Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New Beginning (open)

Lily Parasol

@ cheeschangling

You are the last person I expected to have fighting skills no offence intended we can add onto your training if you like blue called as she jumped onto storms back get of me storm said to blue what is your friends name blue asked as she jumped on storms head repeatedly

And laughing at his attempt to get her off him storm looking annoyed at his sister he noticed the bag on the ground hay I think you droped this storm picks up the bag and brings it back to steem and placing it in her pouch sory if blue seems to come off as aggressive or

something like that but she is a little like a child when it comes to traveling with others and she can be a pain some times but she's gotta get used to meeting new faces said storm aww do you like her or something blue said still jumping on storm if i am such a problem to handle

then what does that make you blue asked storm it makes me the responsible one and stop jumping on my head!! Storm called

But its fun blue wines and began to pout like a child with a new toy who can't play with it

• Brohoof 1

"Heh. None taken," She gave a smile. "I'd probably be a bit surprised someone like me would say that they'd know training/fighting skills." Steam gave a small shrug. "I don't know anything in fighting that's thaat complicated, really. Though, I have enough strength to do fighting. Working with heavy requested minerals, rocks, and metals, as well ask shaping and hunting for gemstones(for requested jewelry work) and only having wings, hooves, and a mouth, but no magic helps in the strength category."

She looked over to Blue. "Nah, she's cool and all. She seems rather fun to be around, if anything, she sorta reminds me of my brother, Rustwing. Despite being one of the oldest of my family(One of her sisters being the second oldest by two years), he's the most energetic, bouncy, a bit teasing, and overall fun, I suppose." 

"So anyways, you sure you don't want need any extra weaponry or something else? I consider myself a rather fine blacksmith/crafter for pretty much anything. It's second nature for me."

(small filler space of wonder)

• Brohoof 2

Really blue called as she jumped off of storms back and on to the ground and back onto storm she then rested her head on storms

Well at lest she stopped jumping storm said as a smile came across his face thank you he said to steem

Blue closed Her eyes and began going to sleep I would like to apologize for my behaviour before storm called

Can you sharpen blades storm asked blues knife is dulling as storm looks down at his paw she never remembers to sharpen the blade

That can be a danger to her if she gets into a fight with a dulled blade it can cost her life if she loses

What are you talking about blue said in a whisper as she bit storm in his ear and shook her head you use to love fighting with me what happened storm? Blue said in a slightly sad tone I remember we used to love to get into trouble and fight with me what happened to that storm I want my old brother back I miss him blue said

People change blue storm said that is a part of growing up you just have to deal with that storm said but I have not changed that much

Edited by Blitz101
  • Brohoof 2

She gave a small smile. "It's alright, I admit I was a bit aggressive around you guys as well." Steam shuffled a bit around.

"I can sharpen the blades for you, follow me." She lead the two around a corner into a slightly well lit alley way with a somewhat hidden brick door. She opened her left side bag and pulled out a silver key with some markings in Equestrian script engraved on it. She fiddled with the keyhole for a few minutes before pushing the heavy door open. 

On the inside of the room lay a dim room, the only lighting being some small windows from above letting in some beams of golden light. Steam dropped her bags, struck a match over a long candle, and lit an overhanging glass lantern which gave better lighting to show all the tools and items inside the room. There were many various tools hanging from the walls, and cabinets labeled with screw names and some being full of small chunks of minerals for melting. Along some corners were areas with a metal grinder/sharpener and metal molds, water cooling pools, and a melting/heating chamber for metals.

"You might want to stand back from the sparks." She took a large wielding mask that covered her ears and face(except her mouth), but had a clear area for her eyes, and slung a apron around her chest, Steam had also taken a mouth guard that protected her muzzle. Steam pressed the one of the two buttons on the side a few times to get it too the proper speed. The smooth wheel whirred to life, moving at a quick speed. She took one of their blades and slowly sharpened the blades to perfection, before handing hoofing the onyx swords to Storm.

• Brohoof 2

Thank you for sharpening our blades storm said in a grateful tone

Ya thanks blue said how did you manage to get all the tools for this place it must have cost a fortune blue said

As blue bit storms ear again and pulled back

Ow blue what are you doing! Storm said as he ran out the room and slammed his body into the walls of the alley in a attempt to get blue

To stop biting his ear as they fell over laughing and smiing blue jumped onto storm just as he got up and climbing into storms pouch on his left she stuck her head out of the opening and smiled and said thare is my brother I missed you as she began to purr like a kitten and storm just smileing as he walked back into the room and asking steem if she was hungry?

I am blue called with a smile and she said in a joking tone let's eat meet you first she pointed to steem a crazy smile came across blue

Storm shook his body to make the bag move lots and blues head bobbing and shaking hay she said I was joking chill out brother

Oh I know I just wanted payback for you stabbing my paw and trying to eat my ear storm said in a smile

Edited by Blitz101
  • Brohoof 1

"Having connections with the guard and having a talent for crafting helps pay off this kind of stuff. Still, as much as I'd like a place like this, It's technically the Ponyville Guard's property, but like I said, having connections help."  

She gave a small chuckle the two siblings play fighting together. She pushed the mask and the rest of the gear off, as well as drop her bags against the wall. Steam used her hoof to press the secondary button on the side of the sharpening/grinding machine to stop it from spinning around. She started to walk out from the door, closing the heavy door that bended into the wall behind her. "I can take you up on that eating offer. I think there's a restaurant that has meat served there(restaurant that serves Griffons too, I suppose), if you actually eat that kind of food."

Steam Gear smiled at them. "Pfft. I remember something like that happening with my siblings and me. Too bad I'm too big to do that with Nightscape. Fun times, it was." She looked around the area with a nostalgic look.

• Brohoof 1

@cheesechangeling

(Blood fury active) (hellfire active)

Storm lights on fire and shouts meet as his eyes go to red

Ugh oh blue said as she jumps out of storms pouch and onto the ground storm calm down she called

As the flames spread through out storms body they turn black as storm regained his control over the rage that burned his mind his eyes turned back to the normal colour what happened he asked steem did I hurt anyone? Is she safe? Whate my paw he said he looks down at his paw and remembers blue stabbed it he laughs and smiles the blood lust must have took control again right blue he said

Right storm she said in a worried voice hay are you still hungry storm asks steem I am buying storm said

Your darn right you are blue said you had me scared she said it's okay blue and I am fine now see storm said

That's not the point you allowed the rage to take control again don't you remember what Luna said about the danger of the flames they can be deadly to the ones you care about blue said I remember storm said as the flames went back to the hellish look see still fine storm said

• Brohoof 1

@Blitz101

She gave a slightly startled jump back at the fire and his eye color change in Storm. She calmed down when the flames died out and Storm returned back to his normal self. A concerned look mad it's way onto her face. "No one got hurt, Storm." She looked around on the opening of the side of the alleyway to see if anypony had seen what had happened or had seen some indication of fire or smoke. She gave a slight reassured look, and put out the small flame/lit ash on the ground with her hoof. Her wings closed and went back into it's regular closed position on her back.  She wasn't necessarily scared, more or less cautioned and startled at the flames that had appeared and disappeared as fast as they came, as well as the small bit of information that the flames could kill.

"What happened there?" She walked to him slowly, with a surprised look on her face and features. Steam gave a quick shake of her head to clear her thoughts from it. Steam Gear's face went back to being normal, "I'm still hungry, I guess, the restaurant should be a few blocks from here.

• Brohoof 2

@cheesechangeling

(blood fury active) (hell fire active)

What is wrong scared storm asked do I frighten you? As he walked towards steem grinned at her and Howled

Stop Storm you are scaring me blue said are we going eating or not?

Storm shook his head trying to clear it he pulled out a bag full of bits and threw it near blue and ran out of the alieyway and to the everfree as his body is covered in fire and his eyes change to red

Blue just looking at the flames she looked heart broken no she whispered as she threw Her dagger at the walls of the aliey and began to cry for her brother and families for the return of thare home and the return of her brother storm stopped as he heard blue and regained his thoughts he ran right into the walls of the aliey and fell over the Fire stayed and it was a colour of yelow and red the red in his eyes went back to the brown that blue knew well I am sorry storm said as the flames went to a brilliant red I am so sorry blue I don't want to hurt you

I am sorry if I scared you steem storm said

• Brohoof 1

A red-orange alicorn stallion disembarked from the train and walked by a few ponys and across the street when he spotted a white mare starring at him from a small building. The stallion walked over to the mare and asked "is there something you would like?" The mare responded "oh no no it's quite all right I was youst admiring how handsome you looked, by the way my name is rarity" "red dawn" the alicorn responded "oh such a beautiful name and I love how your mane goes with your fur" "excuse me?" Asked the stallion "oh I was just talking out loud sir would you like to come to my fashion boutique so I can model a peice of clothing after you" no I'm sorry bit I can't princess Luna and princess celestia sent me Here to find a unicorn named twilight sparkle. Please begged rarity as she put on her best pouty face. Oh alright but don't let it take to long said red dawn. Yes of course it won't take long and after I am finished I will show you to twilight sparkles house. Rarity led him to her boutique ok this is the place now I need you to come in and... Rarity was interrupted by a light purple unicorn rarity I Need this stallion to come with me the princesses sent him. Come another time asked rarity

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

My dearest friend,

I hope my letter reaches you before you set off on your next journey. I'm writing to tell you some good news! Ive finally moved in to my new home in Ponyville, and I positively love it here! It's so full of culture and history, but still friendly and quaint like our old town. I'm thinking of opening up a bakery once I get settled.

Ponyville reminds me of the stories you used to tell StormJumper and I when we were young, and I think you'd really like it here, if you're looking for a new adventure. The town is bordered by a mysterious forest called the Everfree, and I hear there's an old castle in it. Also, the Golden Oak library was recently destroyed, and I think you'd enjoy sketching it. On that note, thank you for the drawings and photos you sent me. I really loved them and have them hanging in my hall.

There's also a famous designer in our town, which I'm sure would be a great opportunity for you, and Stormjumper lives not far from here. I'd really love it if you stopped by for a visit sometime. This really is a wonderful place.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Plum Pudding

Amber Dust folded up the parchment for the hundredth time and gazed out the window, smiling. The train chugged across the mountainside, and Amber's next adventure came into view. The sun reflecting brightly in her eyes, She gazed down upon ponyville. It really was a sight to behold! Acres of farmland, a mysterious forest, a bustling city, and a castle of shimmering crystal. Amber gazed back towards the letter, pressing her hoof against the purple writing.

A new adventure...

A warm feeling filled her as the sunlight brushed her azure hair. Memories of her friends and hometown filled her mind, and she couldn't stop herself from smiling.

A new adventure with my friends. It was everything she ever wanted. She carefully slipped the letter back into her saddlebag and closed her eyes.

Today, a new journey begins.

The train screeched to a halt and Amber opened her eyes, confused.

"Now arriving in ponyville! Please collect your luggage and exit the cart from the back or side doors!"

Amber's heart leapt suddenly. Right, she thought. I'm here!

As she exited the train with her bags in tow, Amber was overwhelmed with thought. Her eyes darted rapidly as she trotted through town. Sights and smells of the familiar and the new filled her senses like she didn't believe. The air was crisp and the sun was warm and the smell of fresh pastry and soft soil filled the air and everything just felt like home. Amber was filled with fresh energy and excitement as she took a deep whiff of morning air. It wasn't long before she found the small, purple house, and, holding her breath, she thought to herself,

I've got a great feeling about this place.

She knocked on the door.

**OOC**

I hope you liked Amber's introduction. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :)

For Amber's full profile, check out these pages:

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/unapproved/amber-dust-r248

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/amber-dust-r7518

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1