Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's the scariest animal?

ZukoIsBestPony

Anything from the bottom of the ocean or from Australia.... Maybe from the bottom of the ocean surrounding Australia! o-o gonna look that up

Yup.... found this picture

Goblin_Shark_Alive.jpg

Nope nope nope.... nope.....

Edited by Hocus Pocus

Parasites in general are pretty freaky, but mosquitoes are especially terrifying because they bite you all the fricking time but carry some of the most horrible diseases you're likely to catch (where I live, anyway), particularly West Nile and EEE. 

I got a couple.

-Sharks

I hate large bodies of water already,but when you add a carnivorous fish that can rip your body apart. Yeah,I think I'll just play Deep Sea Simulator instead.

-Crocodiles/Alligators

These fuckers are smart. Ever see them roll?

-Cockroaches

Scary as shit. Especially when they sneak up on you.

-Spiders

I don't really have to say much more. Venom,fangs,and tactics.

-Tapeworms

They're way too easy to get.

-Hornets

Their stingers are like needles. 

-Lions

-Humans

"We torture and kill two billion sentient living beings every week. 10,000 entire species are wiped out every year because of the actions of one,and we are now facing the sixth mass extinction in cosmological history. If any other organism did this,a biologist would consider them a virus."- Philip Wollen

Scariest animal? Bunnies are, they stare into your soul, steal all of your memories EAT YOUR L- I mean cutest thing.  :okiedokielokie:

Sounds like Frank.

Edited by Mystery

Sea Lampreys. They look so menacing with those sharp teeth!

post-17217-0-84743600-1427119472_thumb.jpg

Snakes, Sharks, Alligators,Mosquitos, Hornets... they are pretty scary too. I would not want to go anywhere near one!

While I was looking for a picture of a Sea Lamprey, I came across this little guy: the Blob Fish. He's not scary, just really funny looking!(:

post-17217-0-61509300-1427119914.jpg

Edited by MissBookworm
  • Brohoof 1

I was thinking about something... SHARK! Sharks can be pretty scary animals... For one, they have a huge mouth full of razor sharp and sometimes sawlike teeth. It's easy to see why they're so terrifying, but to the beasts' credit only a few species are the aggressive, attacks the humans kind. For one, Tiger Sharks are not shy about attacking people and the Bull Shark, aka The Zambezi Shark. This animal can thrive in both salt and fresh water such as rivers and lakes. Has been known to attack swimmers which some have said they were the true inspiration for the JAWS movie. For Bull Sharks are highly aggressive and will certainly attack anything. (The Bull Shark gets it's name for its tendencies to ram its targets) Instead of the much larger monstrous Great White Shark, it is not as aggressive or "attacky" as it has been perceived. Mostly sharks are just curious, liking to inspect everything obviously to see if it's food. Especially, it for lack of fingers to feel White Sharks nibble. They bite on boats, buoys and peoples' limbs. In fact, almost every surfer incident was just the animal mistaking them for it's favorite food, seals. It's not the shark's fault when it nibbles and they have a mouth full of rows sharp teeth. The shark has been known to spit out people cause frankly they're just too bony. JAWS enjoys a more high calorie diet and seals and whales are full of them. One seal to a shark is like a plate piled with cheeseburgers. Big blubbery bodies are good for them colder arctic waters. It is scary yes but it's really more a people making monsters out of them than anything else. Their nibbles are "SHARK ATTACK" to us people have lost limbs and get horrible injuries from them most resulted in a person dying... Ya know how it's said, "You're more likely to get hit by lightning that be in a shark attack." It's true for most cases. Blame the Bull Shark for inspiring the fears of "going back into the water". (Side Note) Did you know sharks have been found with various items inside them. Metal objects like licence plates, um, a suit of armor, and other stuff. It's them Moray Eels that can't be trusted, they're said "benign to humans" but will attack if you get too close to their hidey holes, in the rocks. Talk about a "snake in the grass"... Eels are not snakes. it's just a phrase.

• 4 years later...

In my opinion, bears and sharks are the scariest. Bears because they are fast and can climb trees, so you can't get away from them by running or climbing something. And sharks because you sometimes don't see them coming for you when you're in the water and because they have a ton of razor sharp teeth.

Sharks, alligators, ravenous dogs, telemarketers...sure the thought of them doesn't exactly put my mind at ease when I'm drifting off to sleep at night. But, to put it simply, I HATE F***ING SNAKES! They scare the crap out of me like nothing else in this world. Keep them away! 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Being real, humans are by far scarier than any animal on the planet. We slaughter sharks for their fins, kill bears for their fur, kill lions for their manes, kill jaguars to near extinction for their fur, mount heads on our walls, an even kill our own kind more than any other animal. 

Seriously, we're the scariest thing of them all. I'm sure you don't see bears and sharks and cougars running around with guns and knives and everything else.

Spiders and bears. Luckily there aren't too many bears around where I live since I'm on the outskirts of a city, but we have to deal with things like black widows, brown recluses, and wolf spiders. I'm absolutely terrified of anything that crawls around, but spiders are the worst. Especially venomous ones.

• 2 years later...

Any parasite which can live in you is for me the most scary one. Immagine to have for example a 3 meter long tapeworm in your stomach gives me the creeps. No other animal, not even a wild carnivore or crocodile (which have my biggest respect) gives me more scare than parasites.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bears. Nearly (or even over) 1,000lb of pure power and death. They can keep up with a galloping horse so a human has no hope of escape. And there’s many documented cases of them killing and eating people.

Edited by Sonic Shimmer