Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's manager tried to refuse to sell us happy meal.

I_wesley125

I don't really see the need unless i can get money out of it, He lost and i think(or hope) i knocked him down a bit

EDIT:I suppose i should anyway, he was being an asshole.

Exactly. He was being an asshole, and until he has to face negative consequences for doing so, he'll keep insulting bronies. People do crap like this all the time because they're confident nobody will stand up against them.

• Brohoof 5

That... is very interesting. I'm sure other workers and people saw him. I wonder how the boss reacted, since he'd probably know when one of his workers blatantly calls a customer a faggot.

I think he was the boss.

hmmm this wouldn't be the first time that McDonalds employees would have verbally insulated a costumer, im preety sure you can send a complaint to McDonalds and more then likely get the guy either fired or devoted to a lower position, and you would probably get credit to your next purchase aswell

hmmm this wouldn't be the first time that McDonalds employees would have verbally insulated a costumer, im preety sure you can send a complaint to McDonalds and more then likely get the guy either fired or devoted to a lower position, and you would probably get credit to your next purchase aswell

I don't eat there so the last thing wouldn't matter lol.

McDonalds is disgusting but it would be kinda funny to see him get fired.

When I bought my Fluttershy toy, the guy looked at me kinda weird, but he didn't say anything. The lady behind me kept scoffing, though. It was kinda funny.

By seriously, file a complaint with the company. Try to get the asshole fired. And then find him and laugh at him or something :)

When I bought my Fluttershy toy, the guy looked at me kinda weird, but he didn't say anything. The lady behind me kept scoffing, though. It was kinda funny.

By seriously, file a complaint with the company. Try to get the asshole fired. And then find him and laugh at him or something :)

I will file a complaint but i probably won't pursue it, I'm not really angry about it, I just don't take bullshit from people and the last thing i was going to do was walk out shamed by this idiot.

Ah Rainbow--Dash, you always post the greatest threads.

Now that tease aside, I'll go with what everyone else is suggesting. A light research for the Mcdonalds chain of command around your area, contact the person higher up, and see just how deep in sh*t you can get that manager.

In the meantime, drink like a pony champ with the pleasant thought you have achieved revenge. With MLP running on your computer, and you laying back drinking Applejack Daniels with your best pony resting nearby.

• Brohoof 3

Ok, I'm still a bit pissed off but here is the story.

So me and three of my other friends went into McDonalds and we all asked for a Happy meal with girls toys, Now it just happened to be the manager(I would assume) working the till, and he said "I know about you faggots, I'm not going to help you with your creepy bullshit", There may have been some conversation between this but i don't remember but what i said was "Go get us our fucking food you fat, stupid, homophobic piece of shit" in a loud voice, My friend said i was ready to punch the guy out(He stopped me, I have been arrested for assault in the past) and i remember him saying something reluctant but doing it.

So thats my story of what happened today, just thought i needed to share it.

I ALMOST felt your rage inside of me whilst reading this dude...

Ah Rainbow--Dash, you always post the greatest threads.

Now that tease aside, I'll go with what everyone else is suggesting. A light research for the Mcdonalds chain of command around your area, contact the person higher up, and see just how deep in sh*t you can get that manager.

In the meantime, drink like a pony champ with the pleasant thought you have achieved revenge. With MLP running on your computer, and you laying back drinking Applejack Daniels with your best pony resting nearby.

Thanks, I don't really hold grudges about stuff, especially small stuff like this but i do intend to complain, This guy needs to learn a lesson.

Now I want to go to a McDonald's and ask to get a toy. I'll be sure to bring along a video camera just in case. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png If things get ugly, well then, justice will be... SERVED! ^_^

In all seriousness, I'll probably have one of my friends to go in first and record me asking for it. Then if they deny my purchase and/or refuse to serve me, well, let's just say they'll either be in court or on YouTube! :angry:

Worst case scenario-

Me: Oh, and could I get a MLP toy with that?

Manager: Noa wai, u stupeed gai mann. I no surv u! U r gai an a faget!

Me: Oh, well, that's okay.

Manager: Datz rit an stae oot of my str!

Me: Before I go, you may want to know that my friend over there just recorded the entire incident; I'm sure several ponies would find your treatment of a customer very.. interesting.

Manager: Duh? Wut? OH NOES! I am stupeed 1!

Edited by King of Magikarps
  • Brohoof 7

You definitely need to report that son of a bitch to corporate and get his fucking ass fired. In a time where jobs of any kind are hard enough to find, people like him should not be taking jobs away from people who would actually appreciate them.

Do it. Money be damned.

(null)

Similar to my own story though mine was a third person account. But good job forcing him to give it to you.

Also, I hate when people keep trying to tell others to say they are buying it for their sister. That would imply you are ashamed of what you are doing. I don't mean to say you should just flaunt it about like you are a nut job or anything but it's ridiculous that anyone thinks you should have to lie and hide the fact that the toy is for you. It's bullshit to think that you should do that "just to cause less problems" when the only reason a problem would even start is if the employee you are buying it from makes it a problem.

I went in and bought the six remaining toys I didn't have (now have all 8) at the same time, no happy meal involved and straight up said they were for me. I didn't get a single look out of it even. People make it sound like EVERYONE who goes into a McDonalds will have trouble but that's not the case. While it obviously does happen it's not a guarantee, and if it does it's not the employee or manager's place to not sell you it because of a stupid and baseless judgment of your character. The only way people who START problems will stop starting them is if people stop letting them do it in the first place, ie getting in their face about discriminating against you for assumptions he doesn't have the power nor the right to make. Especially since their view of these "creepy faggots" is 100% wrong for 99% of the people who are getting these toys.

• Brohoof 2

I had the same problem today. I asked for a Happy Meal, for girls. I wasn't very hungry, and I don't like the boys toys, so even if I wasn't a brony, I would've taken a pony. The guy, who was a manager, said he couldn't sell it to me because I didn't have a child with me, and offered something else instead.

I just flat out said "Nah, I'll just go to Burger King" and left. I'll be calling HQ tomorrow. Unless HQ can work something out with me, I guess I can't get any of the toys (Not another McDonald's around here.)

EDIT: You should really make sure you call HQ and complain. Mention that you're thinking of taking legal action too because of what he said to you. That'll get their butts moving. Sorry to hear that, though. A customer is a customer, no matter what they want. That's just despicable.

Edited by Kapi
  • Brohoof 3

Now lets not act too hasty, I would not threaten legal action too soon. Even if is little more than a threat, well McDonalds and all so... better safe then sorry, yes?

I would definitely try resolving it peacefully first. Usually, companies are happy to hear from their customers, and take proper action. I've called Burger King HQ a few times before, and they were usually very friendly.

If they're not willing to listen, then it'd be at the point where I would say "I'm considering talking to my attorney." Don't flat out say you're going to sue them, that never helps. Be polite.

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I'm still a bit pissed off but here is the story.

So me and three of my other friends went into McDonalds and we all asked for a Happy meal with girls toys, Now it just happened to be the manager(I would assume) working the till, and he said "I know about you faggots, I'm not going to help you with your creepy bullshit", There may have been some conversation between this but i don't remember but what i said was "Go get us our fucking food you fat, stupid, homophobic piece of shit" in a loud voice, My friend said i was ready to punch the guy out(He stopped me, I have been arrested for assault in the past) and i remember him saying something reluctant but doing it.

So thats my story of what happened today, just thought i needed to share it.

God damn people these days, so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad I wasn't there because I have a short temper sometimes with people. I have great control, but sometimesI don't use it :P. At least your ok.