Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there

Shady Bubbles

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google is your friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I heard about it in Finance class of all places. Finished season 1 & knew I was hooked

I'm nothing special. I use to live in the ghetto. I like to produce music (mostly hip hop but as long as it sounds good I like it). I like to live the high life. Simple things make me happy. The taste of mango wet wraps, the smell of rain on concrete, & being with my family just to name a few. I hope to make many friends here & not get into arguments because arguing over the internet is lame. That's about it (I suck at introductions). I'm very open so if you'd like to get to know me just ask (:

/) Much love to everyone 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums, Shady! Have a swell time. :D

Thank you. This is why I fell in love with the bronies they are so kind & welcoming  :wub:  I'm not sure how to get started here as this is my first forum ever.

Hello and welcome! I know I'm new too, but welcome to the forums!

Hello we can be newcomers together  :lol:  I hope you have a great time here & I'm pretty sure I will too

• Brohoof 1

Hello we can be newcomers together  :lol:  I hope you have a great time here & I'm pretty sure I will too

Well that's good to know we can be friends! If you don't mind, we can move this to the message system!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you. This is why I fell in love with the bronies they are so kind & welcoming  :wub:  I'm not sure how to get started here as this is my first forum ever.

It's what we do best, welcome newcomers with open arms. :D

• Brohoof 1

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Welcome to the forums dear. Need a few tips? There is the Show Discussion section every week when a new MLP episode comes out, there's Sugarcube Corner where everything pony related is talked about, and Everfree Forest where everything non-pony is talked about.

You can find those tabs in the main page of this forum site. I find the Pony and non-pony related posts most interesting though.

And Pinkie's a swell character. My favorite main 6 pony is Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the tips! The only reason i have Pinkie over Rarity is because I really didn't like her as much in season 1. She was just too...plain? I'm not sure how to describe it really. Also I love this quote "You learn a lot about people when you listen to the songs that mean something to them."

Welcome to the forum! You will make a ton of friends here and you will have fun!  :) Hugs and brohoof /)

Thank you so much /) I've already made some friends here. The forums are very welcoming, not at all what I expected

Thanks for the tips! The only reason i have Pinkie over Rarity is because I really didn't like her as much in season 1. She was just too...plain? I'm not sure how to describe it really.

Don't worry, she gets better during the season 4.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Don't worry, she gets better during the season 4.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Oh I know, she already made a huge improvement in season 2. I loved the way she was portrayed in Rarity Takes Manehattan. Thanks /)