Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Smells

Dattebayo

I like the smell of peppermint and freshly smoked marijuana, despite not being a pot smoker myself. Also the smell of coffee.

The smell of my friend's basement (brings back good memories, swear to Celestia I'm not THAT creepy)

The smell of popcorn

The smell of pizza when it's almost done.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love that smell that occurs right before a storm. Also money smells really nice.  

I love the feeling right before a storm--those clouds and darkness rolling in, the breeze, the ominous foreboding, oh yeah!

I like the smell of peppermint and freshly smoked marijuana, despite not being a pot smoker myself. Also the smell of coffee.

Hehe, yeah those are good. 

I also like the smell of things I used to enjoy (too much), like whiskey or tobacco, even though I've given up both the booze and the smoke.  Lots of memories conjured up by those smells.

Edited by Flint Sparklehooves

(edited)

this may sound messed up but... 

I love the smell of pretty much any new thing that is made of rubber or is Inflatable. I don't know why, I just love the smell of new rubber.

I also like these other scent's

Chlorinated Water

New Shoes (could technically pair with rubber)
New Car

Various Flowers

Certian pizza brands papa murphys

Wet Paint

Vanilla Extract

Freshly Cut Grass

and Gasoline  

Wow, I didn't realize how out of the ordinary these smells are until I started typing them out. I can't be the only one who like's these scents... right?    

Edited by Zantetsuken
  • Brohoof 1

this may sound messed up but... 

I love the smell of pretty much any new thing that is made of rubber or is Inflatable. I don't know why, I just love the smell of new rubber.

I also like these other scent's

Chlorinated Water

New Shoes (could technically pair with rubber)

New Car

Various Flowers

Certian pizza brands papa murphys

and Wet Paint

Wow, I didn't realize how out of the ordinary these smells are until I started typing them out. I can't be the only one who like's these scents... right?    

I also like the smell of Chlorine in the pool, I never understood why some people do not like it. I also like the smell of new cars or shoes, though what I think that the weird part for me is that the smell of old shoes does not really offend me :P (I cannot say I like it, it is just that the smell does not bother me).

To like the smell of pizza and flowers seems to be a fairly normal thing. I also like the smell of wet paint, but it is might be not good to smell it because some paints might be poisonous (more specifically, the solvent of them which evaporates is what can be poisonous).