Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you change Your badge ?

Im Derpy
Go to solution Solved by Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

You need to rank up by making a certain number of posts. Click on someone's badge to see a full list of the ranks and the amount of posts required.

Edited by Frostgage

You really can't essentially change it yourself. The badge is basically a representation of the number of active posts you have made, changing to higher ranks as your post count increases. I.E. It'll change to a cupcake when you reach 50, parasprite at 100, and so on. So, if you want it to change, just keep being active on the forums and partake in it's many areas. Hope this helps.

Quoting something I posted in another thread.

You can click on that 'Muffin' badge under your post to see the list of the ranks, but i'll put 'em here.

Blank Flank: Default
Muffin: 5 posts
Cupcake: 40 posts
Parasprite: 100 posts
Butterfly: 200 Posts
Squirrel: 300 posts
Bunny: 400 posts
Bird: 600 posts
Phoenix: 800 posts
Dragon: 1000 posts
Changeling: 1200 posts
Pony: 1500 posts
Crystal Pony: 3000 posts
Pegasus: 5000 posts

Unicorn: 7000 posts

I think this has been summed up rather nicely by everyone else. Make posts, and you'll rank up your badge. Badges cannot be manually changed to other badges, as much out of the inability to have such a feature, as the lack of interest the staff has in having it. Hope these replies have all helped :)

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.