Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What other "kid" franchises do you like?

ms-coco-pommel

I watch the Looney Tunes shorts, Spongebob (including the new ones that a lot seem to hate), Adventure Time, Regular Show, Pokemon (new and old), the Disney movies and the non-disney movies and a few more.

Edited by DiscordedBrony

All these franchises and 0 mentions of anime? *GASP*

Also, the Pokemon franchise. Still playing X and Y (It's a great game)

Or movies like the Iron Giant or the Incredibles? Pixar and Dreamworks needs to be on here.

Loads of kids franchises out there that are really appealing to young adults and older.

• Brohoof 1

Japanese magical girls like Pretty Cure.

Still waiting for someone to say, "Madoka Magica is a kid franchise!" lol

But don't watch that if you want to avoid being emotionally devastated.

• Brohoof 1

Still waiting for someone to say, "Madoka Magica is a kid franchise!" lol

But don't watch that if you want to avoid being emotionally devastated.

I am already a fan of Madoka. It is my favorite anime.

I am already a fan of Madoka. It is my favorite anime.

I am a huge fan too. I'm just saying that it isn't really for a children audience and more for teens/adults.

• Brohoof 1

Pokemon, Steven Universe, and Regular Show eehhh. That's all I can think of.
I don't really watch cartoons anymore, sadly.

At current, anything that either my fellow bronies direct me towards or my boyfriend forces me to watch. So currently it's been Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. However the later doesn't really do it for me a whole lot. Sorry guys! I'm sure it's a great show, it's just not for me apparently.

I was also into Transformers now and then. For me the robots in disguise has been a bit of a hot cold relationship for many years.

I've been known to watch Kim Possible too, my wife loves her. I also have a tendency to run back to Rocket Power, that was my childhood right there. Pokemon of course, Chowder, Dexter's Lab, Ed, Edd, & Eddy, Gargoyles, Pinkie and the Brain, and Scooby doo. I like cartoons and animated shows, but I have my tastes for adult content as well. 

I don't understand why people are saying AT is a kids show. Have you guys not watched the season opener to s6?!

Anyhoooo, i really like Spongebob. I also really like Steven Universe! That show's good, and so are the Looney Tunes cartoons (Especially the old ones 'cause i grew up on them.)