Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorites: Bagels and Donuts

CT-1138

Between bagels and donuts, which of each are your favorites? 

For bagels, I love a good cinnamon raisin with blueberry cream cheese.

My favorite donut, though, is the vanilla long john.  

chocolate and/or Glazed for donuts, plain with creamcheese for bagels

Edited by Randy Marsh

Bagels:

Echh. I haven't really had anything past a Cinnamon Raisin bagel with butter, and it was good, but not something I'd go out of my way for. Can't really give a stance on this one due to my lack of experience with Bagel-kind :D

Donuts:

I do know my donuts, though :D My favorite ones are definitely chocolate w/sprinkles :D

sk+chocolate+donuts.JPG

There's so many flavors out there, but this one always takes the cake for me :D I usually stop by every Monday morning on my way to school to pick a couple up. Kinda makes Mondays more bearable, you know? :D

Bagels for me........Love having the Everything, if not Onion or Garlic.   Cook 2 eggs, add either bacon or sausage, cheese, salt/pepper/ketchup and voila............you got yourself a great breakfast to wake you up in the morning...................................just make sure you have Columbian Coffee, :D

I've never had a bagel.

But I do love donuts! I love fresh (plain) cake donuts, and glazed donuts from a local donut chain. I'm very picky on both. If the cake donut is not soft, I won't like it. Glazed donuts I generally only like from the aforementioned local donut chain, as otherwise they're typically just slimy and that's gross.

A few years ago I would have said "doughnut" without hesitation. I still love them, but I can't eat chain store doughnuts anymore, they're terrible compared to fresh ones.

I love bagels, though. Plain, poppyseed, onion...but my favorite are everything bagels. I like cream cheese, especially with chives, and there is no better item to serve a sandwich on than a toasted bagel.

Bagel: Plain or egg with either cream cheese and smoked salmon, or well-toasted with a light spread of butter on top.

Donut: Powdered with a jam filling.  Doesn't weigh you down and tastes marvelous.

Bagel: Plain or egg with a cup of coffee, black. Maybe some cream cheese if I'm feeling adventurous.

Donut: I guess they call them "old-fashioned donuts," cake donuts with an indented-ring shape, like a flying saucer. Yeah I dunno. They're awesome.

(edited)

Bagels > Donuts by infinity.

Donuts are far too sweet and the glaze after taste always seems...yeasty?

Bagels are healthier (donuts are bad for my heart anyway) and more bread, making it longer lasting and more enjoyable. I love cinnamon raisin bagels the most with two fried eggs and a slice of cheese. Banana nut bagels are delicious with honey walnut spread. Plain bagels with cream cheese.. omg... Blueberry is good too with strawberry cream cheese.

Need I say more? 

OH YEA! CINNAMON CRUNCH BAGEL FROM PANERA! *edited* Toasted, sliced, and melted butter. Hot dayum!

Get on my bagel level. 

Edited by Celestial Wish
  • Brohoof 1

I can't decide ^^;

While I do love doughnuts, I also love bagels.

However, doughnuts are full of sugar.. and most cream cheese for bagels is fattening.

I WONT EAT A BAGEL IF IT HAS RAISONS IN IT & I WONT EAT A DOUGHNUT IF IT'S CHOCOLATE.

I WONT EAT A DOUGHNUT IF IT'S CHOCOLATE.

For your heinous crimes against humanity, you are to be sentenced to the moon.

May God have mercy on your soul.

• Brohoof 1

For your heinous crimes against humanity, you are to be sentenced to the moon.

May God have mercy on your soul.

What? I don't really like chocolate ^^;