Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RainbowDashiscool

I searched in the Search box if there was a Apple Bloom fan club so i did not see any there so i decided to make a Apple Bloom fan club.

Apple Bloom is my favorite CMC.As you know she has two siblings Big Macintosh (Older Brother),Apple Jack (Big Sister).She also has a grandma named "Granny Smith".

I know there's fans out there that are a fan of Apple Bloom.

• Brohoof 3

Finally! I've been waiting for this! I'd would have started a fan club, but I was too lazy! Anyways, I can't decide on my all-time favorite pony, so I go with Apple Bloom for now. Apple Bloom may just be Best Pony if I can't decide soon!

• Brohoof 1

Finally! I've been waiting for this! I'd would have started a fan club, but I was too lazy! Anyways, I can't decide on my all-time favorite pony, so I go with Apple Bloom for now. Apple Bloom may just be Best Pony if I can't decide soon!

You're welcome.

When i seen nobody made a Apple Bloom Fan club so i decided to make one.

I certainly like Applebloom a lot, though I admit she is not my favorite CMC at this moment. I kinda go back and forth about who my favorite CMC is but I like them all. I'm surprised you guys on this forum didn't have a fan club for her yet. 

Because I don't have the time for a analysis, I'll make it later.

Ah, yes. How to start a fan club. Claim that you are the ultimate fan, then say that you have run out of time to give an in depth character analysis and run away, never to be seen or heard from again.

Anyways. Apple Bloom.

(edited)

Time for a analysis!

So, let's start when this show first came out (And when I became a brony) It happened at around 2010 that I fell in love with the show. I tuned in every Saturday on Hub for it. It was then on the first episode that the wonderful Apple Bloom appeared, which was only brief. I didn't really notice her, to be honest until the Cutie Mark Crusaders were shown, so let's skip there.

Call of Cutie: This is when I started to notice Apple Bloom. So, here's what happened, I was watching the show, and I just stared 'W-who are those?' I remember asking myself when I first saw it. After a bit of watching I fell in love with the idea of younger characters who appeared often enough to get a huge fandom. I was watching it, and I kinda saw myself in the Crusaders. Wanting to be like everyone else, normal. I remember, that during that time of watching Rumors had started going around, and bullying were starting to happen because I liked a little girl show! I wasn't normal, and the Crusaders weren't 'normal' I guess because they didn't have their cutie marks. I remember, when they were getting bullied that I was crying. In the end, I finished the episode, and felt really good how it turned out. This is where my love for the Crusaders began.

Stare Master: Hmmmm... What to say about this episode? I really can't say anything other then that when I watched it I started to like Scootaloo a lot, and dislike Fluttershy more. Actually, no I do have a bit to say. I remembered envying the Crusaders for being such good friends with one another. I during that time wanted a friendship like that, but I still haven't got one :(

The Show Stoppers: This one, I LOVED. It was amazing to see another Cutie Mark Episode next Saturday, I really liked it a lot. This is when 1, I started to love Apple Bloom more than anyone else. I bonded with her character, I saw myself in her and I thought it was amazing. Next, the threate spoke to me, in a way that was kind of weird. I saw it as 'Even though they are doing something that can EASILY be judged they're doing it!' and this was inspiration for me. That day I auditioned for a musical, and then the rumors got more crude, but I didn't care I had MLP to look forward to :)

The Cutie Pox: This is the time I really needed a laugh. This episode helped me SO much. I like, needed this episode at the time. What had happened was that I had been getting bullied really bad for being a brony, and hanging out with girls, I was the 'Gay' one of the school the 'Punching bag'. This episode is the most meaningful episode I've ever had, and this is when I loved Apple Bloom so much she became my 'favorite pony'.

Some facts: I actually really like Sweetie Belle but not Rarity >.<

Apple Bloom > Apple Jack

Some images!

____apple_bloom_custom_plush_____by_anim

Edited by Crispin
  • Brohoof 1

Lol.

Lol it's the fan club i made it links to this same one.

Let's keep this a bit active eh?

Guys, Apple Bloom is amazing on so many levels :D

• Brohoof 1

Time for a analysis!

So, let's start when this show first came out (And when I became a brony) It happened at around 2010 that I fell in love with the show. I tuned in every Saturday on Hub for it. It was then on the first episode that the wonderful Apple Bloom appeared, which was only brief. I didn't really notice her, to be honest until the Cutie Mark Crusaders were shown, so let's skip there.

Call of Cutie: This is when I started to notice Apple Bloom. So, here's what happened, I was watching the show, and I just stared 'W-who are those?' I remember asking myself when I first saw it. After a bit of watching I fell in love with the idea of younger characters who appeared often enough to get a huge fandom. I was watching it, and I kinda saw myself in the Crusaders. Wanting to be like everyone else, normal. I remember, that during that time of watching Rumors had started going around, and bullying were starting to happen because I liked a little girl show! I wasn't normal, and the Crusaders weren't 'normal' I guess because they didn't have their cutie marks. I remember, when they were getting bullied that I was crying. In the end, I finished the episode, and felt really good how it turned out. This is where my love for the Crusaders began.

Stare Master: Hmmmm... What to say about this episode? I really can't say anything other then that when I watched it I started to like Scootaloo a lot, and dislike Fluttershy more. Actually, no I do have a bit to say. I remembered envying the Crusaders for being such good friends with one another. I during that time wanted a friendship like that, but I still haven't got one :(

The Show Stoppers: This one, I LOVED. It was amazing to see another Cutie Mark Episode next Saturday, I really liked it a lot. This is when 1, I started to love Apple Bloom more than anyone else. I bonded with her character, I saw myself in her and I thought it was amazing. Next, the threate spoke to me, in a way that was kind of weird. I saw it as 'Even though they are doing something that can EASILY be judged they're doing it!' and this was inspiration for me. That day I auditioned for a musical, and then the rumors got more crude, but I didn't care I had MLP to look forward to :)

The Cutie Pox: This is the time I really needed a laugh. This episode helped me SO much. I like, needed this episode at the time. What had happened was that I had been getting bullied really bad for being a brony, and hanging out with girls, I was the 'Gay' one of the school the 'Punching bag'. This episode is the most meaningful episode I've ever had, and this is when I loved Apple Bloom so much she became my 'favorite pony'.

Some facts: I actually really like Sweetie Belle but not Rarity >.<

Apple Bloom > Apple Jack

Some images!

img-2592702-1-____apple_bloom_custom_plu

Wow so many bullied because there a Brony.My dad kinda thinks Bronies are gay for watching mlpfim that is a girl's show but he did not mean it meanly.We'll for one thing I don't think bronies are gay for watching mlpfim is because there are Stallions in mlpfim like Bronies are males and Usely the stallions talk so no I don't think any brony is gay for watching this show.  I have been bullied before but this happened when i moved and went to a new school when i was a kid of coruse.  I never seen mlp when i was young but once my big brother helped me win a prize but most of the prize's were more mature for adults so when my big brother wined for me there was this picture of mlp g3 picture prize there so i got that and i still have it today then i started watching mlpfim at my grandma's at age 13 year's old or my famlies tv and that's how i began loving mlpfim.

Let's keep this a bit active eh?

Guys, Apple Bloom is amazing on so many levels :D

Yup.

Yes she is amazing.She is a cute filly.

Wow so many bullied because there a Brony.My dad kinda thinks Bronies are gay for watching mlpfim that is a girl's show but he did not mean it meanly.We'll for one thing I don't think bronies are gay for watching mlpfim is because there are Stallions in mlpfim like Bronies are males and Usely the stallions talk so no I don't think any brony is gay for watching this show.  I have been bullied before but this happened when i moved and went to a new school when i was a kid of coruse.  I never seen mlp when i was young but once my big brother helped me win a prize but most of the prize's were more mature for adults so when my big brother wined for me there was this picture of mlp g3 picture prize there so i got that and i still have it today then i started watching mlpfim at my grandma's at age 13 year's old or my famlies tv and that's how i began loving mlpfim.

Yup.

Yes she is amazing.She is a cute filly.

Cool story :)

Well, to me 'Cute' really doesn't fit her. Not her attitude at least. But that's why I LOVE her :D

• Brohoof 1

*fangirls*

APPLE BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

By far the best CMC and best pony! I liker her color scheme and her cute pink bow. Gotta love her voice! I want to hug her :catface:

• Brohoof 3

Lol it's the fan club i made it links to this same one.

Actually Crispin created another Apple Bloom fan club, and I told him there was already this one.

But our posts have been moved here, so mine doesn't make any sense anymore. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Some facts: I actually really like Sweetie Belle but not Rarity

Hi! :D 

I'm your worst nightmare! :D

You think I'm kidding, but I'm sure you'll see what I mean at one point...

Anyway, I remember during the March Madness Tourney, the forums rallied around little Apple Bloom as she ended up making the upset of the century :D I'm glad to have helped cheer the little farm pony to the shocking upset, and that really upped my appreciation for her :D 

Apple Bloom is 2nd best CMC! :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Anyway, I remember during the March Madness Tourney, the forums rallied around little Apple Bloom as she ended up making the upset of the century :D I'm glad to have helped cheer the little farm pony to the shocking upset, and that really upped my appreciation for her :D 

More like 1st

(Omg MLP forums is lagging so bad :()

If it wasn't laggy I'd tell you why Rarity is number 6 out of the 6 ponies instead of being higher.

Time for our favorite apple filly, bring on the art!

img-2598244-1-247059__safe_solo_vector_a

I'll make some fanart actually! (But craptastic news! My scanner broke :/)

Edited by Crispin
  • Brohoof 1

Actually Crispin created another Apple Bloom fan club, and I told him there was already this one.

But our posts have been moved here, so mine doesn't make any sense anymore. :lol:

Oh I get it now :P lol xD.

You and Crispin can share my Apple Bloom fan club if you want.

Hmmm... What to say about Rarity?

Let's see, first off her fashion thing is kinda, eh. This is the few reasons that bother me about her, first off, she just doesn't know when to not care about fashion I mean come on! Also, her sense of it for situations is just as bad, though her element is generousity  I just don't see her being generous when she's trying to be on the spotlight, it's almost as her love or being under the spotlight out weighs generosity in some episodes... Also, she just can't do some things at the right time, like with so many things she puts to much work on a simple thing, ignores the big stuff... Those are her cons, her pro's though are that 1, SHE CAN BE REALLY COOL. Like, really, really cool at some times. When she isn't being all of her cons her generosity is really great, and I think she's a great character but out of the mane 6, number 6. I'd give more detail later... 

Hmmm... What to say about Rarity? 

Before we begin, allow me to point at that this is the Apple Bloom Fan Club.

As one of the most active participants in the Rarity fan club, and founder of a Rarity Skype Group, I know that debating is not something that we want in there; we want friendship, fun, and camaraderie as well as being able to display our love for the Purple and Pearl Prim Princess. 

I refuse to carry on in this topic. I also refuse to go to a PM system, given A.) I have 30 unread messages and B.) Using the PM system to debate is essentially a broken idea. Having people see gets the point across tenfold.

I'll quote this in a topic where it wouldn't be off-topic, and we can continue there.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Apple Bloomers! ^^

Wait...

Just thought you all would enjoy hearing this, it's just Apple Bloom's voice from Hearts as Strong as Horses, for those who haven't heard it, you're in for a real treat. I had to share this! ^^

Also, I love Apple Bloom. Not only am I here to share this awesome clip of her singing, but also to pay my respects to her. She's not my favorite CMC, but is still loved like the others in my heart. ^^

• Brohoof 3