Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Smells

Dattebayo

There is a scent that you might not make sense of, but here it goes:

Whenever I go into an Apple Store by occasion, there is this smell... I don''t even know what it is. But something about it makes me like I gonna forward into time, like into the future... I don't know how this odor comes up though...

I'm a bit of a hoarder of solid perfumes (kinda like scented chapstick you rub on your skin) so I got several favorites.

- Incensey or spicy scents (patchouli, nag champa, dragon's blood)

- Sandalwood

- Relaxing florals (jasmine, lavender, gardenia, rose, etc)

- Flavored teas

- Thunderstorms

• Brohoof 1

Just after rain, that super clean fresh dewy scent you get.

Rainforests, cause the air is super sweet.

Autumn

Burning wood

Herby things cooking

Laundry  :derp:

• Brohoof 1

My new Strawberry Ice Cream lotion  :wub:  It smells like the stuff tastes.

Mango Wet Wraps

Rain on a paved road

My grandmother's clothes, they remind me of her

Burning wood

Now the WORST smell I can think of is sileage. Or in the summertime when the neighbors put chicken shit on their grass

A bowl of mixed Hersheys and Reeces minatures.  Specifically the pedestrian Hersheys and Reeces, not fancy Ghirardelli or something, though I love that too.  But what I'm talking about is the smell of Halloween.  Put your face in a pile of Halloween candy and take a long inhale.  That is my favorite smell in the world.  It reminds me of my favorite times I've ever had.  Not so much the trick-or-treating as a kid, ironically.  My fondest memories are the Halloweens spent with my friends as an adult when we would do our annual tradition of making costumes out of cardboard and wood.  See, this one friend of mine had a massive woodshop at his parents' place.  It looked just like a woodshop class at a high school or something.  There would always be tons of wood and cardboard scraps laying around.  We would meet in the late afternoon and make cheesy costumes with the scraps.  We never planned anything ahead of time.  You just show up, dig through the scraps, and come up with something funny on the spot.  Then we would wear our makeshift, crappy costumes to the supermarket and buy candy.  Then we'd head back to his place and play poker for candy.  Those are probably the fondest memories I have.  Here's a picture of the best costume I ever did.

post-26336-0-61846600-1399005811_thumb.jpg

1. Cooked onions

2. Rain

3. Cookies

4. The local hardware store in my town. I don't know what it is, but the inside of that store smells really f*cking good.

The smell of the air before, during, and after a strong rainstorm...but only when it's warm out, when it's too cold the smell just isn't the same.

Bacon, garlic, or onions cooking.

There are many others, but by far the smell that I enjoy the most is the smell of old books in a used bookstore.

Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, but the smell of coffee and coffee beans. My favorite drink ever and it smells wonderful.

Old books, rain, and anything with peanut butter in it as it cooks are great too, and the smell of a wood fire. I guess you could say smells that one typically finds comforting.

• Brohoof 1