Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Want to delete account

pinkiefan1287
Go to solution Solved by Creamy Arty,

Just as the topic say's, I want to delete my account on this site. Now I know I can't just delete it, so I need someone on the site to delete it. So if one is reading this, please delete my account.

Just to get this out of the way. The reason why I want this account deleted is because, I'm just not that into the show anymore. I got into the show for the wrong reason and I don't want this account up anymore. So again please delete my account.

The administration doesn't and will never delete accounts. Deleting an active account and thereby its associated content would leave gaping holes throughout the forum, removing or ruining entire threads. I think it's obvious why that would be a bad thing. One would also be unable to return to their account should they ever have a change of heart, which would be terrible too.

Leaving your account dormant is of no harm to the forum or to you, so if you're no longer interested in using it, you can simply leave. No further action necessary.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.