Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell your Revenge stories! Got pranked? How'd you get even?

Rye_B_P

Funny thing; this happened today. SO WHY NOT POST IT WHILE I STILL REMEMBER ALL THE DETAILS.

So just a few hours ago at my friends place, I was the victim of a smack-cam (I hope you all know what that is  :derp: ). I was surfing the internet on my laptop when my friend and his cousin walked out of the room saying they're going to get some food, I didn't expect anything but I knew something was up; but I just shrugged it off.

A few seconds later I was slapped by something wet. It was my friends hand covered in shaving cream... he started laughing, and eventually I laughed with him after a few moments of cussing xD Then he suddenly shouted "OH NOO" and rushed past me to his PS3. Turns out the slap was so hard that when he slapped me, the shaving cream exploded around the place; thus covering his PS3 in a large glob of shaving cream  :lol:

I still felt revenge was due though, so I dropped a water balloon on his head when we were messing with his water-balloon-filler-bottle-thing.

Alright this has to be the longest post i've ever made... 730 words... dayum.  :blink:

• Brohoof 2

So I had this very pretentious English teacher back in high school ( you know the type ) , and for a big final we had to give brief summary of each character from the prologue of Canterbury Tales. We couldn't use the primary text but we could use notes that we made from the texts, and the teacher urged us to do so because he said that doing it from memory was something even he couldn't do.

My revenge, I successfully did it solely from memory, and got a great grade . Never told him but.... Revenge of a Passive Aggressive High School Intellectual at it's finest!

• Brohoof 1

My aunt made fun of me in front of a bunch of people once.

So, a month later, I convinced her that she wrinkles on her face (when she really didn't) & I convinced her to get botox.

She looked like an elephant for a week.