Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's manager tried to refuse to sell us happy meal.

I_wesley125

Ok, I'm still a bit pissed off but here is the story.

So me and three of my other friends went into McDonalds and we all asked for a Happy meal with girls toys, Now it just happened to be the manager(I would assume) working the till, and he said "I know about you faggots, I'm not going to help you with your creepy bullshit", There may have been some conversation between this but i don't remember but what i said was "Go get us our fucking food you fat, stupid, homophobic piece of shit" in a loud voice, My friend said i was ready to punch the guy out(He stopped me, I have been arrested for assault in the past) and i remember him saying something reluctant but doing it.

So thats my story of what happened today, just thought i needed to share it.

• Brohoof 21

Good job for standing up man that guy sounded like a douche. Since i am small for my age and look way younger than 15 and still a girl people don't question me but i do get weird looks that make me feel awks

Edited by Fluttershy4life
  • Brohoof 1

I'd report him if I were you. I wouldn't put up with bullshit like that-sure, you told him off, but I'd take it further. If he said all of that, you could get him in serious shit if you reported him to head office. Plus, you have witnesses to the whole thing. I wouldn't take it lying down.

• Brohoof 15

I'd report him if I were you. I wouldn't put up with bullshit like that-sure, you told him off, but I'd take it further. If he said all of that, you could get him in serious shit if you reported him to head office. Plus, you have witnesses to the whole thing. I wouldn't take it lying down.

I just might do that.
  • Brohoof 13

My reaction when I read the tittle:

SUE THEM!

My reaction after readying the description

(language warning)

SUE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT BITCH!

Edited by Berryzoid
  • Brohoof 5

Next time you should just say your picking it up for your "sister".

Yup, way better.

Anyways, since someone else posted a similar story, I'm actually believing it and it seems McDonalds is proudbly homophobic and idiotic. I have forgotten to check whether they are selling those toys in my country yet, although I very very higly doubt that they will call me names and refuse to sell me them if I ask for it. They'll probably look at me weird though

That made me mad just reading it.

Swearing Alert:

I would have taken that faggot by the collar, and told him to fuck off, get me my stuff, and apologize to my face or I'm going to make sure he loses his job at this place and live like a bum off the street.

This is the angriest I've felt in a week...

Oh, and if he does give you your stuff...I wouldn't advise eating it. Seriously. He probably spit in it.

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

My reaction when I read the tittle:

SUE THEM!

My reaction after readying the description

(language warning)

SUE THE FUCK OUTTA THAT BITCH!

@Berry As much as the McD manager was being a ridiculous jerk, that offense isn't egregious enough to tie up the legal system over.

@R-D Like others have said, should definitely contact a higher-up to report what happened to you.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

As much as the McD manager was being a ridiculous jerk, that offense isn't egregious enough to tie up the court system over. Like others have said, should definitely contact a higher-up to report what happened to you.

why did you quote me? xD

That made me mad just reading it.

Swearing Alert:

I would have taken that faggot by the collar, and told him to fuck off, get me my stuff, and apologize to my face or I'm going to make sure he loses his job at this place and live like a bum off the street.

This is the angriest I've felt in a week...

Oh, and if he does give you your stuff...I wouldn't advise eating it. Seriously. He probably spit in it.

The only reason i went was for the toys, McDonalds is disgusting.

I got nervous when I wen't to get mine

this is what happened

Me: **walks in and waits in line**

Counter guy: hi can I take your order?

Me: can I have a happy meal?

**looks at people behind**

Counter guy: okay, what type?

Me: girl..errr cheeseburger

*damn I'm stupid*

Counter guy: what would you like to drink?

Me: ehh coke.....

**awkward silence**

Counter guy: anything else?

Me: Posted Image

Counter guy: okay...

**hands over happy meal**

Me: thanks...

**hands over money, and runs outside laughing**

Me: OH GAWD THAT WAS HILARIOUS xD

• Brohoof 3

Gotta love managers with god complexes.

If I were you, as others said, I would try to pursue legal action against this creep. Try to contact some people who were there at the time, get a list of witnesses, etc.

Really, if nobody stands up to jerkwads like this, they'll just keep doing the crap they do.

• Brohoof 13

Definitaly do this, someone who acts so unproffesionally and rude deserves some serious reprimand.

(edited)

Gotta love managers with god complexes.

If I were you, as others said, I would try to pursue legal action against this creep. Try to contact some people who were there at the time, get a list of witnesses, etc.

Really, if nobody stands up to jerkwads like this, they'll just keep doing the crap they do.

I don't really see the need unless i can get money out of it, He lost and i think(or hope) i knocked him down a bit

EDIT:I suppose i should anyway, he was being an asshole.

My heart dropped when I read that, oh my goodness... I feel like crying right now x_x

Posted Image

Why? Edited by Rainbow--Dash

I don't really see the need unless i can get money out of it, He lost and i think(or hope) i knocked him down a bit.

Why?

I despise homophobia, I get bullied a lot at school! And to read stuff like that truely just makes me so sad... Why cant a guy like a silly cartoon? Ugh.

Hey were do you live? I'm going to McDonalds with you and see that manager, adn I'll take my baseball bat

and then I'll say that your my brother and your casually buying me a large amount of happy meals because I just got out of baseball practice

Edited by Berryzoid