Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sweetie Belle fan club

hawkflame

Eh. You can't really top Kazumi Evans, though :D She's definitely best singer :wub:

I agree. But I wish Sweetie Belle would get more chances to sing, given that it's obviously her talent.

Well, either that or...

sweetie_belle__s_cutie_mark_by_naterrang

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I agree. But I wish Sweetie Belle would get more chances to sing, given that it's obviously her talent.

Well, either that or...

sweetie_belle__s_cutie_mark_by_naterrang

I like her with a parsley cutie mark :D She can put the garnish dishes like a baws :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

How in the hell have these boards gone on for this long without a tribute thread to Best Filly?

adorabelle_by_bobdude0-d78ip2t.png

sweetie_belle__2_by_vaderpl-d7a4hy5.png

earth___sweetie_belle_graffiti_by_shinod

kind_of_by_texasuberalles-d7b1ywo.jpg

Edited by The Thrashy One
  • Brohoof 5

SWEETIE BELLE IS THE BEST CMC. THIS IS INDISPUTABLE

I LOVE HER (IN A STRICTLY CUTE SENSE BTW)

<3

Seriously though, best CMC and a really nice character :) I remember taking this test where it ranks your favorite characters from a show, and when I put in MLP characters Sweetie Belle ranked among the top 5 or 6 IIRC. It kinda surprises me that Sweetie's my favorite CMC and not Scootaloo, because I used to be really into doing scooter tricks a good amount of years ago. I initially thought Scoots was gonna be my fav cause we both like scootering, but Sweetie Belle stole that title with her adorable squeaks as well as her cute demeanor.

• Brohoof 5

I had to post this here, it's just so cute! And for those who haven't heard it, you're in for quite a treat! ^^

How could she not have had a fan club, she's like the that one little sister that is so irritating but yet you just can't resist how adorable she is and can't really be angry at her for anything because of it. I can't help but think of her that way myself and would die happy if I actually had a sister like her.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sweetie Belle is good. But Sweetie BOT will one day rule the world... 

post-2257-0-15859600-1399707955_thumb.jpg

And I for one, will welcome our new robo-pony overlord.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've gotta admit Sweaty Belle may not be that cool however her r63 version Silver Belle is AMAZING. I mean really he has to deal with Elusive and also though I'm a guy I've gotta admit he's cute and what's really even the point about the Sweetie Bot? 

Edited by PokeBolter
  • Brohoof 2

They really are best sisters.  Applejack and Apple Bloom is pretty good, but their relationship is a little too perfect, even if AJ does baby her a bit.  They really love each other, but they piss each other off *just* enough to make it believable.

• Brohoof 2

They really are best sisters.  Applejack and Apple Bloom is pretty good, but their relationship is a little too perfect, even if AJ does baby her a bit.  They really love each other, but they piss each other off *just* enough to make it believable.

Yeahh - the Apple sisters are a bit *too* friendly and it's a bit boring. On the other hand, we have Scootaloo and RD, and they just seem one-sided - Scootaloo just worships RD and RD follows it up by trying to be a badass.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle, on ths other hand, are so real- the dynamic they have is amazing, and I'm never bored when they're sharing the screen :D

Best sisters.  It's a fact :D

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...