Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Attack on Titan

Rokkurin

It's overrated as Hell. The animation is good, but when it's used for gag moments that aren't funny despite the show trying to be serious, it feels like the animators have a day off. Also, Eren is one of the worst protagonists ever. I'm not even kidding that in the manga, he gets kidnapped practically once per arc, it's insulting. Not to mention that he acts like an utter jackass half the time, it's not endearing, it makes you wish that someone like Mikasa was the protagonist. Also, by God, Armin has the most irritating voice ever. He squeals, so much and sounds so squeaky, it's almost painful. Worst by far is when he's trying to convince Captain Cannon(don't know his name, but he had a beard) to not kill them, and he's screaming and the camera is acting like it's some badass battle.

But this pales in comparison to the Titans. Ideally, you should be afraid or unnerved by the Titans....except they are the dumbest looking things ever. Literally all of them look handicapped and at most, you feel like laughing because of how atrocious they look

In the end though, despite my rant, I enjoy it. But it irritates me how people view it as the holy grail

• Brohoof 2

Good anime. Not great. But has some nice potential it seems(I haven't read the manga). First season felt really dragged out. You could easily condense some of these episodes into 5-10 minutes. Nice animation though. If you don't think too hard it's fun to watch

• 8 months later...

I actually saw the Attack on Titan movie about 3 weeks ago at an anime convention. It was pretty good in my opinion but it seems like a lot of people hate on it.