Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be reborn as anything on Earth, what would you be?

Adachi

I would probably be an archangel, and help stop criminals and protect people from danger. I believe that the soul evolves through our different lives, and being an archangel, a being who lives only to serve others, would be a great way to evolve my soul. And I would have the satisfaction of making a difference in the world.

• Brohoof 1

Probably as a Conduit, who possesses the ability to absorb the sources that lead to their powers. I would help people and fight off against injustice.

• Brohoof 2

An AI and operating system built specifically to handle the operations of a science facility. You might see where this is leading... But yeah, some pretty good benefits: immortality, internet access, lots of responsibility and power, and residing in a perfect environment for continuous learning and lots of testing.

Edited by Celtore

• 2 weeks later...

If it were an animal, I'd be reborn as any large flying bird (NOT a vulture). Maybe an albatross capable of flying long distances. If you've watched the movie "Rescuers Down Under", you'd know what I mean.

Probably a beautiful, flying bird. Like an eagle or something like that. My dream is to be able to fly. <3

This would have been my ideal response as well, for the same reasons actually.

But then the more I think about it, and oh, have I ever, I'd realize that if we were a bird, we wouldn't realize that flying is the gift that it is. It would just be normal. I mean when is the last time we looked at our fingers and thought "Wow, I can totally interact with the world in ways most animals can't." We never think that. We've taken our fingers for granted, haven't we. Even ponies can't really type all that well, I'd wager. Just a bunch of keyboardmashing, really. That's kinda sad.

I'm fine being me, right here and right now. I am me for a reason, apparently.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey
  • Brohoof 1

A Honda Civic SI

Hm, interesting. I guess another human. Perhaps a male, just because.

I'd love to be reborn as a bird, especially a barn swallow. We have barn swallows like crazy here on our farm and they are amazing flyers. Zooming past obstacles with complete ease would be fantastic.

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say human once more; but with the sense of justice and right vs. wrong that I have now, in this life so that I could fulfill my dream of being a police officer. This of course would require me to not have the abusive father that separates the discs in my spine nor wreck my wrists to the point where my hands can barely function that I had this go around,

A single drop of rain falling forever through the clear country sky, and when I land I would get picked back up an repeat the cycle all over again on a different part of the planet. :blush:

I'd be reborn as a human, but with a different life. One where I get to live a 'normal' life, and by that I mean much less severe medical issues...

In my early childhood, I thought the idea of being a cat would be fun, but now I wouldn't ever want to be an animal.