute anime Twilight Sparkle plushie and I can't even remember what other items I got. 

:o

Those plushies are AWESOME! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I came back with an awesome CMC print, shot glasses with Luna, Big Mac, Derpy, Doctor Whooves, and Rarity's cutie marks, and a shot glass and large glass with Button Mash's beanie on them, the babscon patch, a babscon pin, several different character pins for my bag, and I got a travel cup and band aids from my friend Diva Pony.

I spent a lot less than I thought I would, lol.

• Brohoof 1

Most of my swag from the con. A few items not pictured.

2014-04-20222842_zps7ccb1882.jpg

Nice bunch.  What is that Golden Gates item right below the patch in your photo?  I didn't see that whatever it is.  I did get the patch and a couple of Golden Gates pins too.

Those plushies are HUGE :o

Yeah, spending too much seems to be a problem when going to cons. So much good stuff and I'd spend like a kid on Christmas lmao.

• Brohoof 1

Nice bunch.  What is that Golden Gates item right below the patch in your photo?  I didn't see that whatever it is.  I did get the patch and a couple of Golden Gates pins too.

It's another patch. I don't remember if they were for sale at the con store. I got one from one of the Con's directors for reasons and stuff.

I.  Am.  Sooo jealous. I wanted one of the pricier badges, but they were sold out.

I.  Am.  Sooo jealous. I wanted one of the pricier badges, but they were sold out.

I think the higher packages are going to sell out really fast next year now that it is no longer a first year con.  I plan on being on top of registration as soon as the packages are for sale.

WOW! You guys got some really cool stuff! To be honest, I didn't spend as much time in the Vender Hall as I did checking out all the panels and the silent auction and conversing with fellow attendees. By the end of the con, I got a BABSCon t-shirt and a BABSCon pin. I also got the really cool (free!) SacAnimae convention MLP poster at the last minute.

In retrospect, I would've also tried to buy a tote bag (they were sold out), a BABSCon lanyard (and quite possibly a patch), and if she wasn't full for the day, which she was, I would have asked the fabulous Dana Simpson for a commission.

How quickly did those plushes sell out at EP? I was there on Saturday and they had some on display but not for sale, I think.

they were there all weekend...

i could never bring myself to pay that much for a plushie, but I wasnted one...

maybe if they lower prices

they were there all weekend...

i could never bring myself to pay that much for a plushie, but I wasnted one...

maybe if they lower prices

Well... it's not like I would've been able to afford them anyway. Wishful thinking... :blush:

How quickly did those plushes sell out at EP? I was there on Saturday and they had some on display but not for sale, I think.
I bought mine on Saturday afternoon.  I think they still had some left on Monday actually, but I'm not sure.  I know that they asked some people who bought plushies to leave them there until Sunday as a display for people interested in commissioning them, so I'm not sure how many of the plushies at the booth were already sold and how many of them were still for sale, but on Saturday when I bought mine there were still about 10 or so plushies at the booth.

I bought mine on Saturday afternoon.  I think they still had some left on Monday actually, but I'm not sure.  I know that they asked some people who bought plushies to leave them there until Sunday as a display for people interested in commissioning them, so I'm not sure how many of the plushies at the booth were already sold and how many of them were still for sale, but on Saturday when I bought mine there were still about 10 or so plushies at the booth.

Ah, darn. I was told they were on display for commission requests. It wasn't super busy at the time so I didn't think they had any left they were willing to sell.

Ah, darn. I was told they were on display for commission requests. It wasn't super busy at the time so I didn't think they had any left they were willing to sell.

Actually I think most of them were sold.  I picked up my Luna right before the auction on Sunday.  I know Trixie was sold.  I think Celestia was display only for orders because she was signed.  Her husband did quote me a price for her but the artist, Marie didn't want to sell that one.

I'm sure she had some left but I think the mane ones were spoken for.

If you are going to another con I think she has a few she is going to.  I just know that when I do get to another con if she has a table there, hers is the first I will find.  My crazy plan is to have Luna, Celestia and Princess Twilight together.  I haven't a clue where to put them all (they are rather large) but what a gorgeous trio they will be.

• Brohoof 1

Actually I think most of them were sold.  I picked up my Luna right before the auction on Sunday.  I know Trixie was sold.  I think Celestia was display only for orders because she was signed.  Her husband did quote me a price for her but the artist, Marie didn't want to sell that one.

I'm sure she had some left but I think the mane ones were spoken for.

If you are going to another con I think she has a few she is going to.  I just know that when I do get to another con if she has a table there, hers is the first I will find.  My crazy plan is to have Luna, Celestia and Princess Twilight together.  I haven't a clue where to put them all (they are rather large) but what a gorgeous trio they will be.

No space? You're gonna have to make some room, then. :lol:

Next year, I'll have enough saved up by then.

(edited)

i really like that Lrya

most of my money was spent on pics and signing, but i have a picture of all the things i got at BABSCon

attachicon.gifDSCN2864.JPG

I see one of my Lyra Bottle cap keychains we were sellin as well as a hoody! :3 yeeee! Love seeing people enjoying my stuff :D

Edited by pkatai