Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be reborn as anything on Earth, what would you be?

Adachi

A cat because well I just really like cats.

I expect to live about 80-90 years and after that I bet I would be pretty sick of life, so I think I'd settle down in heaven as an angel :) Maybe go down to earth every once in a while and help some people.

As Jesus, and cause lots of confusion as I keep denying any affiliation with my father and all humans and also proclaim my desire for turkey club sandwiches whenever it's unsolicited

As Bigfoot or any other cryptid, trolling the entire world with photobombing

The toothfairy, and hang around with only one person ever, watching their life go down the skids as they appear to be a lunatic to others, talking to my invisible self

As santa claus, but I'd only deliver to the rich

As the anti-christ, gatecrashing parties and skedaddling after shredding a solo

As Albert Einstein, applying for a job as janitor at a random physics institute

• 3 years later...
  • 8 months later...

Being reborn as anything on earth seems to suggest anything that presently exists on earth. So I guess my wish to be reborn as a cartoon character is probably out of the running unless I want to exist as a two-dimensional drawing scattered over thousands of pieces of paper. That would probably feel strange. So I think I'll become Sleeping Beauty's Castle at Disneyland. That way I can live for years at the center of my favorite place, enjoy all the fun activities around me and watch fireworks every night. 

• Brohoof 1

I think I'd like to be a cardassian from Star Trek, that'd be nice, maybe a few years after the end of the dominion war.  I'd like to be reincarnated as one of my OCs That'd be greatttt….

• 3 months later...