Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RainbowDashiscool

'bloom is third in my top ponies list. Starting out I thought bloom was adorable and her bow has a special place in my heart (lableled places I crash and use for transport in my fanfics). 

Hi Apple Bloomers! ^^

Wait...

Just thought you all would enjoy hearing this, it's just Apple Bloom's voice from Hearts as Strong as Horses, for those who haven't heard it, you're in for a real treat. I had to share this! ^^

Also, I love Apple Bloom. Not only am I here to share this awesome clip of her singing, but also to pay my respects to her. She's not my favorite CMC, but is still loved like the others in my heart. ^^

Yay! I love another AB fanpony ( I haven't seen if you're a boy or girl yet :/ )

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Apple Bloom is just too cute!! I just want to hug her :D

I agree! AB is my favourite CMC, her voice and bow are too adorable  :wub:

Applejack is lucky to get the hugs <3

post-26968-0-77418400-1408960742_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

She's a wonderful representative of the Earth Ponies. Proud but humble and down to Earth. I love AJ and Pinkie but the former can by somewhat too uptight and the latter doesn't quite have it all together.

AB is great proof that the Earth ponies shouldn't be subjugated by the Alicorns, unicorns and Pegassi.

• Brohoof 1

I was waiting for this thread to come up, but I missed it back when it started. Anyways she is very cute and I love her voice. Michelle Creber does a great job with her imo. I might post some pics later. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have an artwork that I've done of Apple Bloom. I'll post it so you guys can enjoy her fluffy adorableness. :3

I can't post Deviant Art links so I had to upload it. Be assured that this artwork was done by me and that I can show you my profile page on Deviant Art, if you want.

Original image is 870x1080. It's really big. Click on it if you want to view it in full size.

post-32063-0-73602200-1423752811_thumb.png

This thread has a severe lack of Apple Bloom images. I may have to do something about that. :D

Edited by Fractured_Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

po1291%20%20appleboom_in_the_market_by_b

"Apples! Git yer apples right here! Straight from Sweet Apple Acres! Mah sister bucked 'em herself this mornin'! Real sweet, real juicy, don't be scared just 'cause they look all cartoony and stuff. Git yer inter-dee-mensional apples..."

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

AppleBloomd is defnitely my favorite crusader and one of my favorite Characters in the show. Firstly She is the younger sibling who is always being over looked, that is very relatable to me, but so is sweetie belle. Apple Bloom is the most bravest out of the bunch and can be considered one of the most bravest in the show, it can be debatable theres always that saying " I don't know if your brave or  just stupid", I would rather have a friend who attempts to rescue me in an impossbile situation than one who just hides. She steps up and do what the other ponies are afraid to do. This little filly will be more tougher than AppleJack and RainbowDash combined.

Edited by SoGxTrixie
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

applebloom_beat_it_by_billyggruff-d8stn8

I love Applebloom Character, and I hope they bring more of Michelle Creber's own personality into the character as well since it worked so well in fanworks featuring her. 

I have no idea why but Apple Bloom has just recently become my favourite CMC and favourite pony overall. I think I relate to her on many levels and she's just so darn adorable.

ABcutie_zpsff66bd50.png Also ScootaBloom is now officially my OTP. These two are just so cute together <3

scootabloom_by_app1ebloom-d6uu89m.png

• Brohoof 1

413960.png

apple bloom is like i don't care about being a Princess all i want is my cutey mark!

That pic always reminds me of this song:

"Damn It BlackGryph0n! You made AppleBloom into an Alicorn!?"

:lol:

• Brohoof 1