Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorites: Bagels and Donuts

CT-1138

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Both are absolutely amazing! One is savory, the other is sweet! owo
I have a friend who laughs cause he tells me his last name is donut. I didn't believe him until he showed me his ID. Lucky dude D:

Bagels: Salmon with cream cheese and onions. Perfection.

Donuts: Anything with chocolate really. I love jam donuts as well!

I rlly enjoy a toasted bagel with cream cheese or jam or hazelnut spread :yay:

And donuts, anything goes as long as it's not jelly filled or has soooo many toppings on it. Way too sweet for me. 

I don't think I've actually had many types of bagels. I don't really care as long as you slap some strawberry cream cheese on there (I used to eat bagels untoasted by the way. Like my entire life I'd eat them as is with cream cheese until my mom called me weird for it and told me you're meant to toast them)

As far as donuts I always get boston cream. Or whatever other cream filled donut is available. I went through a big chocolate phase where I'd get double chocolate everything but those kind of make me sick now

Can't help but mention that as much as I love cream filled donuts I cannot stand the ones with jam inside

donuts are alright, my favorites are chocolate with sprinkles or those weird long ones, but they kind of make me feel sick after like two, so i prefer bagels. i like everything bagels with cream cheese, theyre pretty easy to just put in the toaster for a snack.

now i kind of crave bagels...lol

I’m pretty basic with donuts, I love chocolate rings and long johns especially as well as the classic glazed.

I like wheat and plain bagels, specially Dave’s Killer Bread plain bagels 

• 2 weeks later...

I love the chocolate chip bagels and the cheese bagels as for doughnuts I love pretty much any dough nut my most favorite are the powdered ones with the lemon filling inside and there was this cream doughnut that sort of taste like whip cream