Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If somebody were to describe your personality, what would they say?

Sugar Pea

(edited)

Reliable, hard working, mildly entertaining and a friendly enough fellow, but socially devoid.

The socially devoid thing isn't because I'm vulgar or mean, it means that I'd prefer to go home and relax in solitude rather than go out to a party or something after work.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

So, I'm not writing about myself but what someone else would say about me?  :huh:  OK, I will give it my best shot.  I tend to be on the quiet and shy side with new people until I get to know them a bit.  They would say that in all phases of life I strive to be fair, kind, and open minded.  I make a good faith effort to answer people who wish to have feedback from me but I don't always follow through.  Thus some people may say I'm ignorant or smug even.  I do try though.  All relationships involve some kind of give and take but I am sometimes prone to letting others take advantage of me.  I'm very patient but if it goes too far I will put my foot down.  Thus in many ways I am very much like Fluttershy.  :) 

I'm sure friends would also cite my great sense of humor.  :D 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure what others would say about my personality. I think "fun" and "silly" would be in their description, though. ^^

(edited)

PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE PLANE

BUT seriously, funny, friendly, tad insane, little insensitive from time to time.... and planes

Edited by Sky Cutter

So this is the "describe your personality" thread with additional letters wasted on meaningless pretend-guesswork?

cool

Well, they'd say I'm unique, not useful unique, but along the lines of being like a faulty tool. They might say I'm someone not to cross, probably, and that I live for and to myself, probably, and dabble in things and am like a one-way ticket into weirdheim. Probably.

• 2 months later...

To someone I don't know too well: Cold & arrogant 

Those who know me: maybe gentle, caring and humble?

My best friends would say i'm dorky, annoying, weird and hyper.

I'd say i'm sarcastic, dorky, and odd.

Where people at my school describe me as funny, dumb ass, retard, a retarded dumb ass, a dumb ass retard, bitch (from my friend Tyler), a stupid retarded funny dumb ass, a jack ass (from my friend Tyler). So I'm guessing that based on what people call me means I must be smart.

Err....I suppose rather average? A chill person, progressive thinker, crazy (I'll keep trying to fix something that is probably unable to be fixed whatever I do), and I've gotten adorable (from my innocence with...those topics) and huggable as well.

Oh and for the folks who don't know me, I tend to get "knowledgeable" since realizing that printer drivers must be installed or that your computer isn't plugged in are some reasons why something isn't right, along with "strange" or "prepared for anything" since whenever I go anywhere, I bring loads of things that are most likely not necessary for what I'm doing. but why wouldn't you bring a flashlight with you everywhere...

I suppose that all means I'm just average. Sounds good...right? right?

oh and I might add that everyone calls me a dork......the cool kind though...

Edited by JayPeg

• 7 months later...

"Personality? He has that?" I'm not exactly the most expressive person around...  :adorkable: Though 'shy', 'polite', 'awkward'; those words would probably come to mind... 

• Brohoof 1

Depends.

Some would say " Eccentric" "timid" even " socially awkward"

Others would say "social" "intelligent" "nice" "sweet"

There are people IRL that think I'm "creepy" "Intimidating" , others think I'm "Funny" "Interesting" "friendly"

"Arrogant" and "selfish" may be other things that fit in the list along with "kind" and "generous"

Edited by Minsiuer Niel