Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If somebody were to describe your personality, what would they say?

Sugar Pea

I've been told numerous times that I am very self-centered and have a tendency to rant about things that don't actually matter.

I've also been called a loser because I find I am completely satisfied with playing video games and don't feel a need to "contribute to society".

I've been called rude, immoral, perverted, selfish and strange.

People think I'm smart but I'm really not. You know how everyone around you will say "oh he's a smart kid, just doesn't apply himself"? Yeah, that happens to me all the time. I'm not smart in the slightest.

These are all things people have said to me. It's actually quite rare that I've been said to be helpful in any way.

Modest. I don't go around and lord over everyone that I'm better than them. Hell, I criticize myself more than I even acknowledge I did something good. There are people better than me, let them brag and let me be simple and modest.

People tend to say I am outspoken, blunt, a lot of people think I am a nutjob but I am used to that (mostly due to my political beliefs). 

Depends on whether we're talking about Thrashy or Thrash.

Thrashy: Friendly, optimistic, helpful, caring, empathetic, witty, jocular, drop-dead gorgeous...

Thrash: Blunt, surly, abrasive, callous, crude, bitter, petty, spiteful, volatile.

Kind of up to A.) which side of me I show the most and B.) which side people are more likely to notice.

Edited by The Thrashy One

I asked a friend about this the other day, she said that she saw me as a person with split personalities (kinda true)

Apparently I have a "Soft side" (so mlp and romance and stuffs) / "Friendly side" (when I'm with my friends, more joky, laughing) / "Public Side" (Repressed, only speaking if with a strong opinion) / Annoying side (I have been an admin on many minecraft servers, and yes, the power did go to my head. But I am trying to fix that... I used to be one of those annoying little kids when I was younger xD ) / "Cruel Side" (You don't need detail.)

She knew a surprising amount about me, but fortunately not as much as I had feared :P

I would likely be described as being quiet, introverted, reserved, maybe even shy. I would also be seen as an intelligent, nerdy, and constantly thinking about something. People who know me well and become my friend know that I can open up and be rather eccentric at times, showing a fairly dry and unique sense of humor. Some also see me as being rather meek.

That's all I can say for now. I am categorized as an INTJ, so it's safe to say that this is all probably true.

Easy to get along with and (usually) easy to work with, but a bit distant or aloof at times.

I don't generally get emotionally invested with most of my friends or coworkers, and I think this makes my friendliness come across as insincere...which is technically true, but more as an effort to "fake it to fit in" than any kind of maliciousness or distrust. In the case of coworkers, I obviously trust them with my life (or else we wouldn't be working together); I just don't show it very well.

I like people well enough, and I get lonely when I spend a lot of time by myself. I'm just not willing to get very close to very many, and people pick up on that eventually.

Edited by NLR Information Minister

No idea. None at all.

I'd like to know though.

You're cool, you really know how to get your feelings out there, um....your nice, and caring, you told me you like to talk a lot so I bet if I met you in real life you would be very talkative,funny too even if your not trying to be, smart you know a lot of stuff I don't know. 

And that's about it, sorry I'm not very good at this kind of thing.

• Brohoof 1

Jocular, benevolent, strong sense of integrity, a tad anxious and high strung :derp: but apparently easy to get along with.

When I'm hanging out with people, I'm concerned with whether or not I'm helping them have a good time, so I get along pretty well even with people I somewhat dislike. Teacher puts me next to the annoying kid? I still interact with them in a friendly way. I don't like to make people feel shunned, because when I had no friends it was frustrating. I'm likewise friendly with my mother and try to be prompt with chores so that I don't tire her any more than I already do.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Shy, Quiet, Annoying, Selfish, Caring, Rebellious, and Nice.

It's weird how I can be selfish AND caring. I guess it just depends on my mood.

EVERYONE I know calls me immature. They laugh at stupid jokes and yet call me immature for being so serious.

Edited by Judgement