Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

16 Year Old Girl murdered by Student for turning him down for prom.

Moved to Elsewhere

Read about this a little while ago actually.

But the thing that bothers me about media nowadays is what they consider priority.

This girl was stabbed to death because she rejected someone. That's horrible and it sucks a lot.

But at the same time, Russia is gearin' up for WWIII.

My condolences to the family, but I'm more curios and concerned about the potential war that could break out. (Or that sickness that's killing people in record time).

Love is a very powerful thing, and spite is almost just as powerful.

Killing is often driven by love in one way or another, this isn't exactly something new.

Sure, he might have problems but killing a girl because she freaking rejected him is insane. There's thousand of other people out, because she or others rejected him doesn't mean there's other and gawd, it just feels surreal.

ATTENTION EVERYONE:

There have been numerous complaints about this thread due to the number of jokes that either trivialize or demean the victim and/or the other participants involved in this case. Wanting to "lighten the mood" through dark puns will not make this incident any less grievous. Instead, it augments a negative mentality that we would like to renounce as much as possible here.

We would appreciate it if you would all show some better courtesy and refrain from potentially offensive wisecracks.

Doing so from here on out will result in a warning.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 4