Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's manager tried to refuse to sell us happy meal.

I_wesley125

OH OH! I love being angry and getting to chew people out!

My response would be along the lines of...

Listen, as an employee of McDonnalds, you do not get to tell me what I am. It is clear to me that you're life peaked in high school where arrogance, ignorance, and homophobia are all prevalent. Now, walk back there with your tail between your legs, and get me my Fluttershy and pray to whatever imaginary friend you consider higher than yourself that I don't get your ass fired.

(PS, no offense intended towards religious people here, I'm going for 1-upping the manager's insult...)

Wow...how disrespectful of that manager, That needs some serious looking into...It was pretty easy for me, Heck, I just asked for mine, the lesser staff told me they were out of Fluttershy, however the manager overheard and told me to hang on a sec, went into their back storage, and fetched me one ;3

but when I got my happy meal, there was a Fluttershy in there already Lol :P so I ended up getting two toys. I sure hope the manager wasn't trying to hit on me...he was kinda...old, but kind hearted nonetheless. I appreciated his service to the public and community for being an kind manager at Mc Donalds. ;)

• Brohoof 1