Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is MLP FIM the only 'girly' thing you like?

Bendy

Is My Little Pony the only 'girly' thing you like?  

133 users have voted

1. 1. Is My Little Pony the only 'girly' thing you like?

• Yes.
    • No. (state what in post.)

I like women's deodorant like teen spirit, does that count?

But women's deodorant is pH balanced for women. It will burn you because women are more acidic or something.

• Brohoof 1

Not really, I mean I'm into a few of the anime romances going on right now like nisakoi but MLP is it. I watched ppg as a kid but that show could hardly be called a girly show. It was honestly like the most violent cartoon on cartoon network at the time.

It's definitely the only one I'm particularly big into. I've watched and enjoyed other shows with a "girly" aesthetic such as Princess Tutu and PPG, but those don't do it for me in nearly the same way that MLP does. Can't really explain why, other than this show has MAGICAL TALKING PONIES, BRO.

• Brohoof 1

Not really.  Besides MLP:FIM, I used to watch Powerpuff Girls, Sailor Moon, and Totally Spies (which i gotta hand it, it was a pretty badass show b/c it reminded me so much of Charlie's Angles). 

• Brohoof 1

I do love the Littlest Pet Shop, next to Friendship is Magic it is a pretty good show, before that I also loved Cardcaptor Sakura, in addition Strawberry Shortcake Berry Bitty Adventures is descent too, I also enjoyed the Kim Possible, Powerpuff Girls and W.I.T.C.H, back in the day, and an honourable mention, Puppy in My Pocket Adventures in Pocketville, if only the show had character development and plot it could have been as good as MLP-FiM.  

• Brohoof 2

Yarr, that be it, matey.

Powerpuff Girls does NOT count.

Have you seen the Gore in it? The ultra-violence?

I didn't even know it was considered "girly" until this thread popped up.

I hate how people.see."woms are the main characters" and identify it with girliness.

PPG is a testament to the contrary.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite Anime is this:post-25260-0-85904100-1398654407.jpg

Answer your question? And by the way: post-25260-0-21343900-1398654518_thumb.jpg

I like women's deodorant like teen spirit, does that count?
Smelling like the deodorant Teen Spirit is ultra manly actually.

Nope. When I was a kid, I liked Carebears, and late in the 90's, I found a tamagatchi on the ground, and liked it until it died. I also am still a fan of Sailor Moon, and I did enjoy watching Power Puff Girls.

• Brohoof 3

I used to love tamagatchis when i was a kid. I didn't know they were girly until now. I like womens hair care products and moisturizers. I watched alot of girls shows when I was a kid.(I had 3 sisters and no brothers).  I like cats I dont know if there girly or not. 

Nope. When I was a kid, I liked Carebears, and late in the 90's, I found a tamagatchi on the ground, and liked it until it died. I also am still a fan of Sailor Moon, and I did enjoy watching Power Puff Girls.

I never thought of tamagotchi as something girly actually ^3^

Also i totally forgot carebears, I loved carebears too 8D

*raises hand*

I too, wear women's deodorant.

Hey. When's the last time YOU'VE seen a smelly wom? Exactly.

Besides. That sh*t keeps your armpits on moisture lockdown.

Men's deodorant is just now catching up in terms of smell, but that's the expensive stuff. However, even Standard cheap Women's deodorant, smells like Celestia's undoubtedly fantastic smelling mane.

Edited by Virgil_Harris

But she smells good, what're you talking 'bout D:
Sorry failed attempt at joke, my meaning was "that womens deodorant smells like Celestia's undoubtedly fantastic smelling mane." :derp:

Men's deodorant is just now catching up in terms of smell, but that's the expensive stuff. Standard cheap Women's deodorant, smells like Celestia's mane.

If Celestia smelled like Secret, I'd die in her arms.

That was perfect fodder for Pony Thread simulator vids...

• Brohoof 1

nop. I like Power Puff Girls, in fact.

In fact, it's not even the only TV-Y/Little Kids show I watch. I would tell you what the other one was, but I think you all have figured out by now or will figure out by looking at my profile pic.

Edited by Stepney