Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

apple jack leaving?

ParadoxPony

so I was talking to a friend today and they said they heard that in season 5, which is a long ways away i know, but still. in season 5, apple jack is leaving and is going to be replaced with vinyl scratch. or DJ pon3 because she is "too much of a background character" . What do you guys think? is this true? I personally hope not..I love AJ  :okiedokielokie:  :(

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Is that enough no's yet? Applejack isn't going anywhere. What would be the logic in this? Replacing AJ with a background pony, because she's a background pony? What?

i know but alot of people prefer vinyl scratch to AJ... I really hope its just a joke but i cant help but be scared for one of the mane six being replaced....I dont want any of then replaced! not even rarity...and I really dislike her.. 

Absolutely not.  Season 4 did anything and everything to show, once and for all, Applejack is not a background pony.  I agree with what others have said so far that it's probably a play on the old "AJ is a background pony joke". 

AJ was also excluded from a recent Happy Meals toy line at McDonalds in favor of Vinyl and that could be another source of this rumor. 

• Brohoof 6

Absolutely not.  Season 4 did anything and everything to show, once and for all, Applejack is not a background pony.  I agree with what others have said so far that it's probably a play on the old "AJ is a background pony joke". 

AJ was also excluded from a recent Happy Meals toy line at McDonalds in favor of Vinyl and that could be another source of this rumor. 

wow i got so many replies so fast! i understand its most likely a joke...but you can see why i would be worried of this correct? AJ is quite important and even the THOUGHT of her leaving is just...horrible

• Brohoof 2

I'm not even going to give a rant about why Applejack is not a background pony,becausd it's tiring :okiedokielokie:

Tell to your friend,that if he thinks that Applejack is going to be replaced by the 2nd most overrated character from the show(a background pony),he has heard veeery bad,and he only thinks that because of the McDonnalds's toy mess(Applejack replaced by Vinyl Scratch):angry:

• Brohoof 4

I'm not even going to give a rant about why Applejack is not a background pony,becausd it's tiring :okiedokielokie:

Tell to your friend,that if he thinks that Applejack is going to be replaced by the 2nd most overrated character from the show(a background pony),he has heard veeery bad,and he only thinks that because of the McDonnalds's toy mess(Applejack replaced by Vinyl Scratch) :angry:

i dont think AJ is a background character at all! im just saying that i had a BUNCH of people tell me that and it made me worried. i know its a joke...as there is SOOOO many replies...and i feel a bit stupid now...but you can see why i got upset can you not?

AJ ain't no background pony, she's actually getting a lot of spotlight in Season 4!

Vinyl will never replace AJ in the show. I think the gag is that Vinyl never talks. How can that ever be the main character of this type of show?

So...i feel stupid. everyone is saying how it must have been a joke, and i believe you. but now i feel stupid for believing in such a silly thing.... you can all see why i would panic/worry though right?  :(  :muffins:

Your friend was joking to you about Vinyl taking over AJs spot. It's just that Vinyl took AJs spot in the McDonald toy line this time around. Applejack has progressed too much as a character to be called a background character let alone be replaced in such a way in the show.

i dont think AJ is a background character at all! im just saying that i had a BUNCH of people tell me that and it made me worried. i know its a joke...as there is SOOOO many replies...and i feel a bit stupid now...but you can see why i got upset can you not?

Well,if any of your...friends calls Applejack a background pony again,make them the next question...

On how many episodes Applejack didn't appeared?

Applejack is the character with the most appearings on the show,only kot appearing on 8 episodes :o

So...i feel stupid. everyone is saying how it must have been a joke, and i believe you. but now i feel stupid for believing in such a silly thing.... you can all see why i would panic/worry though right?  :(  :muffins:

Of course I can see why you're worried :D AJ is a total badass :D

I'd be pretty upset if she left the show, too, especially in favor of some background pony :D

I've stated it numerous times; AJ is my second best Mane 6. I'd be pretty upset if she left, too :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 2

I highly doubt that, it is going to piss off A LOT of people including me if they did something like that to the point where it may not be good for Hasbro's bottom line so nope Applejack ain't going nowhere.

• Brohoof 1

Of course I can see why you're worried :D AJ is a total badass :D

I'd be pretty upset if she left the show, too, especially in favor of some background pony :D

I've stated it numerous times; AJ is my second best Mane 6. I'd be pretty upset if she left, too :D

yeah... im actually drawing AJ right now ^^ i just got SAI recently and am practicing drawing ponies on it...hehe and my favourite is probably fluttershy...or...i dont even know i love them all! no offence, except rarity...ill admit. shes a nice person and all. but we can all agree she is very over dramatic and sorry but people like that bug me in a hard way. so im not fond of her...but i even wouldent want her replaced!